• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

Goldenmoon pawed at ES and pointed her paws in a direction that was as far as ES knew, North.

ES's mouth dropped and she ran over without thinking, Goldenmoon hot on her trail...

Nightstar stood there, his black coat and white paws ruffled unneatly.

'Where have you been?' ES asked, Nightstar was ES's second and only cat owned apart from Goldenmoon. He could use damaging magic, now Goldenmoon could stop training! He was Goldenmoon's mate before he dissappeared one day with no note or explanation.

'I wandered into Insanity...' he replied.

There was no need to say more, he was lost here in Insanity and was STILL trying to get out after a month or so.

'What have you been eating?' ES said appauled at Nightstar's skinny figure.

'I've caught a mouse or two in the last week'

Goldenmoon put her paws to her mouth, she had never been starving and had three meals a day. A mouse would be a third of a meal. Nightstar nodded at her surprise.

'Yes, it has been hard but now I wish to come back, I will travel on your left shoulder just as Goldenmoon now does on your right' Nightstar meowed.

He hopped onto ES's left shoulder and happily accepted a big can of tuna from ES. Usually Goldenmoon would of complained about how she got less but she knew how much he had suffered and didn't want to seem greedy.

They continued back to where the group were walking, ES took the rope off Goldenmoon who wailed after hearing Nightstar's horrid story afraid of being lost, but then ES tied the rope to her rope and then since there was heaps leftover, tied Nightstar to her rope as well. Now the rope no longer led to the entrance to here, it was now attached to ES's.

((Okay! Both. Woot, quasi-Midnight on my side. There's an excuse to partially explain why she's being evil there. Muaha. And NPCs. Would it be okay to use them?))

((Yes~ And why Angelo hasn't been with you of late...? b/c he got trapped inside me when I ate him. (I occasionally eat special things to gain power) and btw evoli can you send an NPC for me to fight and fall into nothing))

((Okay~! I just realized Evoli doesn't have any actual weapons. Hm.))

There was a light knock on the door.
"Yes?"
A girl walked in, looking both nervous and rather annoyed. Evoli recognized her from before; a rather new user, that rarely went anywhere or spoke to anyone. A nobody.
"You haven't given us orders recently, Ma'am. Do you want me to do something?"
"Oh, yes. Hm.. you will to do. None of them will know who you are."
Evoli nodded, then snapped her fingers. The girl's face went blank, and she disappeared, reappearing near Midnight's group. The member walked calmly up to Midnight, smiling oddly.
"Hello, Midnight. I'd like to speak with you. This is who you think it is."
Far away, Evoli chuckled and prepared to attack the moment he responded.

Last edited:
((Epic battle~ btw zora after I fall can you get me back...?))

Midnight looked at the member. "Hello evoli... Too scared to come here yourself...?"

The member giggled mechanically, no longer sounding even close to normal. Evoli wasn't paying as much attention, she was focusing her power on something else.
"Not in the least, but that would ruin our lovely game of hide-and-seek, now, wouldn't it? No, this is much more fun!"
She shrieked suddenly and lunged at Midnight, now looking completely possessed. Meanwhile, Evoli laughed. This really was fun! The member's attack would deliver a burst of mind-control power, not really to make Midnight do anything, but to jar and confuse him.

Midnight stepped to the side of the member and had started to draw his sword when the member's hand caught him and knocked him dangerously close to the edge of the cliff.

((Of course.))

Zora's mind had been somewhere else, as she thought she saw a black flash out of the corner of her eye. But that all changed when some sort of mind-controlled girl lunged at Midnight, and she gasped.

"Another one..." she growled, breaking out the poolstick. But it was too late, as it looked like Midnight was about to fall off.

"No, this is the guise of the traitor herself... Why else would she attack so fervently?"

Last edited:
"Aw, hell no..."Typh muttered as she saw the girl slash Middy. She really was begining to leave, and buy was she glad she didn't.
"HEY! You! Over here, Voli!" Typh shouted, her eyes taking on that amber glaze of royally-ticked-off.

Midnight gathered his legs under him and kicked the member off of him, Then hopped back up. Then took his sword and started to slash at the member when he felt his muscles lock up. Then he felt a rush of air and heard a voice in the canyon Not yeeeet~ It's time... For me to rule! The last thing midnight saw was the member knocking him over the edge...

~~~~~~

A form stepped out from the darkness in evoli's chambers. It knelt down on one knee and took her hand and kissed it. "Hello, my love... How have you been since my brother... Ate me...?"

Zora jumped, whipping out her summoning pencil and drawing a rope. She quickly tied it to the nearest rock, then to herself, and ran up to the edge. She smacked the member around with her poolstick a bit before unscrewing it and stabbing it with her cattle prod. She then quickly screwed it back together, and turned to look at the rest, a panicked and angered look on her face.

"Arylett, Chimani, grab it and pull it up when I catch him!! I'm going in!!" was the last thing she shouted before diving down with her arm outstretched.

I have to catch him!!

Chimani grabbed the rope in her mouth and got ready to pull up. "This ain't gonna end well..."

Last edited:
At her destination, Cryptica looked around for the group.

"HELLOOOOOOOOO?"

Kingdra blew bored bubbles.

The member appeared in the same room as Evoli, looking confused and in a lot of pain from the sword slashes. Evoli glanced over and snapped her fingers in her free hand. The member disappeared, off to the hospital wing. That was a pity. She could have been rather useful a bit longer.
She turned back and kissed the top of Angelo's head.
"Quite well.. Although until now, the same couldn't be said for you. A shame.."

Last edited:
((You are going to the debate hall ES~ btw TP would you lead the debate hall group...?))

Midnight was still knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~

"How could I ever let that idiot eat me... Worst two years of my life... But the main thing now is that we are together... And now nothing shall stop us from taking over TCoD! And on a seperate note... What happened while I was gone...?"

Evoli hesitated. Take over? That was sort of her mission, she thought, but not really. She wasn't going on maniacal rampages and killing sprees or something evil, and she was doing this to help everyone. They were really the good guys in this.
"As you see, the base is more.. updated for defense and the like than before. The mods and almost all the users are gone, moreso than before. And.. well, I suppose you would know about the groups that have set out to find guess-who."
Meanwhile, Eric woke up and darted over to Angelo, panting happily.

...Got him.

Zora heaved a sigh of relief as she pulled him up by the arm and started calling to the others to start pulling. She herself began to climb as she felt the rope tug from Chimani's backing up with it in her mouth.

Arylett, her mind reacting rather slowly, grabbed hold of the rope and pulled it as per Zora's instructions. She held onto it as best as she could, but her weak arms did not have a very firm grip. Stifling a yawn, which would have surely caused her to let go of the rope, she kept pulling, her face becoming red and strained with the effort it took.

Back
Top Bottom