• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [TOWN WIN]

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D3]

Um... I do. HighMoon, before dying, was visited by OrngSumb. If OrngSumb has anything to say. Say it.

Urm... what? Are you claiming a watcher or something?

Okay okay I'm vig. I targeted Maimi night one due to a request. I targeted HighMoon on suspicion they were mafia trying to cover tail with a long post yet no abstain or finger pointing. Last night I killed Lyra because of the day before. I'm not Mafia, but I'm not an Innocent.

I-what-you-HUH?

I was about to post saying that Lyra was innocent!

Why? I'm a one-shot oracle. Last night, I asked, "Was Coloursfall ever inspected during the game?" I got yes as a result, which steered me towards colors being mafia and Lyra being the real inspector. But now that Lyra's dead, and showed up mafia, it appears this must be delven into a bit deeper!

So! From the information that I got, I forsee a few possibilities:

1) Lyra was a mafia rolecop and did in fact inspect Colours, whom showed up inspector, and tried to get him lynched. But, since he failed, shouldn't have the mafia targeted Colours instead of Lyra, since they would have known Lyra was really mafia?

2) Lyra was a rolecop that wins by himself and was not affiliated with the mafia, thus, he died. But shouldn't have they targeted Colours, since he actually proved Sunflower was mafia?

3) Lyra was an innocent rolecop/inspector that got Colours as mafia, and Colours merely bussed his mafia brethren so that he'd seem innocent, which would explain why the mafia went after Lyra and not Colours, but that still doesn't explain why he showed up mafia upon death. Death miller, perhaps?

4) Vehement be trollin' and might have counted my oracle question as an inspection to Colours, proving nothing.

That's my two cents. Well, since my Oracle question was a one-shot, I'm almost a vanilla now.

Oh, wait, I didn't see OrngSumb's post. Nevermind about the first three. In this situation, it appears that number four is the one that makes the most sense. ;^; But I suggest we keep and eye out on Colours, just in case.

OrngSumb, you said someone requested that you should have killed Maimi. Who was it that asked? No one could have known your role during the first night, so are you suggesting that you're a mason, or a lover? And aren't vigs innocents, not third party?

I think Colours was probably healed last night, after Sunflower was revealed Mafia.

But why wouldn't there be a mafia death (if OrngSumb were to be believed) last night? Wouldn't they target someone else if it was most likely that a healer would heal Colours? Are the mafia really that dumb?

All I can say is that the request was put in by somebody who isn't in this mafia but told me that people complain about Maimi and that they're an easy target night 0 to make the game go smoothly. And I guess this vig is third party. yiran since they voted for me even after I laid out everything I've done and roleclaimed

Colours was really the best person to target last night. If they succeed, no more inspector. If they don't, oh well, I guess.

OrngSumb.

You're not town, either way you put it. You said you weren't innocent.

Here's my plead: Ya'll can kill me, but wait until we're sure all of the Mafia are down and out. The only way you can get rid of them without me is a healer clash or lynching. If yiran isn't Mafia then I'll execute myself this upcoming night. Or you can kill me now and run the risk of Colours dying tonight and then being in the dark about the Mafia.

The reason no one died last night could be because Lyra was the don.

Also, there is a name for 3rd party vig. It's called Serial Killer.

How would you know this?

Because that's basically what a Serial Killer is, but normally they are mafia aligned, they just don't communicate with the other mafia. Vigilantes, on the other hand, know they are innocent.

OrngSumb specifically said they were not innocent, yet not mafia. Third party origin.

Either way they are NOT town.

Because that's basically what a Serial Killer is, but normally they are mafia aligned, they just don't communicate with the other mafia. Vigilantes, on the other hand, know they are innocent.

OrngSumb specifically said they were not innocent, yet not mafia. Third party origin.

Either way they are NOT town.

Wait, I misread that. I thought Light meant something completely different 0n0

Do you all have anyone else you have suspicions of?

That sounds bad. I have something I can do if you do have other sucpisons, I mean.

I dunno. I mean, Serial Killer or not, any way to dispose of the Mafia is valuable.

And, if we ever would decide that he's no longer of use, then we could just off him.

Back
Top Bottom