• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

(( >:( I was asleep.))

Zant walked through the forest, ahdsn in pockets, whistling contentedly. He was making his way towards the sound of excited - and, in some cases, not-s-excited - voices which he knew was coming from the legendaries and the other Pokémorphs.

After a short while he came to the group. With a broad smile he approached Uxie and Thorn. "Hey, guys," he said, stopping in front of the blindfolded girl. He playfully waved his hands in front of her covered eyes, then looked over at Thorn.

Uxie reaches out and grabs the hand, a smug smile on her face.

"Thorn, did that -ever- work for you before?"

Mew bounces around, chanting happily.

"Two more! Two more~"

Buzz ran swiftly through the forest to reach mewtwo. As he finnaly reached the clearing he said rather quickly "Hey Mewtwo! Am I late? I hope I'm not late! I ran as fast as I could to get here!" He then took a quick look around the area and saw a girl sitting next to mewtwo "Oh hi, is mewtwo your teacher two? Because he's my teacher!" Buzz said

Azuriah jogged into the clearing, panting. "I apologize for my lateness," he announced to the clearing. His eyes travelled over each person before they settled on Mesprit and his expression changed from a smile to seriousness. "I am ready to serve," he said, falling to one knee in a bow before the Legendary.

Bob looked around, "It looks like we are all here, Mew-sensei. Are you ready to tell us? Or do you want to wait? Either one is fine." Bob finished the last berry. "Whenever you are ready, Mew-sensei. What do you want us to do?"

Arkra nodded from the corner that she stood in, signaling that she was ready to hear what was wanted of them.

She wondered what it is, eagerly, curiously, the entire time they had been waiting. Which was why she was so impatient. But the girl was also afraid, afraid that it might be something difficult, something that she would not be strong enough to do. Her brown eyes continued to stare at her pelt, serious and deep in thought.

Everyone was here at last, Lyle noticed, so the teachers were ready to speak. Anticipating some sort of introduction of everyone, he stood up as well, not noticing a sharp twig poking his foot at all, so hard was the bottom of his feet. He also wondered about the females who were also going to be with them - it was different with his teacher, but privacy and modesty could be an important issue. However, it wouldn't be priority if the upcoming mission was as important as it seemed. He wouldn't mind it, of course, but depending on how shy everyone was, it could turn into a major problem.

"Everyone's here I guess..." Mareena said to herself, looking around at the group. One... two... Ten others not counting the teachers. A good number, it would be pretty easy if they needed to fight. She stroked the pelt softly, just barely able to feel the water energy seeping from it that allowed her to transform.

Shana looks down from her rock and waves at the one that spoke to her…Buzz she believes. She then looks around and sees that everyone is here. She looks at Mewtwo and pokes him.

“Everyone is here”

“I can see that…”

The legendaries all gather in the center of the clearing once more, then turn to look at their students. Every single of them hold a serious look to them, even the usually bouncy Mew was serious.

“Seems we are all here…now for you to know what is expected of you lot”

"You have been summoned here to take on what is most likely the most important task you’ll ever have”

“The world is dying. Day by day, the earth weeps for help…the connection is weak and frayed…”

“You are to seek out the Pokémon that look over each part of the world’s natural order”

“There are ten in all. Shayman, Celebi , Rayquaza , Manaphy, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune…”

“These Pokémon have fallen ill…you are to help them so they can re-balance the world”

“But the reason why we needed humans is because we need to prove to them that there are humans that wish to create a connection with Pokémon once more”

“But since there is no connection, they don’t trust humans. Thus when you approach them, you need to be in your Pokémon form.”

The teachers, once finished, wait for the students’ responses to what they’ve just said.

Bob nodded. "Yes, Mew-sensei, and all you others. We will be sure to get that done. We must." He stood up. "Is there anything else you must tell us?"

Being in his pokemon form wouldn't be difficult, although finding them would be, and convincing them to help even more so. This was the reason Cresselia helped him, so that was what he needed to do. After that, he'd simply be on his own and could live out the rest of his life the way he wished...

...but first came saving the world.

There were no introductions yet, but if he had to know someone's name, he could do it easily enough. Using human names before a legendary wouldn't be good for their cause, so maybe they weren't supposed to. Regardless, they'd figure it out.

"Sure," he said, shrugging. His form, a gengar, could probably get to them easily enough - he didn't have to fear most terrain, after all, and he could easily dodge attacks by phasing.

Arkra looked confused for a minute, it didn't quite register what they had said. It took her a few seconds to fully understand the implications.

So... this is what they wanted. She was not so sure she was fit to restore the balance of the world. But remember! I won't be alone... Arkra thought to herself. It sounded like a difficult task.

But she wasn't expected to take on this burden by herself. There were plenty of others with her and they would all work together. This made her less anxious. And she just couldn't say no, she already accepted the pelt. They would be dissapointed, Mesprit would be dissapointed. Arkra knew what to do, there was no turning back.

"I guess I'll do it."

((By the way, Luna uses a Moon Stone to transform.))
Luna nodded. "We'll do that, Mew-sensei." She clutched her precious Moon Stone.

Mew smiles, returning to his bouncy self. He hops onto the rock and waves his arms to get everyone's attention.

"Now that you know to do! It's time to get to know each other~"

Mewtwo slaps his forehead, then sighs greatly.

"Yes...it is good to know each other...but must you be so happy, Mew?"

Mespirit chuckles, hopping onto the rock as well and slings her arm around Mew. Both start to giggle madly with each other, only making Mewtwo's headache worse. Azelf walks over and places his hand on Mewtwo's shoulder, patting it lightly.

"I feel your pain..."

Cresseila just sighs softly, turning to the others.

"Well...I geuss it's time you introduce yourselves"

Bob heard the psychics and said, "Hello, my name is Bob. See if you can guess what my Pokemon is." He pointed to his belt. "It has to be easy. Anyway, what are your names?"

Mareena stood up and looked around at everyone.

"My name is Mareena, and... uh..." She trailed off, quite unused to these people. She held out her pelt, trying to get her point across.

Back
Top Bottom