• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Yay happy birthday Negrek. Hrml. Time to stop being cheap. Later, I will get a gift for someone!

And now it's Barubu's birthday.

I'm out of ideas for surprise gifts, though, so, you're getting an anything instead.

Happy belated birthday, Negrek! I was hoping to get you a tournament battle round in a timely fashion for once, but they were all sold out, the elusive bastards...

Instead, have one of anything from anywhere.

Edit: And apparently I never got around to listing my own birthday. So I will. April 7. There we go.

Barubu: I'm a bit low on funds right now, but I can buy you a cheap Pokemon if you'd like.

Alternatively, you could have an old Munchlax I'm not interested in using.

One (belated where appropriate) anything for Barubu, RTB, Syl and moon-panther, and one anything + an IOU for the prettiest pony for Negrek.

And Wargle, I know I still haven't bought you that porygon, so I'll do that when I buy everyone else's stuff. Sorry.

So, today's Negrek's birthday.

And for some reason I bought the gift four days in advance.

Unfortunately, I forget what the "S" in that name means, but, the "PB" means "Purple-Blooded", and I'm assuming this properly delivers what exactly I had in mind with this gift.
"Subjuggulating," perhaps? Most excellent in any case.

TC: MOTHERFUCKING ENTERTAINING LITTLE SUBJUGGULATOR THERE, BROTHER.
TC: a motherfuckin mirthful gift.
TC: I'LL KILL YOU LAST.
TC: honk. :o)

Well, Negrek. Have this Splash Plate. AND AN ELMO PLUSHIE.
Interesting. Thanks!

What do you give the person who has everything? According to her profile, a Muscle Band for her Weedle.

Hey, who am I to argue?
I actually bought that back for myself a while ago (it's been some time since I've updated my profile), but thanks. You can never have too many of those.

Present time, present time! Open a shrub and see its intestines!

Aaanyway, Happy Birthday, Negrek!
Nice. Many thanks!

Happy (belated) birthday Negrek. Since your funds seem to be running low, have $50 on me.
Excellent! Some money I'll actually remember to claim. Thanks!

Hey Negrek, happy birthday! I don't quite know what you want, so I'm giving you the gift of choice. Be it a drawing, a pokemon, item or a ticket for a fifth gen pokemon. Name it.

Hope you like the gift of choice.
Ooh, how about a bachuru ticket?

I'm skimpy and cheap, so Negrek, please choose something 10$ or less of your choice.
Nincada please!

Happy belated birthday, Negrek! I was hoping to get you a tournament battle round in a timely fashion for once, but they were all sold out, the elusive bastards...

Instead, have one of anything from anywhere.

Edit: And apparently I never got around to listing my own birthday. So I will. April 7. There we go.
I know what you mean about those darned tournament battle rounds. Always skedaddlig the second you turn your back, the crafty buggers.

Lucky egg, perhaps?

As for the three people who offered me anythings and who might have the time--instead of buying me something, how about doing a little job for me, hmm? Nothing questionable or difficult, but something that would take a while for me to have to do on my own.

Also, $15 for Barubu if he wants it. moon-panther, you can have anything from me, right back at you. Happy birthday!

Last edited:
As for the three people who offered me anythings and who might have the time--instead of buying me something, how about doing a little job for me, hmm? Nothing questionable or difficult, but something that would take a while for me to have to do on my own.

mkay, sure. That and the pony IOU.

Meh. Sure.

As long as it doesn't involve money I'd be up for it, Negrek. I still feel bad for giving away all your presents.

And now it's Barubu's birthday.

I'm out of ideas for surprise gifts, though, so, you're getting an anything instead.
Well, I've been wanting an Elekid, if that's okay. Or an Electirizer if you can't afford the Elekid.

New policy here. Everyone who has a birthday gets $10 from me.

Barubu, here's yours.

Barubu and Negrek, you can each have something from me.
A Tropius would be really great, if you don't mind.

Barubu: I'm a bit low on funds right now, but I can buy you a cheap Pokemon if you'd like.

Alternatively, you could have an old Munchlax I'm not interested in using.
OHMYGODYES!

One (belated where appropriate) anything for Barubu.
Could I have an Eevee?

Also, $15 for Barubu if he wants it.
Sold! To the neg up front.

Well, I've been wanting an Elekid, if that's okay. Or an Electirizer if you can't afford the Elekid.
I could afford the shit out of an Elekid. About eight or more of them, in fact.

Nonetheless, though, I'll cut you a better deal. Come Gen V, I'll get myself a Bachuru, so, I won't be short of electric shocks. My already long-benched Elekid could probably see more use in the team of a person that wants one.

She'd be coming with a signature attribute, though, so, you might want to check that before we make it a deal.

Back
Top Bottom