• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Political Compass

Status
Not open for further replies.
pcgraphpng.php

Nifty.
Although some of these questions were, erm, questionable. I think I'd be lefter if I hadn't gone "I don't really get this question soooo I'm gonna go with 'disagree'!"

I am, apparently:

Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.36

(ie. down in that bottom-left corner along with everyone else)

I am, apparently:

Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.36

(ie. down in that bottom-left corner along with everyone else)

A lot closer to me than most people! :D I just got -10 on economy after retaking it. Let's go be radical communists together.

EDIT: the reason I am so far to the left, I think, is because I tend to not like answering "agree" or "disagree".

pcgraphpng.php

I feel so...different! Although I guess I'm really not; I'm still in the bottom left quadrant. I think I only ended up so close to the middle because I didn't really use the strongly agree/disagree options (because I never like picking the extremes on tests like these).

Last edited:
I tend not to pick extremes because when I do, there's always a question later on that I agree with even more than the one I just answered.

I feel so...different! Although I guess I'm really not; I'm still in the bottom left quadrant. I think I only ended up so close to the middle because I didn't really use the strongly agree/disagree options (because I never like picking the extremes on tests like these).

Even for questions like "Mothers may have careers, but the first duty is to be homemakers."?

Even for questions like "Mothers may have careers, but the first duty is to be homemakers."?

Well, I did pick the strongly agree/disagree options for a few of the questions, like that one, but not for most.

pcgraphpng.php

No surprises there. Like someone said before, I probably would've been further left if I understood more of the questions.

pcgraphpng.php

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.36

In the same quadrant as mostly everybody...hm....

I couldn't save mine... but is it scary that I am labeled between Stalin and Hitler? I think I missed a page or something cause that terrified me.

I couldn't save mine... but is it scary that I am labeled between Stalin and Hitler? I think I missed a page or something cause that terrified me.

Isn't everyone? Aren't they kind of like, the extremes of either side?

Or do you mean you were in the upper/authoritarian quadrants instead of the lower ones like most everybody else in this thread? (since that's where they are in terms of up and down, though in terms of left and right one is on each side)

ec=-3.75&soc=-4.31
Yes that is about four down and four left. Down and left. huurrrrr
Mostly iffy agrees/disagrees (rather than strong) except for a couple of the questions like the ones about minority rights blah blah

"No one chooses his or her country of birth, so it's foolish to be proud of it." What does this mean! I mean it seems reasonable to be proud of one's country, just silly to be proud of being born there. That and "Military action that defies international law is sometimes justified"; I don't want to "strongly disagree" with this because I'm reluctant to rule out all hypothetical situations. And "There is now a worrying fusion of information and entertainment", I guess I sort of get what it's asking, but I'm still not totally sure what it means. :( I am so bad at taking Internet tests; I always quit if there are one or two questions I can't answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom