• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax's Sprite Contest

At last! It is a platinum leafeon and flareon mix colored as DP Feraligatr.
temporaryxf1.gif

Yay! I'll judge the Christmas/Winter contest today. There won't be another contest (besides the Eeveelution one) until I get back from Utah on January 6th, but I'm not leaving until the 29th. Well, I might think of a different contest for you guys to work on while I'm gone, but I'll have to judge it when I get back.

Okay, I'm posting this for three reasons. The main one being so that Taliax can announce the winners without editing the last post so we don't have to check here so often because the list doesn't include edits. The other reasons are to tell Mewtwo to hurry up, (Not to be pushy or anything, just thought I'd mention that. It was just an added excuse for me to put this post.) and finally, could we hint at ideas for upcoming contests, or would we be disqualified?

You wouldn't be disqualified, I think that would help me out a little.

Here are the results!
Shyguy-_The_Pokemon110507.PNG

Neo_Galactus238807.PNG

Mewtwo351062.PNG

Neo Galactus's trophy looked wiered the way I usually do the trophies, so I did that one differently.

1: Shyguy- The Pokemon
2:Neo Galactus
3: Mewtwo
4: Shiny Spoink
5: Jewel Espeon
6: EeveeSkitty
7: Gamelord
8: H20Firefly

THIRD YAAAAY

I can't get it in until tomorrow the earliest, and that's if I'm lucky. So you might have to wait a while. Unless my grandma lets me on the computer. Then I might get it in today. And the hat was scratch, which I suck at. So...

Okay, but I don't play on the computer on Sundays, so I'll have to judge it Monday, unless we leave early in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom