• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Operation Aspirin

((Just walk in, say you're late, and then you see them dissmissing, so you start throwing a fit or something!))

Jiro jetted back onto a big tree branch to rest. As he stood cradled up there, he thought, They really didn't have to make me leader of this new bunch. They could've sent someone else. But, nope, here I am. And I probably sounded silly., although it didn't bother him greatly, as was his nature. All he could do was bide his time, really. He looked around, and spotted a Houndoom, it looked like, the light was fading. He should've said something at that moment, but elected not to. I'm afraid there are next to no other reasons why a dark Pokemon would be here. Or a dark type-to-be., he noted to himself as he drifted off...
Jiro woke up. The sun had set a few hours ago, ideal lighting conditions for sneaking around, although sight might be a problem until they got into town. He called out, "It's time, everyone!"

Russ had a feeling that the 'leader' of this group has noted him before he had fallen asleep. Russ stood around, not at all tired, until darkness fell and the leader woke up again, stiring the group into action.

Maraxus nodded in approval, and stood up. He walked nearer to Jiro, as he would probably know the fastest way to Goldenrod without getting noticed. Staring at the moon, Maraxus began thinking of life back in the mountains. What a crummy way to live...

((This is going to sound really stupid and bad, but whatever. On the subject of revenge, the idea is that Mia thinks the Psychics killed her trainer and stuff, but doesn't actually know that. But, that has little to do with anything, so..))
A Weavile appeared, panting and looking slightly confused. She looked embarrassed, playing nervously with the scarf around her neck.
"Crap. I was supposed to come here and was, um, obscenely late. Did I miss a lot? Sorry.."

"Baww, it's okay!" replied the black Ninetails. She went to the Wevile and wrapped one of her tails around her. "But it might not be okay with the others... But I was late, too!"

"Better late than never," Jiro said to the new arrival, a Weavile. A good addition, too, as he had a large variety of Pokemon right here. He continued, "You did miss a lot, though, as I went over the plan a while ago. But basically the gist of it is that we've got to get into Goldenrod, disable the radio tower, and take the train station. I suppose I could go over some details when everyone reports in."

"Lateness doesn't matter to me, as long as you're here! but our leader just might think a bit different." Serena commented, catching up with the Ninetales and Weavile wrapping a paw around the late Pokemon, careful not to touch the Ninetales' tail.

"It's alright. Touching my tail, as long as you don't pull on purpose, actually means that you trust me!" she replied to the Pokemon carefully edging her paw around her tail.

Mia was relieved, she had expected things to go a lot worse. The Ninetales seemed very friendly, which was a good sign. She nodded at Jiro and said, only half joking,
"Heck, I don't care what we do as long as I can hack stuff to pieces. Or run around and the like."
The Weavile looked at the tail wrapped around her neck and felt it with one finger experimentally, half expecting to be struck by lightning or swallowed up into the ground.
"Hey, I didn't die. Your fur is really fluffy."
That really had nothing to do with anything.

"No, you didn't die, and yes, my fur is fluffy!" she said. "Most Ninetales don't enjoy their tails being touched, but if mine are ever touched, not pulled, it shows the Pokemon trusts me enough!"

Maraxus nodded to the Weavile, and looked in the direction of Goldenrod. Feeling a slight chill, and having no fur or anything to warm him but his scarf, he tightened his scarf. ... Next stop.... Goldenrod.

"Cool! Never met a Ninetales who didn't care if her tails were touched or not. If they're not pulled that is." Serena touched the Ninetales soft and fuzzy tails. "Ah. Fluffy."

The whole exercise with the fur hurt. Limbs were handy, alright. Jiro got everyone's attention, "Ahem. Yes, well, I suppose we need to go now, lest we run low on time later on.", he peeked out of the trees into the darkness. This didn't help much, he couldn't see terribly far. However, he didn't hear anything, or see anything. Jiro leapt out of the trees and onto the actual grounds of the National Park. He turned back to the woods and said, "OK, it looks clear. Let's go."

Russ decided to follow. It couldn't be any worse with these people than it could be alone.

Unless it happens again.

Stop this thinking NOW!!!

Shaking his head, Russ moved off after the pupitar

Shadowflare bent down, as if she wanted the Weavile to get on for a ride. "Well, what'cha waitin' for?

Qua romped behind as he thought about what he would do. Of course, follow Jiro's orders. But would this really be as easy as it seemed?

(( Can someone explain what has happened? Sorry that I haven't posted, but then you began posting so much and I'm just not feeling like reading 3 pages of stuff. ))

Back
Top Bottom