• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Premarital sex?

Sex?

• yes

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • okay... no

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
I'm not a virgin and I've never been married so I think my position on this topic speaks for itself.

Tut, text message break up.

Big no-no.

Well you could always go up to her one day and say "I would like to talk to you privately," and then tell her "it's not you, it's me" and "let's just be friends" and "I'm not ready for a relationship", but isn't that a bunch of work? (as opposed to "hey lets brake up kthxbai")

Not killing or committing adultery are pretty stupid tbh.
god's shenanigans in the old testament and the lot tale in particular make me doubt that those are strong focuses in church

regardless this is why I said general rule

Echoing a lot of people here, but seriously, do what you want. Go ahead and have sex before marriage if you want to; if for some reason you feel it's against your morals, then don't. There, everyone's happy. =)

I know.

Really, that's why contraceptives exist. And if a mistake does happen, that's why abortions exist~♪

I know.

Really, that's why contraceptives exist. And if a mistake does happen, that's why abortions exist~♪

But is that really fair.

1) Your a murderer

2) Youre killing an innocent baby that didn't mean to be born

3) If everyone was talking about their kids and knew you were pregnant but you got rid of the kid then you look even worse.

I sorta believe in women's right to choose but I think abortions should only happen on extreme occasions. Like say you were dying or the baby doesn't have brain activity yet. And maybe 1 abortion per lifetime.

Its not fair to get rid of a baby because you just don't want anyone to know you were screwing around.

Not killing or committing adultery are pretty stupid tbh.
this is weighed out by 'no touching pork' 'fags are sinnars' and 'slavery's cool' hth

Anyway if everyone's legal and consenting I don't give a shit what they do :I

But is that really fair.

1) Your a murderer

3) If everyone was talking about their kids and knew you were pregnant but you got rid of the kid then you look even worse.

I sorta believe in women's right to choose but I think abortions should only happen on extreme occasions. Like say you were dying or the baby doesn't have brain activity yet. And maybe 1 abortion per lifetime.

Its not fair to get rid of a baby because you just don't want anyone to know you were screwing around.
waaah cell clump destruction is murder

But is that really fair.

1) Your a murderer

The thing with abortion though is that (at least in theory) they're done before the foetus becomes an actual human child, so it isn't murder. Obviously you run into problems with late abortions and stuff like that, but if you have the abortion early into the pregnancy when the foetus has not yet developed I think it's okay.

Do we really have an abortion topic in this one? Let me get rid of your points quickly.

1) Don't use the murder argument. If this is true, then all the sperm that didn't fertilize the egg are victims of murder since they are all wasted. Masturbating kills sperm. Hell, even waiting for years will eventually kill sperm.

2) Just like how an apple seed is NOT an apple tree, a fertilized egg is not a human.

3) Do you think a girl is just going to tell everybody she's pregnant when she doesn't want it?

As for the topic at hand, let me say this. Two of my friends are currently married, but they have stated that it is complete crap that there are couples that are actually waiting for marriage to have sex. Sex is a great way for a couple to show each other their love and devotion.

Well, I'm all for it, especially given gays still can't marry in most places and that'd be beyond unfair.
But as long as it's consensual and they're both legal (well, I'd say 16; it's the legal age for het sex here; it's 18 for gay men, which is ridiculous... and there's actually no age limit at all for lesbians, which amuses me immensely) and whatever they're doing is private... go for it.

Late quote but that's always amused me too. xD I'd say it's because we're not important enough but really it's because lesbians just override all rules >|

I think... I'm not really sure. I mean if people just want to go through life having sex with as many people as possible then more fool them. Or rather, they can do whatever they like. Me, however... I'm not sure I ever want sex. The only sex I think I'd ever want to... participate in is in a very serious relationship, and probably only with a girl because, ew het.

And in a serious relationship, I'd want to get married. As long as you want to marry the person you're going to have sex with, then yeah, go ahead, because waiting would be really stupid, it's not like something happens when you get married, other than... a wedding. x3

Last edited:
So far, my penis has not penetrated any boy or girl (well, if you don't count dreams :D), but I'm not saving myself. I'm ready for it now, but my current girl's not, so it's all groovy. :) Really, as long as you don't end up with some horrible disease or an unwanted baby, it's all good, man. *nod*

*is asexual*

Personally, I disagree with it. However, I'm not a moron, and understand that other people have differing opinions and beliefs. If they consider it OK, they can do it.

Back
Top Bottom