• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia [Mafia Win]

Re: Mafia [Day 2]

If K'yoril is innocent, however, feel free to lynch me the next day.

... Crap.

DarkAura said:
But really, what have we got to lose if we lynch K'yoril?

Since two people died tonight, they must have been lovers.

*Sigh* I said that you guys could feel free to lynch me if K'yoril was innocent. But, judging by the size of the game, there's probably two mafia, and with five people alive, we either lynch right or abstain and be hopeful.

Re: Mafia [Day 3]

Hi, guys! I was gonna post last night, but it got pretty late before I could...

Anyways, roleclaim time! I'm the cop in this game, and I got some kinda helpful info...

I inspected Mai on Night 0, K'yoril on Night 1, and DarkAura on Night 2.

Mai and K'yoril both turned up innocent (in K'yoril's case, we all know this). DarkAura, on the other hand, turned up Mafia.

I'm gonna have to vote DarkAura as a result.

I have to admit, I was getting pretty suspicious of DarkAura myself, especially after she accused K'yoril, who turned out to be innocent...

DarkAura it is, then.

Now wait, I never got a role, so my first thought on seeing this was "Dammit, Phantom screwed up". But think about this; Do you have any real proof that Flora's the inspector? I mean, just don't lynch me until Chief, Mai, or Eifee talk. Please.

Why would Flora claim to be the inspector if she actually wasn't? Currently we have 4 innocents and 2 Mafia. If you turn out to be innocent, and the Mafia kill successfully, we will have 2 innocents and 2 Mafia - and in case of a tie the last person to die votes. Therefore, if Flora isn't inspector (and therefore almost certainly Mafia) then she'd definitely get lynched during the next day phase.

Additionally, I am pretty suspicious of you because of yesterday's accusation of K'yoril. Even without Flora's accusation I would be inclined to lynch you. Flora merely confirmed my suspicions.

And in the off case that Flora is not the inspector, then we can easily lynch her tomorrow. That will bring us to one innocent vs. one Mafia, and since the last person to die in that scenario will be during the night phase and thus a townie, we should win.

Now wait, I never got a role, so my first thought on seeing this was "Dammit, Phantom screwed up". But think about this; Do you have any real proof that Flora's the inspector? I mean, just don't lynch me until Chief, Mai, or Eifee talk. Please.

Well, you pretty much never have conclusive proof of anything in mafia. It certainly seems more likely to me that you're mafia, given your rather suspicious accusation of K'yoril yesterday and the fact that I have never seen Flora post something in a mafia game that didn't turn out to be the truth, than that Flora is lying. You already said that we should feel free to lynch you if K'yoril flips innocent, so why on earth would the mafia feel the need to claim inspector to make that happen? They'd just be sacrificing themselves for no good reason. DarkAura.

Blazherio's scenario would work in theory, but doesn't Phantom randomize ties?

Meh, I'm just glad I survived passed Day Two. And I did give a free lynch pass, so Me.

It's Blazheirio (missed an i there). Just call me Blazhy; is easier that way. :P

... oh, does she? Phantom, do you do ties that way? o.o

Oh, sorry. I was sure I spelled it right. Sorry about that. ^^"

Oh, wait, she randomizes a lynch if there's no lynches or abstains then (Like she tried to do at the very top of this page). I think she'll kill both of the people that are lynched if it's a tie (Like she tried to do with me and K'yoril, even though he didn't vote for me, per se, and you and Zackrai voted to abstain).

So, on a theoretical Day Four and someone else is dead along with me, going by your theory and if Phantom chooses to do the second option in the event of a tie, If there were two innocents and two mafia left and two people; Mafia and Innocent, were to have tied lynches, the two would both be killed, having only one innocent and one mafia. The Mafia would kill the innocent, allowing the mafia to win the game.

Unless, of course, one of the Mafia is inactive (Not both, because kills have been going on every night).

It'd be nice to have some confirmation of how Phantom does tied lynches, but even if she doesn't let the last person to die break the tie, then I'd still vote for you, sorry. You've given us a free pass to lynch you, your accusation of K'yoril was suspicious, and I highly doubt Flora is lying about being the inspector.

I was a bit busy the past few days, so I couldn't really contribute much! Sorry. To contribute to the bandwagon, DarkAura.

In any case! Er, I suppose it's nice that I'm confirmed innocent--however, I can't really remember being lynched at all, and when I'm mafia I usually make some horrible mistake and am not that threatening in general.

I'm a bit confused why DarkAura would give us a "free pass", though. She knew that K'yoril would flip innocent when she said that, and a statement like that doesn't do much for trust. I'm satisfied that she's mafia, given our current information, but still...

*Shrug* Like I said, I'm just glad I survived Day Two, so I have no more rebuttal on this. I wish the best of luck to the innocents. ^^

EDIT: Didn't noticed Mai's post till now, but, unless Phantom really screwed up with the new roles, I was firmly sure I was innocent. :|

Last edited:

If we get a tie for a lynch the last person killed gets to break it. (mafiakill OR lynched)

Sadly time is up.

DarkAura is dead.

47.56 hours for night actions. Cause I said so.

Re: Mafia [Night 3]

So, all the night actions are in... and I'm going to call it.

Chief Zackrai is dead.

Mafia win.

ROLES:

Mafia Don: Eifie
Mafia 1: Blazhy
Mafia 2: Flora

Inspector: Coroxn
Healer: Light
Lovers: K'yoril, Light

Everyone else were vanilla townies.

Night 0:
K'yoril choses Light to be their lover.
Light heals Mai
Coroxn inspects LS99
Mafia kills LS99

Day 1:
Abstain

Night 1:
Coroxn inspects Blazhy
Mafia kills Coroxn
Light no action

Day 2:
Abstain

Night 2
Mafia kills light

Day 3
Lynch DarkAura

Night 3
Mafia kills Chief Zackrai

Mafia Win

Technically they should have won once DA was killed, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom