• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

Arylett closed her eyes, cringing and shrilly whimpering as Zora pulled out the twig...

"Thanks..." She barked. Although some fresh blood seemed to seep down her leg... eww... well that was for the plan... all for the plan! Urrghh... it still hurt.

Hugh stepped back, an almost comical expression on his face.
"DIDTHATTHINGJUSTTALK?" he shrilled. Typhoon glanced at the lizrad, lines of worry for her companion fresh on her face. "..What?" Given Hugh's newfound paranoia and the dark void surrounding the dog...can't be too careful.

Cocking her head softly to the side, a strange daydream formed in her mind, involving collars and endorsments, complaints and a lot of money...

"It... talked..." Zora muttered weakly, "Y-you're welcome..." she turned away and the tears came again. Now that her train of thought was on him, he could picture how he would react to this.

"Oh, I miss you..." she whispered to herself.

Chimani snorted. "Whatever."

"Yes... I can talk... because I am... a magical creature. But thank you for helping me... I'm umm... gr-grateful..." She sputtered on a bit, feeling quite nervous and hesitant. Zora's presence was making her intensely nervous... but she appeared to suspect nothing. All according to plan...

But she looked so sad. She could feel Zora's sorrow... she seemed to have a longing... the same kind of sorrow a person had when they... missed someone...

Arylett grimaced and sighed... why... why did she have to do this again? Why couldn't she just...

No. The mission. The mission was all that mattered now. Evoli had said... she couldn't let herself get corrupted.

RandomTyphoon lightly swayed back and forth. The images were slowing and she felt some lingering nausea.
All of a sudden-
POOF! A steel cage slowly becan to form, and Typhoon sat back down, quite dazed.

Animorph, in the middle of eating, suddenly paused.

"...I sense that, somewhere, right now, complications over the thin line of good and evil, of the sides, is beginning to form." he said, before glancing at his food. "Or someone may have spiked my drink." he said, noting the somewhat oddly flavored fruit punch. "Regardless, i'm heading to bed. G'night, yal." He said, and, with that, left the room.

((OH MY GOODNESS!!!))

Well, they've chosen to stand with me, then. I don't usually make the Non-Pokemon area my favorite part, but... if it saves the forums, so be it.

He returned to his room, and was not surprised to see Scorponok waiting for him.

"Did I keep you waiting?" he asked, "You and I know that this is the only way to save the forums. It's not like we can attack Evoli alone."

The Skorupi let off a few chittering noises in response.

"What do you mean, 'I'm desperate?' If you want to go and kill yourself to save the forums, then try it."

Scorponok chittered again, and then walked back to his nest.

"Didn't think so."

"I..." Zora started, glancing at the dog, then at the ground. She couldn't fall apart here. Oh why had she started thinking about him? "I... need to go..." with that, she dashed back into the building. Chimani sighed.

"She's never going to get over that..."

((You have no idea, Exo >_>))
Dragon shifted back to normal, and looked around.
"Well, I'll go for today," she said. "Uh, don't leave without me, 'night."

She looked after her sadly and sighed...

Why did everything have to be so... like this? Arylett really wished there could be another way... but it was... it was really the only way. The only way...

The dog looked from Chimani to RandomTyphoon.

"I thank you... for helping me out... is there anything I can do to make it up? I umm... have lots of powers and abilities... Just ask..." Still was that stutter, that unsureness, that hesitantness... dammit... why did she have to lack so much confidence?

((...Just thinking of how this'll be during school hours frightens me. >>))

Teh Hyper Pikadator sat, plotting how he was going to get into the Games group. What was stealthy...?

((Me, too, Sebby. Meeee too.))
Hugh finally stopped poking the dog.
Typhoon hesitated, then spoke. "Well...with your leg and all...mind getting into this cage? You..look tired."

"...Why do you want to cage me...? I'm not here to hurt you... I'm not dangerous... I swear." She looked pleadingly at the girl.

Ugh... she hated lying. Lying made her feel absolutely terrible.

And geez... she really put in that twig deep... her leg still continued to hurt. Oww... and she could feel a bit more blood pouring out. Just the last of it.

Yoshi saw Midnight look at him when he said, 'No raiding the other sides rooms' , and looked at everyone who remained in the mess hall. "Why did he look at ME?" He asked Xhan. Xhan shrugged, swiping one of Yoshi's pears. "Ah... Well..." Yoshi finished with the shading on the picture. He didn't have any means of coloring it, so he figured he was done. "I'm going to bed." He put his things in his bag, and realized just how tired he was. He slumped to his room, Xhan following, trying not to drop any food.

((Soooo sorry I'm late everyone))

Blaziking remained unusually quiet throughout the discussion, but he decided to join along with the Non-Pokemon group. He could tell that the silence was beginning to bother Mr. Ed. The two of them, ignoring conversation with others, and breaking away from much of the group, walked into a city-like area. It was incredibly quiet, and there wasn't much to be heard. Blaziking stopped walking. Mr. Ed didn't notice that Blaziking stopped running, and thus accidentily bumped into him.

"Did we take the wrong turn again?" Blaziking asked.

"How the bloody hell should I know?" Mr. Ed said angrily. "I've been following you around this entire time! Where do you think you were going?"

"I wanted to go to the Coughing Cupboard and laugh at people's problems," Blaziking answered calmly. There was a pause before Mr. Ed spoke.

"You do realize that there are many evil people out there presently who wish to destroy TCoD, do you not?" Mr. Ed asked.

"It was destroyed for a short period of time last year, and yet there were no complaints," Blaziking answered calmly, looking around at his surroundings. There wasn't much of interest, only the Behind the Avatar building.

"Yes there were complaints you dolt!" Mr. Ed shouted. "I don't see why you're so nonchalant about this!"

Blaziking sighed. "I'm nonchalant because I don't care. Plain and simple. I'm just bored, and saving TCoD is a good enough thing to do to eliminate my boredom." Mr. Ed scowled at Blaziking. "Come on now, let's head to the Coughing Cupboard."

ES awoke at about 4 am from another nightmare. TCoD wasn't destroyed but it wasn't TCoD anymore. Noobs at every corner, bumping down every ditched road and throwing rubbish at unnooblike people and defending themselves with stupid excuses...

It was horror.

ES turned and twisted as she tried to go back to sleep, finally she gave up and quietly turned the door handle to go have breakfast, it was now 6 am.

((Holy crap this RP took off. Damn, I'm behind....))

"Well, now to find Exo-WOAH FOOD!" Skymin's face was frozen in a perpetual grin, as she could barely remember the last time she had eaten. She tried to contain herself, as she edged her way to the mess hall, making sure not to seem so frantic as she gathered a plate of food.

Holly, however, wasn't so reserved. Leaping off Skymin's head, she broke into a run, nabbing a mouthful of plump berries from a bowl, then running into a corner, hoarding them.

((It seems I'm late))

"New Beak...That's Weird"
Time Psyduck rolled over and began hauling himself off the floor of his TARDIS.
Longer Limbs, as well. He mused, as he saw the long blue arms which held him up. He pulled the undersized coat off himself and pulled a larger one out of a locker. "This'll do for now," he said to himself, throwing various bits and pieces into the pockets of the new coat. He glanced into a mirror. "Psyduck to Golduck. Ironic."

He turned to the console.

"Oh no!" he cried. Although the power was on, as he pushed leavers, the ship shuddered but did not move. "Time vortex is too weak. I'll have to let it power up. Where must I be anyway? And who am I talking to?"

He looked out, and noticed that there were a few people around eating. He walked over to them.
"Excuse me good people, but could you tell me exactly where this place is please?"

Back
Top Bottom