• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 8 - GAME OVER]

Ya'll are bastards, lynching me the weekend I had no Internet access :| I COULD'VE DONE MUCH BETTER

Although I don't think I did horribly, all things considered! Even though I messed up by saying I had five levels, durrr. I'm sad I never reached God level, though. Aww.

EDIT: Congratulations to the innocents, though! You did fantastically!

Yaaaay!

Wait.. I liek Squirtles was Raine the doctor and Negrek was alien? What? Then why did... well, I was still pretty useless during the whole game, then. Sigh...

But we won! I think this game went rather well.

I FINALLY GOT TO KILL SOMEONE my life is complete. :D (I love my last words, haha!)

This game was great! Those role progressions are so intricate; I had a great time trying to guess at everyone's level four powers!

"Megaphone (trigger: the player's vote that day counts twice)" -- Ahaha, and there we were, thinking that the megaphone was something that would give us away if we attacked Jack and spending ages trying to figure out ways to get around it; I feel rather silly now. :P

EDIT: By the way, if you happen to be wondering about the lack of deaths on... many of the nights, we may have uh... spent too much time talking and not enough time actually sending in actions maybe possibly :D; (Except for the two nights where we tried to kill a) our terrorist and b) our rolestopper and Jack stopped us both times! EDIT 2: Oh I mean those weren't the only two kills we managed to send in; we got in two others, I think.)

Last edited:
That was fun; I much enjoyed my pickpocketing ability. I loved the whole idea of role progressions; although I have to wonder (given the number of posts required for some of the uber-levels) whether you expected this game to last about four or five more game days than it actually did, Kratos?

Wait.. I liek Squirtles was Raine the doctor and Negrek was alien? What? Then why did...

Some weird misguided attempt to stop the Mafia from targeting him at night? Maybe he figured we wouldn't lynch an unactivated alien given that we had an alien deactivator role.

Eifie said:
EDIT: By the way, if you happen to be wondering about the lack of deaths on... many of the nights, we may have uh... spent too much time talking and not enough time actually sending in actions maybe possibly :D; (Except for the two nights where we tried to kill a) our terrorist and b) our rolestopper and Jack stopped us both times!)
Wow, lucky* (or, rather, unlucky) targeting for me. The latter I did actually protect, but the former was just my randomized level-2 action that I guess came up as a protect.

*In that I guessed the same target as the Mafia. Unlucky in that I unwittingly protected their allies.

I didn't really have any expectations about the length of the game; it was more that I was hoping more people would be inspired to actually talk. As it is Karkat is the only one who hit level 5, but he was clearly able to find plenty of things to talk about in seven days. I am disappoint in the rest of you fives, then.

I got killed before I could use my poison... I was off for a few days come back and I'd been randylynched.

:( I was gone for a bit!! Not my fault!!

Especially since I ended up really dead. Baww.

Well, yes, you were better than most of them. Like a certain someone who apparently forgot she was in the game altogether. >| My vote count screwage, man... I was looking forward to that.

The only kill we really truly could decide on if I remember right was Negrek. Also if the others have no problem posting our conversation thread I don't.

Last edited:
I was the most innocents of innocents and Cirrus killed me. >|

Actually, that was Tailsy! That was the night we tried and failed to kill Kusari, I think.

The only kill we really truly could decide on if I remember right was Negrek.

We agreed on Mai as well!

(Oh, and Kratos, if the rest of the Mafia are okay with it I'm fine with you linking our QuickTopic! Guys don't laugh at my walls of text there ok :c)

The only kill we really truly could decide on if I remember right was Negrek. Also if the others have no problem posting our conversation thread I don't.
Yeah thanks for that. >_>

And I was having such fun plotting my everyone-roleclaims-day-one scheme, too!

Pffft, I am such a suspicious nooblet, and got my own self killed by sheer stupidity.

OH WELL. Maybe next time I'll be of some use~ It was fun reading through all of this until the end, though.

Well, this was kinda fun! Even though I had no idea what I was talking about most of the time or even what I was doing or what was going on with people posting like two paragraph posts and confusing me. Being a newbie, man. But at least I got to do SOMETHING useful. I think it was useful, at least.

I'll just say though that my guesses on who was mafia were right two times... wow. My gut feeling was spot on this time.

Shit, did I manage to kill both of the remaining scum roles with my one-off double kill power?

Uh... wow.

Well, that was fun! Even if the mafia was inactive.

Back
Top Bottom