• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

xD Nigel....

Ok...make a Feralgatr or an Aggron fluffy.

I LOVE your style. You should make a cartoon.

*jaw drop* You made Mewtwo cute... I LOVE YOU! =D I have an evil suggestion to you. Try to make Probopass cute. >=D

Last edited:
Pinsir is the ugliest Pokémon in the world. If you can make Pinsir cute then... then... something will probably explode I guess but try it.

...and you must name it Pudding. You drew a Monmon; now you must draw a Pudding!

Pinsir would be easy to make cute in Dannichu's sickeningly-cute style. IN FACT, I'm sure it's possible to make any pokemon cute for you, Danni. :D

(You should try to AntiDannichu-ize something. That'd be more of a challenge~~ Maybe do the Togepi line or something, you said you could do some awful stuff with them but I'm kind of at a loss so I want to see what you had in mind. Only if you want to, though.)
(Why am I whispering?)

Those new pictures are adorable Dannichu ^^

I bet you could even make Giratina or Darkrai look like bibs (or as you humans refer to, adorable little ones)

... Haha, Monmon wants a hug from it's artist. Marshmallow, is probably just watching out of envy. How cute.

And Bubbles is checking out Blinkie. Smiley face?

*stares at Golem* ... well - er - okay. That's... let's just say there's something in this thread defying all logic in the world, and I think I know what it is. Though looking at everything else in the last couple of pages, it might not be just one thing.

Nigel has an awesome pose, and I just love to see a happy Mewtwo. Only I can never think of there being more than one (ever) so my immediate thought was that the Mewtwo from the first movie had gone through counselling to cheer him up, and gone on to change his name. Yeah. o_o;
Anyway, peculiar thoughts aside, I'm certain that these pokemon are soon to be the death us all with their apocalyptic cuteness. :D

Oh Honeybear, I think I smell another reference x3

Psh Mewtwo and Golem were already cute. Gyrarados, though, is likely to haunt my nightmares. :o

And I have a possible idea for you. How about drawing a Huntail?

(psst you should do darkrai looking cute)

Ok...make a Feralgatr or an Aggron fluffy.

I have an evil suggestion to you. Try to make Probopass cute. >=D

Pinsir is the ugliest Pokémon in the world. If you can make Pinsir cute then... then... something will probably explode I guess but try it.

I bet you could even make Giratina or Darkrai look like bibs.

Mhals said:
You should try to AntiDannichu-ize something. That'd be more of a challenge~~ Maybe do the Togepi line or something, you said you could do some awful stuff with them but I'm kind of at a loss so I want to see what you had in mind.

Dannichu has a large to-do list :D
(that's more so I remember which ones to draw than anything)

Couple of Gelphieish pictures in the meantime:

This one's for the Wicked meme I've been meaning to finish for aaaages. I'm very nearly done.
eh.jpg

And this one is partly because I wanted to draw Glinda's act 2 dress and partly because I really, really like that line X3
There are a million things wrong with it (Glinda's aaarms~), but have it anyway.

img439.png

Holy f*ckmuffins. You managed to make a Groudon cute. And Mewtwo, Gyarados, Golem... DAAAH MY BRAIN A SPLODE

((pssssssst try dialga/palkia cutified))

EDIT: Damnit, everyone posted over me. So I will just put my dA comment about that last one: You REEEEEEALLLY made me wanna go see it.

More!
These are all really quick, but are decent enough. Rockie is an Aggron, even though she looks way too much like a Breloom. And I've never drawn a Darkari before and am generally really bad a D/P Pokemon, legendaries especially, so be nice (not that you aren't always, but still ^^')

img443.jpg

Coming up with retarded names is fun. Even if I have stolen half of them from Colette X3

Your comments are the best things ever, guys <3

(You should try to AntiDannichu-ize something. That'd be more of a challenge~~ Maybe do the Togepi line or something, you said you could do some awful stuff with them but I'm kind of at a loss so I want to see what you had in mind. Only if you want to, though.)
(Why am I whispering?)

This isn't brilliant, but...

img444.jpg

I know how horrednously awful that wing is, and I'm never any good at talons, but I wanted to prove I could draw something vaguely non-cute :3

Holy crap, I love the Pinsir. xD Smiley Pinsir for the win.

Edit: Awesome Toge(kiss)? Too. Looks like it might carry me off. D:

Love the Toge... uh, Togetic, right? It manages to be cute and vaugely frightening at the same time (pupilless eyes are <3), which is pretty awesome. I also love the picture of Glinda in her peacock dress, although it makes me sad that you don't write on your pictures anymore.

BE PROUD OF YOUR HANDWRITING! Even if it is kind of messy sometimes it's still way cooler to see writing on something than text. Just my opinion though, do what you want. Also as usual the cute things are cute, but I think you should, um, color them or something. If you don't get bogged down with requests for more fluffy pokemon, that is. XD

Last edited:
Smiley Pinsir only wants to be loved :D

I think it's a Togetic, yeah. Who knows? I figured it's a bird and while I love birds dearly (even though my pet one want to eat me) they are very creepy.

I am proud of my handwriting. Well, maybe not proud, but I didn't use it on that picture just because I wanted it looking Glinda-y, and my handwriting is most definately not Glinda-y. X3

I'll colour them at some point, probably. I don't like having unfinished things in my sketchpads.

Oh my god! ;;Internal organ failure, cute Pokemon overload!;;

I shall never doubt your cute-making abilities again! Ever. Dear god, Dannichu. Huntail, which is one of the ugliest Pokemon in my opinion, is adorable! And Pinsir, Probopass, Aggron, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Gyarados! I love them so much it gives me internal organ failure. :D (And the names! Oh, the names. XD)

And wow, that Togetic is cool! It looks like a vulture, it's seriously awesome.

Let me see, I'd like to see a fluffy Loudred. I think that thing is so horrendously ugly, but I bet you could make it so adorable that I want to poke my own eyes out with a fork! (In a good way, of course. Hee hee.)

Back
Top Bottom