• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [TOWN WIN]

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D3]

Alright you can't win with me alive, but are you sure the Mafia is all gone? I won't shoot unless you suspect Mafia if you keep me alive.

Why would you comply with something that results in your own death? It makes absolutely no sense. It is very likely that you, and maybe the people that are defending you, are formulating a plan that would benefit yourself.

Wait, who's defending me?

Subtext indicates Zero Moment doesn't want you dead even after you explicitly stated that you are not town.

Either way you have not provided any convincing arguments and are simply trying to pick irrelevant points to argue against, which indicates that you indeed are not with us. People generally suffer from more indignation and make more of an effort on the relevant point when they are wrongly accused.

Subtext indicates Zero Moment doesn't want you dead even after you explicitly stated that you are not town.

Either way you have not provided any convincing arguments and are simply trying to pick irrelevant points to argue against, which indicates that you indeed are not with us. People generally suffer from more indignation and make more of an effort on the relevant point when they are wrongly accused.

I have communicated with two people in this Mafia outside of here, the GM and res. res was only to figure out the first night kill.

And what are you talking about? You're chalking up to Mafia in my mind due to your contradicting statements. First you acknowledge that I've explicitly said I'm neither townie nor Mafia, but then turn around and express doubt. Go ahead and lynch me. But if you don't win afterwards then I'm going to sit back and watch the Mafia pick you off. OrngSumb just to please you.

Uh, yeah. Unless a vig comes out, the only option we have is to lynch. It's not a good thing to have only one option when things get complicated. And things always get complicated.

The songs gathered around Deranged, convinced they had found the killer. Two songs held him down while another raised her weapon and pointed it at the accused.

"Et tu, Brute?"

The gunshot rang throughout the showhouse.

OrngSumb is dead. He was Third-Party. 48 hours for night actions.

The songs awoke to another very bloody spectacle. Two bodies were lying limp and motionless in the center of the stage. One appeared to be soaked with blood and covered in bullet wounds. The other showed close to no signs of physical trauma, yet still appeared to be in the final stages of life. The dying song managed to cough out a few words before being cut short.

"The... Shadows...
The... Shadows... must... reclaim..."

Coloursfall is dead. He was Innocent.
Zora of Termina is dead. She was Innocent.
48 hours for daytime discussion.

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D4]

Unless something comes up (and since I'm able to change my vote afterwards) I'm going with Zero Moment. My reason being with he sided (not explicitly) with OrngSumb the day before.

I dunno, my siding seemed pretty explicit to me.

(Psst, VM. I might not be able to respond quickly later, so could you hold off the phase end for a bit if I'm unresponsive, if it comes to that?)

I think they must have been lovers. I'm not siding yet. Waiting til we have more info.

Um? If Zero Moment were mafia then he would, at least eventually, want a 3rd party serial killer dead. Add to that the fact that OrngSumb managed to take down one of the mafia. And that was a purposeful targeting of mafia on the part of OrngSumb, because that was after we found out that Coloursfall was telling the truth about being inspector and hence Lyra was not. (By the way Flareth if they were lovers then Zero Moment would be dead right now.)

Also, I figure there is (was?) likely a mafia silencer. Coloursfall didn't speak up at all yesterday despite being inspector, and this is a game where we get modkilled for not participating.

I do admit that Zero Moment is not very suspicious. However, we have no other leads, and abstaining without an inspector won't do us much good.

They can't be lovers because then they'd die together.

Alright, I guess since we have nothing, I'll roleclaim.

I'm the Mortician. I inspect dead bodies to find out their role.

On N0 I was unable to use my night action, since apparently I can only inspect those who are confirmed dead.
On N1, I inspected res. He was a Tracker.
On N2, I inspected Sunflower. He was the Don.
On N3 I inspected Lyra and, surprisingly enough, she was a Role Cop. I suppose she was a Mafia Role Cop, trying to locate the power roles for the Mafia.

Okay, I see.

Unvote

The other subtext I read is too subtle for lynching, therefore I probably won't be doing anything until leads come up. (Or I'm really busy at school and need to do art homework so can't be bothered thinking aaaaa.)

I'll abstain, I guess, unless anyone's up for lynching inactives :\

Back
Top Bottom