• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

Huh? Murkrow? What Murkrow?

This one. It's not the best, but I wanted do draw something vaguely dark-looking.

And something for Mhals because I don't think I'll ever get around to finishing the trainer picture.
Ignore how horrendously off her right hand is. And the fact I freaking forgot her glasses. I was so annoyed with myself when I realized I'd forgotten them, but I'd already inked it D:

But she's still happy :D

img434.jpg

THE COAT
IT IS BEAUTEOUS

The pose is lovely as well and I just generally love it, aaaaw~
(Although where did her left leg go? Sorry I'm just being a pain.)

Heeee, I love iiiiit~ (Uh, I definitely just said that but um. Yeah.)

(Sshh, it's hidden behind the coat or something.
I did actually draw it in originally, but I couldn't get the angle right, so I ditched it. Hehe.)

I had fun drawing the coat :D

And using about five billion shades of green on her, uh, top.

Glad you like it :D

Awesome as always. Ema is sooooo goooood! I love her coat. The folds, the coloring....

XD Cosplaying as Samus, huh? It actually works... I luv Fran's expression.

Oh! Can you draw Trucy and Mr. Hat pweeese? I'm currently kinda obsessed with them. Pretty please~~

Awww...Ema is so cute! ^^
I love your art as always, Dannichu. The coat is so amazing. =D

[Btw, if you can't recognize me, it's Saori. XD]

Last edited:
Oh, I love, love, love the Quilava/Houndoom/Absol picture! And I know you don't like it, but I really do like Absol's face. It's awesome. :D

And that Murkrow is cool~

Yay, you coloured Snuffles! Hehe. Dannichu, do you think you could try a fluffy Salamence? I would love to see that.

Thanks guyyyys <3

Yay, you coloured Snuffles! Hehe. Dannichu, do you think you could try a fluffy Salamence? I would love to see that.

I'd like to introduce you to someone.

This is Pookie, everybody.

img435.jpg

D'aww, she likes you already :3

(can you tell I'm having so much fun with these? I'm gonna redraw the Tyranitar and Steelix (and give them names, too) and then maybe draw more~)

Oh my gosh, I didn't think it was possible! Pookie is adorable. :D

I don't think that the ugliest/meanest looking Pokemon could get past you, Danni. XD I'd like to see you try Gyarados, after you finish redoing Tyrannitar and Steelix. (I'm having fun with this too~)

Pookie...? That's no Pookie, it doesn't have enough margins or discipline D:

It is, however, completely adorable. As per usual~ His right (our left) wing seem to be sprouting at an odd angle, but he's so sweet it doesn't really show. :D
Aaaah coloured Snuffles - he's so pretty~ I use far too much of these~ in your thread but it's the best way of representing the d'aww-ness of my voice, so never mind~
Okay, I'll stop abusing the squiggles now and just wow at all this other stuff; Ema is really cool and I approve massively of the swishyness of her coat - plus her hands look good; all your other pokemon are gorgeously cute and Oh dear I love Fran's expression, it's great. XD

EDITEDIIIT: Oh yeah, I was going to think of another grawrsome pokemon. Um, um. How about Golem? He's made of rock, your fluffness can't help you here >3

Thanks guyyyys <3

I'd like to introduce you to someone.

This is Pookie, everybody.

img435.jpg

D'aww, she likes you already :3

(can you tell I'm having so much fun with these? I'm gonna redraw the Tyranitar and Steelix (and give them names, too) and then maybe draw more~)
F*CKING ADORABLE.

My God I'd bet you could even make something like Groudon look fluffy. o.o

Pookie's so cute! It must have been hard to draw such a cute Salamance, because Salamances are usually so evil looking or strong and brutal looking. ^^
I love the fact that it's still cute but it's obviously a Salamance.

I just can't stop looking at it. ^^

Hehe, you guys are so nice :3

Quick sketches that I'll probably finish later;

Honeybear, Marshmallow (like hell I can't make rocks fluffy) and Monmon:

img436.jpg

And, uh, me. Looking very fat for some reason o.o

Kinova wins for the margins and discipline thing :3

Trucy should be on the way shortly :D

Ah, yay! ^^
The detail in your sketch of Monmon is amazing. ^^
Monmon remains cute while its claws are still sharp. It's quite amazing.

Marshmellow is cute as well. It's so remarkable how you can draw them in difficult poses and still let them have the correct proportions. ^^

Honeybear is so sweet. <3

And the sketch of you is cute too! ^^

Your fluffy pokemon are so cute it makes me want to throw up.

Uh, in the best possible way, I mean. Maybe it would be happy-throwup like Strangy has, or, uh, something. I need to fiercify something now.

BUT I STILL LOVE THEM~

I adore that Golem. o__o It looks so cute! And slightly confused, upset or curious. I dunno.

You worry me very much, Dannichu (naaw, not really :3), but those drawings are seriously awesome. And I have a possible idea for you. How about drawing a Huntail?

Haha, you guys are requesting things faster than I can draw them :D

I apologize profusely to everyone whose various innner ograns my pictures melt.

More? Well, okay then.

This is Binkie (her name got cut off D:), Bubbles and Nigel.

I find the idea of a Mewtwo called Nigel far, far too funny. Maybe because it’s nearly 1am. I dunno.

img437.jpg

Aaaand a sketch of Trucy and Mr. Hat!

img438.jpg

I’ll finish these tomorrow probably. It’s not like I’ve got anything better to do. Except for that 250-chapter Gelphie fic I’m reading. I’ve been reading it for days and I’m only on chapter 58 of part 2. XD

Haha, I drew, scanned and uploaded all of these since my last post at 12:14. It's 12:50 now. I'm that fast.

I love you. so much. Marry me! Those fluffies are... <3 D: I think my English skills when kaput but I like them.

(psst you should do darkrai looking cute)

Back
Top Bottom