• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Notorys Shop of Artistic Doodads

Re: Notorys Shop of Artisic Doodads

I really like this banner. I always like really like requested artwork that have a personal touch by the artist in them. Eh? Eh? is missing. Doesn't really matter. Thanks a lot! ^~^

One more request please. (another) Banner. 500x150. Computer-drawn. Green-foresty background. Parasect in the middle. Text in top-right corner: i am here, forever and always

Last edited:

Arigato gozaimasu, Notory-chan! ^^ (I don't really speak Japanese by the way).

However, I must critique it like I do with stories I read at Fanfiction.net (meh, not really). Here goes:

- ... Something about the Buizel's blue eye bugs me.... Not sure though.
- The Eevee is poi~fect! 'Nuff said
- Cacnea doesn't look pissed off enough. And there is too many red veins in his eyes.
- The blue is too noticeable, unfortunately; next time, the iris should fade from red to blue as it goes toward the pupil.
- Ampharos's eye looks sexy— if it weren't for that brow above it (that's my taste though).
- ... Blissey's eyes will do... for now (I can't really comment on it right now).
- For Gengar, same as Eevee: poi~fect.
- I see a shiny Camerupt, so where's the shine in its eye?

Overall, you did a good job; you did the best you could and I still like it. And I agree, the title does blend in with the background.

The reason I requested this banner was for my fanfic at Fanfiction.net (I can't say much or else I'll be advertising in the wrong place)

(You will also find this comment in your album)

Hello Notory, now what kind of friend would I be if i didn't ask for a picture at midnight (my time) while half asleep?
lesee~!
Could you make a shiny charizard avatar? I'm not exactly sure what to ask for, so the only request other than that for it is that you have text on it that says: SMILE!
In all caps.:D
Good night!~

Okay, Dr. Franks Parasect banner is finished and his Honchcrow banner is revised to include the "eh?".
Charis avie comes next, then a redo of Skroys banner if I don't get anymore requests till then. :3

Last edited:

My most fav yet. Please, must make one moar request!!
Banner. 500x150. Computer-drawn. Brownish-dark cave place. Cute-looking Omanyte. Text in bottom-center: I do love irregularity!

Sorry if I'm tiring you out. #_#

I must have an avvie to go with the banner. Same Umbreon and Lucario, but instead on the "Darkness and Light" it says above their heads "Scar and Lucky". If the image like you did seems impossible on an avvie, you may use sprites or hand-draw them reeeeally small, whatever works for you. Same background (as it is the epicness) please. Thanks!

Mewtwos avie is finished and Franks banner is very close to being finished.

Frank, I need you to retype what you want your Omanyte to say. What you put before seems... Off. And I'd rather not mess up the subtitle for ANOTHER of your banners. >_<;;
So... Well, just confirm or retype, please and thank you. ^.^

I'm sorry for that. Why not just write what you wrote before:
i am here, forever and always
K?

On the Omanye pic too? O.o
You sure? O_o;;

EDIT: finnished! ^.^
I decided to do the omanyte banner with both quotes. There's one that says "I Am Here, Forever and Always" and another one that says "I Do Love Irregularity!". Choose the one you like best and want most for your banner, because the one you don't choose will be deleted from the album. If you want a switch after it's already deleted don't hesitate to ask me. ^.^

Last edited:

I can't really think of anything else. I'm more than happy if you put up something else of your own.

EDIT:
Understood. I choose the... irregularity one, because... it's irregular :D
Thanks a lot for the banners. These will be my last requests for a long time...

Last edited:

Yes! I'm freeeeee! 8D
Because I have revised your Tales of Acceptance banner Skroy! I didn't "redo" it persay, edit it. I hope you like it much more though. :3

I'd like a *new* avi please:
A pokeball with Psychic themed colors with an espeon paw about to prod it...

Pokeball finished. I wasn't sure how to make it "Psychic" So I colored most of it purple and put an eye on it. The paw is also a test. I was going for a slightly more realistic view, that why there are paw pads. This caused it to look less Espeon-ish though so I put her tail in the background.
'Nuff said, your avie is finished. ^.^

Ooh, I like your art, Notory. I have a somewhat special request, I hope this is allowed. I gather from your sig that you're into Kirby. Are you able to draw Meta Knight? If so, I'd like to request a banner. Meta Knight with an iPod (preferably not in silhouette-style), try to make it look like he's, uh, into it, and if it could have a swirly red-and-purple backround, that would be great. It should say "iKnight" in the lower left-hand corner. Meta Knight should take up a little less than half of the banner (on the right).

I have very specific needs. :P If you can't, that's fine. Btw, you spelled 'Artistic' wrong in the title. Unless you meant "Artisic"-- *shot*

Shivee, I finished your banner. I think it looks pretty good, no?
One thing though, I couldn't make Metaknight as small as you wanted because he looked really wierd like that... So he takes up a bit OVER half the banner. Sorry 'bout that. I hope it doesn't ruin the entire thing for you... >_<;;

I'll try one with detail. o.o
It'll include Jolteon, the more you do them, the better you get. :P
Jolteon, just a normal Jolteon, sitting at a black laptop, with a big grin on his face. Make it like a banner, Jolteon facing to the left and the laptop is in front of his face with his paws resting on it. Shade it how you want to, some shading is appreciated. Finally, for background fun, do a repeating circle pattern, yellow background, circles are green with blue outline.

Good enough detail? :3

could you make a computer-drawn avatar of my fakemon viren
viren.png
changed to look like screaming GIR (with one excited-squinting eye, the wide open mouth and long tongue, and maybe an antenna)

Can you do a vampire looking flareon? The cape and all? x3 I want it hand-drawn if that's OK. And, shading. And, do you color the hand-drawn?

Zoltea-
Your banner is finished, but what's this? There are two different ones! Oh my gosh, why would that be? Just a friendly joke, choose which one you like best. ;3

Wolftamer-
I would be happy to draw a Gir-ish Viren, if I could see the referance. You see, my parents put up child blocks which block everything except a few sites approved by them. As such I am unable to see your fakemon. The best solution to this would be to upload the sprite/pic/whatever you posted in an album. After getting the referance I'll begin work on your avie and you can do whatever with the album.

Flareon-Chan-
A hand drawn picture will not be colored. It's basicly a picture taken of a pencil-and-paper type of drawing. I will shade it if you still want a hand-drawn, but the shading will most likely look awful since I can't shade to the best of my ability without colors. I also need to know what format you want it in. Do you want it as a pic, banner, or avie? If this vital space is left blank then I will, by default, draw you a pic.
Choose wisely young grasshopper. ^.^

Now time to invade this thread with my insanity.
I would like an avatar of flying bread. Really happy flying bread. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom