• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, she did object. Now I am stuck on Larry, the testimony being, "What I saw that night Part 2". ...His first testimony was full of so many holes that now he is making up for it by filling all the holes x.x Help?

And the judicial system NEEDS to be like that! Magatama's for all! :D

Ok, she did object. Now I am stuck on Larry, the testimony being, "What I saw that night Part 2". ...His first testimony was full of so many holes that now he is making up for it by filling all the holes x.x Help?

Press Larry when he says, "There was still some thunder, but I went right away to check it out." or something like that. Press further, and then ask "Why didn't you call anyone?" Then he'll add a new statement.

Hope that helps. x3

Since there's no actual discussion going on right now, and we're just helping Icalasari...
Top five favourite main and minor characters?

Main characters:
1: Fran <3
2: Gumshoeeee ^_^
3: Udgey =D
4: Edgey :3
5: Phoenix (No silly nickname here)

Minor:
1: Adrian
2: Matt Engarde
3: Lotta
4: Jake Marshall
5: Eldoon

I honestly can't decide on favourites any more. Edgey, Franziska and Godot are right up there, though. Prosecutors are awesome.

But beyond that... I love all the characters for their quirks and charms and unique awesomeness and refuse to even attempt to rank them. 8D

*deeeep breath*

Main Characters
1. Edgeworth
2. Franziska
3. Gumshoe
4. Ema
5. Phoenix

Minor Characters
1. Adrian
2. Dahlia
3. Matt
4. Vera
5. Jake

Something like that, at least.

I honestly can't decide on favourites any more. Edgey, Franziska and Godot are right up there, though. Prosecutors are awesome.

But beyond that... I love all the characters for their quirks and charms and unique awesomeness and refuse to even attempt to rank them. 8D

My thoughts exactly. All the characters are too awesome to be put into lists.

Press Larry when he says, "There was still some thunder, but I went right away to check it out." or something like that. Press further, and then ask "Why didn't you call anyone?" Then he'll add a new statement.

Hope that helps. x3

Thank you :D

And I just got my favourite quote ever!

Edgeworth: Are
Von Karma: You
Judge: High!
The girl... She's really high up in this picture!

XD

You know, I still love pw, I'm just too scared to come in here due to AJ talk. ;c Verne still hasn't gotten AJ ... mainly cause I've never seen it anywhere.

Aaand that's all.

omg Vernes where have you beeeen it's not the PW club without you D: It's okay, enough of us don't have AJ (guess what? After I finally got JFA and T&T it magically disappears from store shelves!) and the rest of these inconsiderate people change the subject if you baaawww about it long enough.

Your avatar wins, btw.

It hasn't? Oh, you flatter me so! ;o seriously don't be a suck up kids :| i love-a you alla

and about icon: :B I know. That's what I thought when I found it (hurr lj communities go go go).

And also my ds broke so I would totally be replaying PW right now but alas. (even though I should be rereading harry potter. ... or doing summer reading assignments. Yeah.)

It isn't sucking up if it's true. :/ Verneposts in PW club made me happy. Not that other posts lack the potential to make me happy, but... it just isn't the same. Now it can be a more complete happy than it was before.

*Joins* I've got the first two games, working through the second one. I'm upset at the lack of Edgeworth. Very upset. *Is a Phoenix/Miles shipper.*

Max looks awesome, though. ^^

They're definitely not parents. If you do a simple search on the court-records characters page, you'll see they're probably Grossberg, whatshisface the dead guy ROBERT HAMMOND, and... some... dude in a red shirt I don't recognize whatever. He's probably not important anyways.

Since Edgy's dad wears glasses and slicked hair. And Larry's dad probably disowned him since he's so damn retarded (ilu larry).

Damn, beaten to the punch. You really think it's diego? Where's his INCRIMINATING FACIAL HAIR and DEVIOUS EARRING? And, er, vest for that matter.

Yeah, that's Diego. Both of the other two work in Grossberg Law Offices and the hair looks a lot like Diego's. I'm positive it's him

IT'S AN INFERIOR FORM OF DIEGO

The true form before he was CURSED INTO DICKHOOD and became the awesome, self-centered lawyer we all know.

Or maybe it was just warm that day and he didn't want the extra layer.

(first idea is better)

Think about it, 3-4 happened about 3 years before the first game, when Phoenix was 19. Phoenix was in 4th grade in that picture, so Phoenix was about 10. So it's only about nine years ago so in that picture, Diego is 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom