• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Religion

Not many JW people live near me... neither do Jews. It's either Christianity or the more specific Catholicism.

I've kind of wanted a Jehova's witness to appear at my front door so that I can:
1) Make them say: "SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!"
2) Make a speech about why they should convert to Buddhism.
3) Make sure that they know once and for all that I won't ever follow the ways of the Jehovah's witness.
That's kind of mean.

though they did plant a panflet in my mailbox once proudly saying that HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW CHRISITANS LET GAYS AND PAEDOS IN THEIR CHURCHES (GAY = PAEDO LOL) WELL WE DON'T BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO HELL AND THEN THEY DIE
which wasn't very nice since it was accompanied by a Flams Belang panflet and i really don't need two things pissing me off at 9 in the morning ):

I've kind of wanted a Jehova's witness to appear at my front door so that I can:
1) Make them say: "SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!"
2) Make a speech about why they should convert to Buddhism.
3) Make sure that they know once and for all that I won't ever follow the ways of the Jehovah's witness.
Water balloons work, too.

That's kind of mean.

though they did plant a panflet in my mailbox once proudly saying that HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW CHRISITANS LET GAYS AND PAEDOS IN THEIR CHURCHES (GAY = PAEDO LOL) WELL WE DON'T BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO HELL AND THEN THEY DIE
which wasn't very nice since it was accompanied by a Flams Belang panflet and i really don't need two things pissing me off at 9 in the morning ):

FILIP DEWINTER

god and they say Wilders is bad

FILIP DEWINTER

god and they say Wilders is bad
The Vlaams Belang sucks so much, it's impossible to imagine. I mean yeah it's true that crime's pretty high in places with a bigger population of Muslims and there should perhaps be a little more control over the young Arabs, but Dewinter and co. are just plainly Nazis.
I mean, a couple of quotes:

Our own people first!! And yes, Vlaams Blok chooses a Flemish Flanders. And yes, Vlaams Blok chooses a white Europe!
[Immigrants] turn themselves into self pity. They become hostile, they cause nuissance and show criminal behaviour. In Flanders the multicultural society led to a multicriminal society.
Staf de Clercq said:
There is only one solution: Purification of our people, total and complete disconnection of the Jew from the peoples body
When my daughter comes home with a lesbian girlfriend, a Muslim or a negro, I'll know I raised her wrong. But it's her own choice.

I especially love that they plopped an anti-immigrant flyer in our letterbox when there's a clearly Portuguese name displayed there.
Flemish people are getting pretty annoying in general. They blame the French part of Belgium (Wallonie) for every trouble in the world, want to separate from Belgium (haha tough shit) and pretty much become the Third Reich only instead of Aryan Germans you have Nazi wannabe-dutchmen.

oh you're a Walloon :( I actually like the Flemish but I come from that neighbouring country you know where so.

also I hear you guys still dont have a proper government functioning. does the Christian party still botch that or what

oh you're a Walloon :( I actually like the Flemish but I come from that neighbouring country you know where so.

also I hear you guys still dont have a proper government functioning. does the Christian party still botch that or what
Yea I live in Brussels so we're sort of in the middle between the Walloons and the Flemmish. I'm neither really, just live here so I'm pretty neutral on most stuff.

nono, we have a proper government now. It was pretty shitty for about three months because the elections for a new important government member had been done and when he was elected he couldn't take the stress the Flemmish piled on him with the whole 'want to make a separate state' so he left and then we went over 100 days without a proper government.
it was pretty lol :T

oh dear god yes only you guys speak mostly French and French is like aaa when you are Dutch-speaking like me except I am not Flemish

lol offtopic

i speak dutch AND french so i can get yummy chocolates and whatever the hell they have in Flandres :D

ontopic: Religions aren't really kosher with me but seriously i don't give a damn unless i'm forced to take part in religious services.

oh good you speak both do you speak dutch like a real flemish or with a shitty french accent :(
maaate i speak like real dutch from the Netherlands ):< my dad's dutch so he makes me have a reasonable accent. Which makes it so flemmish accents make me want to shit piss in irritation.

I find it funny that you've only mentioned Christanity and the branches of that. XD

I'm a Wiccan, and I believe in many gods. But more than that, I believe in a power that most people believe to be gods. It's this power that we have in us, and that's what makes people have psychic abilities, sense when things aren't right, and (I know you're going to laugh at this) perform magick. But until you've experienced it, you really can't know it.

I don't think there is one "way" to the afterlife, and I don't think there is one "right" religion. If there truly was only one right religion, then there wouldn't be so many diverse religions in the world. Personally, I'm happy with my religion. It's allowing me to see things as they are, and not how people and science perseive them.

Science blows.

Back
Top Bottom