• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

Cherrim : Sorry RK. *pats back* See? all better. *Turns to everyone else and tags Amp* You're it! Heehee! *runs into forest*

Ani570MS.png
: *Eats Blue flavored ice cream*

Squirtle: Ok. Here we are at the campfire. In camping, marshmallows represent a tasty treat you can roast over the fire. Here, they represent life. The one who does not recieve a marshmallow must take the walk of shame to the boat of losers. And they can't come back - EVER.

*everyone gasps*

Squirtle: First marshmallow goes to... Jesper!
Venomoth: Yes!
Squirtle: Outsider, Titress, Sugarcane.
Zorua & Milotic: *are shaking*
Squirtle: Ruxaoz!
Zorua: HELLZ YEAH!*
Squirtle: Amanda, you will go to the Island of Losers!
Milotic: I will just say I will come back and use mah CHAINSAW!
Machamp: *wrangles her onto the boat*
Squirtle: Okay guyz and galz, choose the contest!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*HELLZ YEAH! will be a catchphrase.

well I kind of saw that coming. A water type afraid to swim? Come the hell on.

I did not vote for her though. Not telling who I voted for.

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Is still sitting on Ruxaoz's head. Jumps off of Ruxaoz's head and steals his marshmallow* I bet you can't catch me! Hehehe! *Starts running and trips over a stick a few feet away*

Last edited:
Froslass:*phases back* Let's have a survival challenge to see who lasts longest in a DEATHCHAMBER*clears throat* Or capture the flag. Capture the flag works too.

No. Let's do something with fire.

(Confessional area: ahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Back
Top Bottom