• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 8 - GAME OVER]

Re: Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 2]

Don't forget, there are people who never posted here too: Cirrus, Flower Doll, Dannichu, and the replacement tehSR. I don't see why we should lynch Syl yet though Syl is usually active in the mafia games.

Flower Doll rarely ever posts, and neither does Dannichu unless she has something significant to say. Somebody should certainly inspect Cirrus then. :o

Hmmm, Cirrus is usually really good with posting too. She was in the Doctor Who game, but she dissappeared off that too.

I don't think we should start a bandwagon on an inactive who, based on what has been said, has potential to be active. It makes sense to lynch inactives who normally remain inactive right away, but it's the second day and killing off somebody who we're basically sure will be inactive means we'll be left with more people to contribute. Of course, the last bit would really depend on whether Syl's activity picks up. If it doesn't, then we should start the lynch.

Basically I believe we should lynch somebody who is normally inactive (whoever they are) because Syl could have gotten entangled in life and lack the time for mafia at the moment.

Don't forget, there are people who never posted here too: Cirrus, Flower Doll, Dannichu, and the replacement tehSR. I don't see why we should lynch Syl yet though Syl is usually active in the mafia games.

Hm? Everyone on that list has posted. Twilight Sparkle is the only person who hasn't said anything at all, unless I've missed something.

ETA: Kirby-Chan: click

Last edited:

I have a feeling I was missing something. It's hard to keep tracking who's posting and paying attention to the game. Especially when there are 13 pages of discussion.

Edit: Oh that really helps out keeping track of the game. Also, if someone is poisoned, can a doctor save that person? Unless it's unblockable attack like the hitman. What I don't get is the unblockable kills. Does it mean the kills cannot be block by the role blocker and the healers?

Last edited:

Why wouldn't the mafia kill Karkat, though? I mean, he already roleclaimed as a vigilante, so he seems like the most likely target for the mafia. Derpy Hooves is an experienced player, but it seems more like they would go for Karkat instead of Derpy Hooves, since he already roleclaimed.

Because this keeps coming up: doctors can protect someone from poisoning, but only on the night that the poisoning action occurs. So if Player A is Alice and poisons Player B on Night 2, then Doctor Player C tries to heal Player B on Night 3, it is too late and Player B will still die. If A and C target B on the same night, however, B will survive.

That's all I'm in the mood to divulge for now. Dance, puppets.

What drugs do we need to give you for you to divulge whether the special limited mafia kill abilities are mutually exclusive with the standard mafia kill?

Why wouldn't the mafia kill Karkat, though? I mean, he already roleclaimed as a vigilante, so he seems like the most likely target for the mafia. Derpy Hooves is an experienced player, but it seems more like they would go for Karkat instead of Derpy Hooves, since he already roleclaimed.

Too obvious.

What would be too obvious? Other than you obviously being a doctor magnet, although they might have targeted you and failed due to the doctor. Including, as we now know, poison. Because otherwise, well, any mafioso would want you dead, so it's not like succeeding would point to anyone in particular.

(Actually, you'd be a prime target for all mafia abilities ... including Framer since you'd be prime inspection target ... ... ... well.)

Probably, yes. Suppose we may as well admit the framer's power is wasted on you now, so if they're active, other people get to be targeted.

Which all leads back to "Whytf aren't you dead?" and nervously trying to pat the backs of mysterious doctors because maybe they had something to do with it. Normally people don't actually have arguments in the case of "I'm going to mostly randomly accuse you! Now prove your innocence. Then prove the invisible pink unicorn does not exist." and you're one of the few who does. Which I suspect most people realise, but if you survive too long, people are going to have to narrow their eyes in your direction and mutter, because it seems like this isn't supposed to happen.

But I think mainly people are trying to figure out what happened to the kill that should have gotten you, more so than you actually being mafia, even if the seed is in the back of people's minds. Did they actually target Derpy, and why him? It's plausible they'd ignore you because "Bah, the doctor will probably get him. Hey, maybe we can hope for a healer clash :D", but did they actually do it, or decide to take the chance killing you? Or was Derpy's killer the serial killer, meaning we've got another lethal enemy party active? ... etc.

Man... this thing is hard to keep up with... I'm not precisely sure what to add to the discussion, particularly as I'm a bit confused, and partially because everyone seems to have covered everything discussable. I kinda believe Karkat, although I'm still partially suspicious of him too. Things seem to be in his favour though if he got Zackrai. And then again... the fact that he isn't dead yet after roleclaiming so brazeningly... and asking that everyone else roleclaim... hmm... I'll wait a little longer though until I make any further judgement.

Don't think I'll be voting yet though, as I feel a bit bad for InvaderSyl... And I agree with tehSR's reasoning too. I'll wait and see if she posts.

I'M HERE! >.<

Should I roleclaim, because I could be useful :P

I just got back from a long string of absense and me playing with my tablet, sorry >.< Forgot I was in this one.

Well, we can't quite eliminate the possibility that the serial killer killed Zackrai by chace and the mafia killed Derpy, Karkat. I pretty much don't suspect you, but I sort of understand why some others do.

But why would the serial killer kill Zackrai? I am the only person here with reason to kill Zackrai.

Syl, if you'd like to roleclaim, sure. Since you're going to be pretty active now that your computer's back, I think I'll switch my vote to Twilight Sparkle.

Just a random choice because he/she didn't know who to kill?

And all right. Twilight Sparkle.

Back
Top Bottom