• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 8 - GAME OVER]

Re: Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 1]

Abstain then. Though role claiming early in the game makes you a huge target. Also what is sepukku?

Well, actually, maybe there might have been another kill, because there's a serial killer role in here.

All you with your secret rank fives. :( I kind of want one now.

Suicide, I believe? Also since I forgot earlier abstain.

Last edited:

Kam is being pretty suspicious by pushing others to claim, but I think we should see if someone else counterclaims as the "real" vigilante, first.

This. Yes.

Nine posts? Has it really been that many? I should check... (Ctrl+F is great!)

Seven, not nine. Why lie?

Miscounting? Anyway, by now he certainly has enough.

Hm. I don't think vigilante is at all useful and your immediate roleclaim bothers me, but I suppose if you're proved wrong we can lynch you tomorrow anyway.

I'd only feel comfortable lynching him tomorrow if there are two (three?) or more deaths tomorrow, since we know we'll have both a Mafia kill and (since Kam's saying he'll use his power) a Vig kill (and possibly a Serial Killer kill?). I'm still wary that he could be an alien looking to get activated.

What did you get Rank 2?

Presumably the power to kill in the first place, since Rank 1 seems to be vanilla for everyone but Mafia.

---

Kirby-Chan, seppuku is suicide.

I only have four ranks. Lucky people. That is, unless I don't know about mine...

But remember guys, we have a whole 'nother day and much more than a half to discuss! So... what else should we discuss?

What does the Wonder Chef do, anyway? What does "throwing things" do?

Remember the ending to the Ultimate Showdown?

EDIT: Gog damn, ninja'd by four people. This is what I get for trying to look up a picture of Mr. Rogers dancing around with a sword in his chest.

Well, actually, maybe there might have been another kill, because there's a serial killer role in here.

I would assume that the serial killer, like the vigilante, would have to level up to kill someone. (Kam, that's what you unlocked at level two, right?)

I'm not completely sure, but I think it can give someone a one-shot ability. Like... throwing medicine at someone to give them a one-shot healing ability, or something. Although I might actually be thinking of a different role.

EDIT: Although actually, that's the inventor. Hm, not sure what it could do, then.

I had assumed it might be something along the lines of giving people an extra one-use-only action in addition to their normal one (throw a sword = let someone kill, throw an Apple Gel = let someone heal, etc?) but it could be anything, really.

I think you mean Jack_the_Pumpkinking-of-all-trades.

ARGH DOUBLE NINJA'D

But the Jack of All Trades can't give his abilities to other people. An inventor does, I think.

I think you mean Jack_the_Pumpkinking-of-all-trades.

ARGH DOUBLE NINJA'D

Jack of all trades ought to get all those abilities upon whatever level it gets them. Thrower/Pitcher/whatever would confer the abilities on someone else. Similar, but not the same.

EDIT: WHY THE NINJA

I'm thinking that WC is like a random Inventor, like she gives a random item. It would be cool if she could accedentally throw an armed bomb, and it kills the person.

EDIT: YES NOT NINJA'D

Ever seen that one Spongebob episode with the exploding pie?

But following the possible kill mentality of Legendaryseeker's, it could be poisoned food.

Wow I enter late all due to Sims 3 =_=;

I'm indifferent about Kams claiming. Sure he has a good point about making it easier to find Mafia but then yes it's easier for Mafia to go around and pick off the useful players.

My role needs 3 posts and relies on a whole bunch of percentages >.<

Since it's all Day 1-ness then abstain

So... Do you guys have anything useful to talk about and level up, or are we gonna just mostly not going to talk?

EDIT: Orng, are you Yuan/Wonder Chef? (Those were the only two roles I could think of that could involve percentages)

Last edited:

Well, remember, only posts of actual contribution count for "experience points". I don't think there's much else to discuss, though. Funny how we got to a decision and it's only been three and a half hours.

Well, as odd as suggesting that everyone roleclaim now, I really don't believe that it's suspicious enough to consider a lynch. Especially when Karkat's role could prove useful if they're actually left alive - considering that we don't have any leads at the moment and Karket is going to be quite cautious, I don't really think the mafia would kill you tonight.

Hopefully we'll have some players who have progressed to levels where they can heal and protect now! For today I think I'll vote abstain as well.

Funny how we got to a decision and it's only been three and a half hours.

Yeah, I wish something exciting happens that would make a lot of experience points, such as the Terrorist bombing someone. *Waits to be bombed for suggestion*

Back
Top Bottom