• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

"Ok then angela! I actually like that name too!" And just like that he picked her up, put her on his head, and went off to make a doghouse for her~

Five minutes later...

"There! Finished!" Midnight took her off his head and put her in her new room. A 10 X 10 room with a dogbed, A Few toys, And an auto feeder. "Do you like it angela?"

"Oh..." She felt a quite odd combination of nervous, confused, and amused. "Umm well... You didn't have to do that... re-really..." Geez, that Midnight... even as a dog...

"Angela" looked at the doghouse, and then to Dragon. "I'm umm.... Angela... I suppose. Just a... umm... stray dog..."

When Midnight shoutedas loud as he had that he was back, a very surprised Yoshi rolled out of his bed from shock. He lay on the ground for a few more minutes then pulled himself up.He grabbed his 'art bag', and went to the mess hall. If only I knew how to make pancakes... He thought as he sat down, picking up a cold chicken wing.
---
((GEEZ. You people are insane. Three pages.))

((What do you mean "that midnight?" DDx))

"I just remembered... Did you have your wound bandaged angela?"

((All right, then... what do I do? Just... pretend I was doing what I was supposed to until now.))

Darksong shook her head, and poked her Psyduck awake. "Come on, I'm hungry."

For a moment, the yellow Pokemon hesitated, then followed her to the mess hall.

She was late. Very late.

Darn, Darksong thought, grimacing.

"No... I haven't... but really... it's ok-okay..." She felt so guilty that he was being so nice... it was only making it harder to complete the mission. Focus! Focus! Uggh... she sucked at being ruthless... so easily convinced to be traitor to either side. So... fluid... so weak-minded...

"So... w-who... are you guys...? What... what is this pl-place...? And... wha-what are you... doing?"

"I'm going to tell the rest that you're finishing up." Chimani stated. As Zora nodded, she opened the door again and trotted out, when she heard the dog's question.

"Don't tell it a thing." She ordered, "After all, why should we trust just any stray dog? It could belong to the enemy..." She glared at "Angela", the gleam in her eyes spelling out mistrust.

Midnight set her down and start cleaning and bandaging her.
"We are the resistance... We oppose the evoli... She was corrupted many... Including a once dear friend of mine... Arylett..."

The anxiety rose in her... careful now... keep your cool.

"I was... merely curious. And... if I'm a stray... then how could I... belong to anyone?"

She'd have to find some way to eliminate that fox. This was getting annoying... Again she felt a small prickle of rage and anxiety... patience Arylett... patience... the gleam in her eyes only fueled these emotions. Dammit.

"Thank you... for being so kind..." This was so easy that it was making her feel absolutely horrible. "And... who is... E-evoli...?" Easy... work your way to the information.

Hugh pawed back and forth, back and forth. He seriously did not like that dog. He wondered if anyone here actually agreed. Typhoon was asleep near the doghouse keeping an eye on the dog.

"M'lady...arise! Wake up!" he mumured to RandomTyphoon.

She was lighly snoring, as apparently mumbling some words to a song in her sleep.

"....You can dance if you want to...We can leave your friends behind..."

Staring at his master for a moment, we tapped her with his claw. "Hey!"

"Wha?!I'm up...I'm up!"

"Listen, that is one strange-looking dog. It's..dark. and almost curly. I don't like it."

"Good point Hugh."

"That, and you were singing in your sleep."

"...Oop." she quickly sat up, turning a shade of violent crimson.

((Gah, missing so much in a short amount of time! I can't keep up with all this!))

Exo exited his room, his Skorupi following him, chittering all the while.

"Of course I'm going to train," he said, "They could attack at any moment."

Scorponok gave off a few chitters that had a tone resembling skepticism.

"That's easy for you to say. You don't know the limits of your energy."

With the closest thing it could give to a shrug, the Skorupi fell into step alongside Exo.

Now then, to the training area.

"I know what you're thinking." Chimani hissed, "Your eyes, your scent, they show it all. You won't be getting rid of me so easily." With that, she padded off, back into the room.

"Did you tell them...?"

"No. They're telling all the information to that... that animal. Is it any wonder why kitsunes hate dogs?" Chimani ranted, "They can't be trusted, not one bit!"

"Wake up, Kingdra."

Cryptica gently prodded her Pokemon, who snapped awake.

"I'm hungry."

"Well then what do you think we do?" He followed her to the mess hall.

Ugh. This wouldn't be so easy...

All she needed was patience... shh shh... shh. Just patience. And to keep her cool... that was something she always had trouble with. Keeping her head...

...Uh-oh.

She could feel the darkness... weakening... her fur was beginning to curl...

No, not NOW! She almost got the information out. Arylett focused as much dark energy as she could to keep it from curling... but the fur curled in full force.

Dammit. She still hadn't learned to harness the darkness...

"Umm..." How on earth would she get herself out of that one? Surrender! Surrender! Tell them that you're sorry and that you'll come back, just please, don't hurt me! No... no! She couldn't do that... take it easy! Cool! Keep it cool! "Well... that's... normal. Sometimes my hair... curls." Geez, what a crap explanation.

((Oooh, is it almost time for the fight? :D))

"Alright, I think I'm done." Zora lifted the tray and stood up, knocking her blanket on the floor. "Let's go."

Chimani opened the door in front of them due to Zora's hands being full, and they walked out. Chimani nearly did a double-take. Had the dog's fur just... curled up? This only further confirmed her theory.

"Zora, I think we should hurry to put this tray away..."

"Already done. I just set it on the-" her eyes locked onto the dog, "...counter..."

((GEEZ. You people are insane. Three pages.))

((At least you get noticed. >:/))
Dragon sighed and walked out. If they were just going to ignore her, she'd just go eat until everything got organized and they left. She'd be in the Art group, so... Cryptica, Darksong and Yoshi were there, and Exo-Raikou walked by quickly.. Ah well, she'd go join them.

"Hey, Cryptica, Darksong, Yoshi," she greeted them, and grabbed a seat. Well, no point keeping this form. With another flare of her wings, Dragon shifted into her namesake and broke the chair.
Uh.. oops? Storm landed on the table beside her and snickered, before taking a grape and swallowing it. Dragon sighed and ripped a chicken apart.

Twin Blasts of energy struck the targets dead on. A few seconds after that, they collapsed.

Better and better.

Exo Jumped up and fired off two more bursts at the next set of targets. They likewise fell apart.

My aim was a bit off on one of those, he thought, I can't afford a single mistake if I want the forums to remain safe.

Off to the side, Scorponok, curled up on a table, gave off a quiet sound that could be interpreted as a sigh.

Master's overworking himself again. He's going to drain himself dry before the battle starts.

((FIGHT!))
"Doesn't..Arylett..." Typhoon sputtered, her knifewrench being whisked out of her pocket. Hugh growled at the dog,backing up.
"You..were not kidding, lass." He mumbled to the kitsune.

(Indeed~ Muhahahahahaha!)

...Uh-oh.

From Zora's look... she knew... she knew! She knew!

She then looked to RandomTyphoon... damn. She always knew... it would be her damn hair that would give her away.

Shh... shh... don't be so damn hasty! Play it cool!

"...What are you... looking at?"

Back
Top Bottom