• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 8 - GAME OVER]

Re: Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 2]

So who'd have been targetted? Karkat for his role, Dannichu or Applejack for experience...?

I'm not sure, I'm checking the roles again... I don't know something seems fishy about Karkat.

But if any of our healers roleclaimed it might give us an idea, I know it's dangerous, but that would definately help.

Up until they'd inevitably get targetted and be useless for the rest of the game. I think it's still a bit early for roleclaiming unless it definitely aids our victory.

I'm not sure, I'm checking the roles again... I don't know something seems fishy about Karkat.

Why, exactly? Given the night actions I think I've pretty much been confirmed innocent...

Look, Zackrai could not have been targeted by the Mafia.

I am the only person with reason to kill Zackrai.

So therefore I am either Lloyd or Yggdrasil, and I have given enough information to be pretty much confirmed as the former.

I'm certainly not suspicious of Karkat; he seems to be telling the truth, and although roleclaiming on Day 1 is definitely strange he *has* done things like that in other Mafia games. Unless someone else would like to claim as Lloyd, I don't really suspect him.

Definitely not a plan to get a healer to roleclaim yet, though - even if we assume there are two healers in this game, we can't protect everyone! :c

... And oh, I see, Jack! The Mafia get their own regular kill? ... I didn't think that looking at the roles list, but okay...

... And oh, I see, Jack! The Mafia get their own regular kill? ... I didn't think that looking at the roles list, but okay...

Given that any of them can send in the kill and the highest-ranked one takes precedence, and that all of their powers are either "a limited number of poisonings/unblockable kills" (emphasis mine) or not kill-related, I thought it was pretty much a given that their powers are separate from the "nightly Mafia kill".

Hmm, possibly. I think we'd need Kratos to confirm that one, though. :C

GOD. How can you people post so much???
Karkat, for clarity, could you add something to your kill, something like 'Karkat was here'?
Also, I didn't get the level-up PM. I don't know if this was a mistake, or if there wasn't three posts that could be deemed helpful.

GOD. How can you people post so much???
Karkat, for clarity, could you add something to your kill, something like 'Karkat was here'?
Also, I didn't get the level-up PM. I don't know if this was a mistake, or if there wasn't three posts that could be deemed helpful.

Most GMs will allow specifying the manner of a kill, others won't. In any case, I imagine it would be a little weird for a character to write their own player's name when they would have no knowledge that they're in a game (sorry, this is my D&D instincts kicking in). Regardless, the Mafia could write "Karkat was here" just as easily as Karkat could, so it wouldn't be conclusive at all.

You probably didn't have enough posts. I wasn't told how many posts I had, just that it was enough to level up, so probably Kratos is only sending PMs when a player's ready to level up.

Hell, in some other game I think someone tried to write in Terezi's quirk with the blood from the kill to frame Terezi (the player).

I would never do that, since I'm not killing anyone unless I find them suspicious.

Hello double post?

Anyways.... I vote lynch an inactive. I know that we'll most likely hit an innocent, but seriously, if they haven't posted yet and they have an important role they're never going to catch up. ... I think... I'm not sure... But they'd be useless as they are now!

This is true; Syl is usually a very active poster! Although in such a fast-moving game, I don't know if she's just been confused by the ridiculous amount of posting or not. ... Actually that's quite likely. I'm usually like '... oh fuck off' in the morning if I check the thread before leaving the house. :P

Oh well. InvaderSyl, if mostly to see if she'll pipe up with anything.

Yeah, Syl is acting suspiciously quiet.

I will change my vote if she roleclaims.

InvaderSyl could be busy with school work or life and stress, but yeah...
I'd have thought she'd be the type to post like crazy either way. She's not contributing, though. It makes more than enough sense.

Of course, being new to this I have no idea who's supposed to be active and usually is - but the thread has been up for a while now, and lynching an inactive is fine when we don't have many leads, right?

So Syl.

Yeah, I did think it was odd that InvaderSyl wasn't posting. She said something about a computer crash or something, didn't she? I think it's a bit early in the day to inactive lynch, but since the votes have happened I guess we'll see if that makes her talk!

InvaderSyl I feel bad though, isn't this like the first of like four games that Syl hasn't been dead on Night 0? If Syl roleclaims, or at least puts up a really good post, I will retract my vote.

Back
Top Bottom