• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

((I think they're just confused about what they're supposed to do... Darksong's still here as far as I know.

EDIT: Wait, she just told me she quit.))

Last edited:
((Wow, didn't expect so many people to quit :O And because the RP was moving too FAST :O :O :O))

ES looked at Goldenfur. I suppose the many groups have become one...perhaps the others had left because the danger was too much...too much to handle.

ES was glad she had stayed, excitement built up in her and Goldenfur as they did a last minute check through ES's small bag with the LARGE inside.

'Canned pineapple, canned tuna...' ES murmured while checking for everything. Goldenfur smiled at the mention of Canned Tuna. The canned pineapple made ES rather hyper which meant running out of energy less quickly, more endurance.

'Nintendo DS Lite, Gameboy Advance SP, Pokemon Gold, Final Fantasy IV...' ES was now up to checking all her games were there, she wouldn't want to be bored on any long journey.

'Single Bed, Hair brush, Pillow...'

After a good hour or so ES finally finished what she would call a last minute check but what was a very long check due to everything ES owned being in there...

Goldenfur knew how much canned food there was in there and couldn't wait for dinner when she would get canned tuna and smoked salmon if she ws lucky. Most of the food in there was canned because of how long they lasted.

ES stared at Goldenfur before rummaging through the bag to find the small sample can of tuna ES got from who knows where. She placed a one-use tablecloth on the floor and put the tuna there.

Goldenfur streched and flexed her claws lazily. In a swipe Goldenfur's claws opened the can but not in the most neat way, but it was good. In fact it was Goldenfur's best can opening to date, this time she had very nearly only scratched off the lid, slicing only a small part down from the lid so no tuna spilled.

'Well done Goldenfur!' ES congratulated. Goldenfur ate the small can of tuna very quickly and licked her lips.

'More at dinner' ES promised as Goldenfur stared at her expectantly.

'I think it should be well time to go, who's going to lead the group?' ES said loudly to everyone.

((No wait! Don't count me out yet! I'm still here, just trying to piece together a story! For God's sakes, this is still going too fast!))

((Yes yes yes agreed. And I MIGHT leave, but not yet.

EDIT: ZOMG so many people left and one was kicked out, and now Arylett has balls >.< I thought strange thoughts.))

Last edited:
((No idea. Did ALL the leaders leave?Besides Midnight?))

Typhoon sat on the table, her legs crossed neatly, although slightly painful, checking everything inside.
"Wicked, check. The Gun Seller? Affermative."

Hugh cracked a grin. Boy, did Typh need her books...
"Huh. Knifewrench. Yup. Bottle? Yup-yup. Aaaannnd, jar O' Nutty? Heck yes." the rest, she could think up, as soon as she got ahold of her Random Thoughts..IF she got ahold of them.

TP looked at the small number of people who were waiting.

Right, he thought, walking over to a nearby fire alarm. He pulled out his sonic screwdriver and held it to the emergency intercom alongside for a few seconds. Then he applied it to the alarm.

Instant a loud klaxon went of in the rooms of all those who had volunteered to come.

"Good morning everybody," he spoke into the intercom, and his voice echoed through the rooms where the fire alarm had just been heard. "Time Psyduck here, welcoming you today. It's a lovely one, and the day you all set out to save these forums. So get a move on. Be down here at the main hall in five minutes. No excuses. Understand?"

(Yes. I have balls~)

Arylett looked up, hearing the voice on the intercom. She suddenly felt an impending urge to take action, especially when hearing the phrase "no excuses."

"I need to get dressed, Zora. I'll... meet you in the main hall?" Her head hurt like a bitch and even though she had opened her eyes, everything seemed fuzzy. But it was time to wake up, no matter how much her body protested.

Typhoon scowled, rubbing her ear. "I do believe I'm DEAF now." Grumbling, she glanced over at Hugh, who by now was scuttling out of the room, heading downstairs. Leaping off of the bed, Typhoon grabbed a blanket and pillow on the way out, stuffing it inside her bag.

"Of course." Zora bowed, "Just hurry up." she dashed out of the room and into the main hall, dragging her bag of stuff with her. She didn't own much, but she wasn't going to leave any of what she DID own behind in case the base was wrecked.

"Did you get her?" Chimani asked as she padded out and skidded to a halt next to her.

"Yeah, I got her."

As everyone gathered in the main hall midnight appeared in the middle in a flight attendant's uniform. "If you would all be kind enough to click your links you will teleport to the cupboards~ Side effects include slight nausea, Drowsyness, And temporary kidney loss. Have a nice flight~"

Typhoon raised her hand. "I thought you could only get kidney loss by having too much medication running through your system-oh, no waiiit. That's the liver." Typhoon quieted down after that statment, and stared at the link before her, before reluctantly shifting her bag to one shoulder, grippping Hugh's tail to make sure he came too, speading her hand, and jamming it up against the printed letters.

It felt quite like a rush of blood to the head, and all these thoughts were pulsing inside, shooting off very randomly. This cannot end we-well... Typhoon thought breifly.

"Kidney loss?!" Yoshi squeaked. "But I LIKE my kdneys were they are! Even if it is only temporary!"

"Shut up and click, Candy Pants." Xhan ordered.

Grumbling, Yoshi grabbed Xahn by the ear, recieving protests from his friend, and tapped the link. He DID feel dizziness, but as soon as he could, Yoshi was checking to see if his kidneys were where they should be.

Cryptica looked up and poked the link with two figures. A spinning line appeared before her, along with the word "loading."

I hope I don't lose any kidneys.

'Main hall' ES whispered.

'It's what I heard...I'm going to be deaf now' Goldenfur meowed unhappily.

ES and Goldenfur ran off to the Main Hall where many people were already waiting.

The empty Tuna can sat there sadly.

Back
Top Bottom