• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

Luna greeted, "Hello, everyone. I'm Luna, and I use this Moon Stone to turn into an Umbreon!" (gets :D expression on her face)

"My name is Lyle," Lyle said, crossing his arms and leaning back against a tree. "I can transform into a gengar, so few physical barriers can lock me out of anywhere. Nice to meet you."

'Bet none of you can do the same,' he thought.

He made no indication of his eye - that was one thing to keep private, or as private as possible. Maybe it wasn't really important, but it was to him.

It was her turn. Arkra was bad at introductions, her hands began to sweat profusedly again. The thought of standing up in front of a bunch of people she didn't know was something rather scary. She always had stage fright and now was no exception. Get it over quick.

She walked out where everyone could see her: "Hi I'm Arkra, um... I uh, turn into Poochyena. Yeah." Arkra said this as quickly as possible and motioned stupidly to her pelt. Then went back to her dark corner, wishing nothing more than to be able to dissapear.

Bob laughed and sat down. "So where should we start?" he asked, both to the group and the psychics.

Thorn said, "I'm Thorn, and I transform into a shiny Gyarados. This will be a problem, as most of these Pokemon won't be in any kind of water. Perhaps we could bring an extremely large kiddy pool?"

Azuriah grinned, leaning against a tree. "I'm Azuriah, and I transform into a Vespiquen," he informed the group, pointing proudly to the jewel on his jacket. "So if I smell like sugar, you know why."

Lyle had to chuckle at Thorn's suggestion, not quite sure if she was joking or not. He had to assume she was, as the thought was just absurd.

He didn't even know if gyarados really were fully restricted to water or if they had any slithering or flying ability, but Thorn would know best about her own abilities. Ah, but that was why he liked his form - he didn't even have to breathe, so there was nothing except maybe lava or electrically-charged walls that could stop him. Ghosts were much better than anything they had, he was fairly sure; somewhat close to his versatility was probably dragonair, but dragonair couldn't phase.

Arkra just stared at Luna. She really didn't know what to say to that. No witty comment, no retort, Arkra just wasn't like that. Then she chuckled nervously and quickly shut up, her social awkwardness mortifyingly apparent.

Buzz walked to the center of the area and called everyone's attension "Hey everyone my name is Buzz, I can transform into a Yanmega! Do you like yanmegas I like Yanmegas. So hows everyone doing?I'm doing just fine!" Buzz said quickly, twiching occationaly

Wow, that Jackson was just so... blunt. Perhaps he should've kept that to himself. Although Arkra secretly agreed with him, Buzz did seem a bit... freakish. And very hyper.

But watching them, it was very amusing, even if she felt that she wasn't really a part of the group. They all talked, well most of them, Lyle seemed pretty quiet, she supposed. But at least he didn't seem to suffer from paralyzing social anxiety, none of them did, they were all normal.

Shana, still sitting on her rock, looks down at everyone silently. She then stands up and clears her throat.

"Well...since it seems that everyone else has introduced themselves. My name is Shana Moon. I am from Kanto and my morph is a Arcanine, and from what I can tell I'm the oldest one here it seems."

She then sits down once more, falling silent. Mewtwo then speaks.

" We seem to all know each other now..."

He turns to the others, nodding at them before hopping onto the rock. Cresselia then steps forward, clearing her throat.

"The closest one here is Celebi, so it would be wise to find her first...it's a place to start from.."

Azelf then clears his thoat, getting everyone's attention.

"We have already told Miss Moon here about where to find the others, and from much consideration by the six of us...it has been decided that she will be the one to lead this small group"

Shana looks down at the others, petting her pelt as she waits for the others to comment on this.

Arkra was actually glad that Shana was the leader, it meant that she herself didn't have to be. Other than that though, she was all right with it.

"Um, that's cool with me." She said quietly, when she saw that Shana expected them to say something of it.

Back
Top Bottom