• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB Choice Mafia (N3)

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (D1)

Yoshi! Yos. Millers show up as mafia when inspected, but shows up as innocent when killed.

really? I gotta work on learningg my roles then.

So now what

Look, if Phantom is telling the truth right now, she isn't going to be telling the truth afterwards. She is THE MOST OBVIOUS TARGET for a conversion, and therefore I think we should kill her before she can tell any lies.

Let's huddle, Pikmin! *whisper, murmur* The Elder Pikmin Council and I have concluded that due to Karkat's theory we have chosen to lynch Phantom.

Yosh. Karkat's right though. If you have a powerful role, then why would you reveal it in the first day? Yoshi!

1. Get Phantom. Yosh. *Nods*
2. Swallow her.
3. ???
4.Profit!

The reason I said all that so early was if I got killed tonight you guys would know. And the reason I said Miller was cause I knew I was going to be inspected so if I came up maf they'd know I wasn't. So basically I've done the best I can, and given what useful information I have, so go ahead and take it, and kill me, but you'll regret it because my seer role is a bit more than I put it off to be.

EDIT: Also if you people read my damn post earlier, you'd know that I asked the GM if the converter had converted anyone, and the answer was no.

You would also know that WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TELL YOU ANYTHING IF I WAS CONVERTED! Also I vote Karkat. Why? Becuase that makes no sense, how am I a mafia target. The mafia all know each other, why would they need a seer?

I really hope I don't qualify as powerful, then. Phantom it is, and I pray that either the healer(s) don't accidentally kill me or that the Mafia get double-guessed into not killing anyone.

EDIT: Also if you people read my damn post earlier, you'd know that I asked the GM if the converter had converted anyone, and the answer was no.

You would also know that WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TELL YOU ANYTHING IF I WAS CONVERTED! Also I vote Karkat. Why? Becuase that makes no sense, how am I a mafia target. The mafia all know each other, why would they need a seer?

Technically, he never said you were converted, he said you might be. You'd be pretty useful for the Mafia because, being an Oracle of sorts, you could theoretically ask if a certain power role is still living.

Okay, now I'm voting Phantom for Karkat's reasoning.

Also if you people read my damn post earlier, you'd know that I asked the GM if the converter had converted anyone, and the answer was no.

The fear is not that you have been converted, but that you will be. If we kill you now we'll know whether or not you're telling the truth. But if we wait until later and you've been converted we won't know whether anything you said was true.

If I get converted, the converter is an idiot.

(in character) I need a box and a cigarette.

At first, not much discussion went on. Many of the citizens of Smashville were all for abstaining from lynching that day. Until, that is, one of the villagers accused Solid Snake, who had made a rather suspicious claim just moments before. Everyone seemed to agree with this villager's reasoning, and even after a few desperate attempts to redeem himself, Snake was dragged off to the noose to be lynched.

His body was inspected, showing that he was innocent after all, much to the dismay of the villagers. On the sad note that they had lynched one of their own, the villagers returned to their homes, locked their doors, and went to bed. Hopefully, none of them will fall victim to the mafia's attacks during the night...

Phantom (Solid Snake) was lynched. She was Innocent.
48 hours for night actions.

edit: oh God what this is my 666th post
this cannot mean anything good

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (N1)

(Okay I've given you guys more than enough time.)

The sun rises over Smashville, and the citizens awake to a most depressing sight. Samus lies dead near the center of the square, a deep gash across her chest. With dampened spirits, everyone waits for the results of her inspection...

Soon enough, the villagers discover another body at the bottom of a pond, drowned to death - the dead body of Kirby. The villagers are dismayed that not one, but two of their own were killed. That is, until the inspections reveal that both of the dead were mafiosi! Overjoyed with their stroke of luck the previous night, the villagers begin their discussion.

DarkAura (Samus Aran) and ole_schooler (Kirby) are dead. They were both Mafia.
48 hours for discussion.

NOTE: I decided not to modkill anyone tonight. However, if you have not sent in your night actions for the previous two nights, and you STILL don't send in your night actions on N2, I will modkill you.

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (D2)

...wow. Incredible luck on our part. I think the only possible way this could have happened would have been doctor overdose + vig kill. Unless we have two mafia factions.

Back
Top Bottom