• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I forgot about that meme. I might do it, or just put some sprites in >_<

Hehe, nice dog RainbowRayquaza. I can't seem to be able to draw paws...

And.. I'm not sure what a meme is either, but my opinion doesn't count.

whoa what are we doing in this forum o_o

Um. Anyway.

I realize I've been a horrible inactive Scribbler. I will, um, try to become more active in commenting on things. And I'm working on a bit of a project right now, so when I finish the massive amounts of drawing, I'll link to it. Mmkay?

ON MEME: I'm already doing that meme for myself (damn it mom let me have the nice computer so I can actually do something productive all you're doing is playing slots ><), but I'd try a panel if you'd tell us who's what. :]

ON COMIC: I... forgot my idea :[

ON ARCEUS ABSOL THING: AWWWW it's adorable <3

Ugg...haven't been here in a while.

Rainbow, the dog is so nice and so is the Absol Arceus thing.

I did my Pokesona(oh finally ES gets an official one)

Anyway, a Houndoom with...

Oh whatever.

Picture coming when my computer stops acting stupid...

Edit:

Got it.

houndoomthingtj6.png

And I have no idea why I wrote Eeee...

Last edited:
Not terribly sure what a meme is. Is it one of those lists that have you drawing what the maker tells you to?
I'm in regardless :D
Can you show us the meme in question?
Yes, a meme is one of those lists that you draw what the creator has told you. HERE.

ON MEME: I'm already doing that meme for myself (damn it mom let me have the nice computer so I can actually do something productive all you're doing is playing slots ><), but I'd try a panel if you'd tell us who's what.
Alright then:
  1. Kai
  2. Danni
  3. Arylett
  4. Kinova
  5. Crazy Linoone
  6. Zora
  7. Spoon
  8. Kratos
  9. Vladmir
  10. PichuK
@To everyone not on that list: Sorry, 10 panels for people only. :P You'll get a mention at the end, I promise. Well, most of you at least.

Aw, damn...
I've now realised that I've either drawn the OSers too small, or too close together. I'll gladly draw a panel instead If anyone wants to instead draw us in at the top.

Meh, may as well show you the pic for all it's worth.
CIMG2989.jpg

YOU FORGOT DRAGON
But I'm not really an official OSer, so meh. ;_;

Okay, the meme... I don't even know what Pokemon I want to draw >_< except for Salamence~
The comic? I suddenly remembered my idea! And how lame it is, but stfu!

EeveeSkitty... Okay, pretty good, but what's with the tail?

Awkward post is awkward.

It's p. cool. Except my persona is more like the one on my dA ID, but with glasses. You can keep it like it is, but just so you know I'll probably be drawing me like described if I do one with me.

D:

D:D:D:

I looked everywhere ;-;
I decided to search for my Tablet pen. But I couldn't find itttt ;-;

Meh, maybe I can order a new one somewhere...otherwise I might have to buy a whole new tablet D:

Aaaah. Dx
Tablet-less days are unhappy days indeed. D:
I have yet to find my tablet CD so... Keep looking. ;A;

And Kai, that picture is amazing. So random, yet orderly. xDD

Aaaah. Dx
Tablet-less days are unhappy days indeed. D:
I have yet to find my tablet CD so... Keep looking. ;A;

And Kai, that picture is amazing. So random, yet orderly. xDD

But but. It's been lost for months now. I went through every drawer, box or bag I could find. It wasn't anywhere ;-;

Um, halfway down the front legs? It's not like they always stand with their front legs bent and facing side-on just so you can see their elbows. I actually bothered to draw a kind of skeleton this time, so I can assure you, it has elbows.

Wrists... I don't draw obvious wrists very often, but I suppose I could try that.

Houndoom's tail was killed by the evil force of evil felt pens that are evil. And the evilness of my younger little sister. I did a smallish, thick line over the tail stopping(Rawr, die KQ(sis)) And it looked bad so I made the line further. Now it is killed.

AAAAAH It's hard to find this place here D:

But!

ES's Houndoom is cute as hell :) The colouring's good - I especially like the mix of pencils and markers. It's not as easy to tell when it's sideways, but ti looks a little... squashed? But other than that, awesome job :D

I can't WAIT for anyone to do that meme thing. I would do it myself, but not having a tablet makes doing them so, so much haaaaarder. Maybe, if I'm bored before I leave, I'll go on the desktop and do a version with a mouse. Which will end horribly, but who cares? :3
I want to hug Arylett and CrazyLinoone in Kai's pic so badly X3
But not Kinova so much because her boobs will stab me o.o

RR's dog is so, so cuuuute~ I can't crit it at all; I love the anatomy and shading and it's just too adorable for words <3

And Salamander's Adventures pic is stunning; all the time and effort you put into it really shows. You have improved a lot in a very short space of time; the digital colouring and shading looks very, very good (especially the metallic shading on the robot and the shiny suit of the ninjagirl), and your humans are getting better. The hair on everyone looks especially good, and the attention to detail on the costumes is fantastic.
The way you draw eyes is cute, and the shading where the nose would be stops the faces from looking too flat, though eyebrows and mouths would help you get across a character's personality and mood a lot better. You're good at angling feet well, although the female's boobs are a little too low; if you draw a line from one armpit to the other, the curve of the breasts normally start along that line. This picture (purely for anatomical illustration, but you probably shouldn't click on it if your parents are in the room) shows it better.

In conclusion, have a couple of the artmo pictures I scanned up:

Tower Bridge (I really like this one)

House chibis~

DYNOSAWS R KOOL

Sleepy Raikou :3

:D

HELLO! I think I should, er, join, or something, because I do draw quite a lot, though not as much recently (as in the past few months) because I've been busy with school and things. But, I do really want to get better, so maybe I will make the rest of January my draw-a-picture-a-day month. Maybe. If I decide not to be lazy.

Links to my art thread/DA are in my sig.

Salamander, I know nothing about this Adventurers! dealie, but your picture is rather epic. Looks like it took so much work, and it is definitely really good/cool/awesome.

Also Danni, I have told you this already but the Tower Bridge picture is my favorite thing ever, and I really want to try to use shading pencils sometime now because that is just so friggin' awesome and it looks so good and gah! The House chibis are adorable, and I especially like how Chase (? I don't know their names) always has sparkles. :3

The dinosaurs are awesome because they are dinosaurs and are outlined in marker and are generally ridiculous and I LOVE IT, and Raikou is great because it's... Raikou. And adorable. And sleeping. Aaaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom