• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Well, Kratos, I noticed you have a Seedot in your active squad. And you know as well as I do that Seedot have ridiculously lacking movepools. When Gen V rolls in, they get a few neat Dark-type moves, but hardly anything more than that.

They do get Shadow Ball, though. And Ghost-type moves allied to Fighting-type moves are impossible to resist. And the Fighting-type has a broad coverage.

So, I figured another plate for extra type coverage through Hidden Power should be a good surprise gift.

So now Sanjakubo can punch people on the face with his mind.

Jack, I have some damage-altering items for you here. I remember you having a Bulbasaur and a Vulpix or Ninetales, so you should get some use out of Miracle Seeds and Charcoal. c:

Kratos, if you're interested in Tepig vouchers I bought myself one a while ago here that you can have. I was probably just going to sell it anyway because frankly its evos are just ugh. :p

Jack, I have some damage-altering items for you here. I remember you having a Bulbasaur and a Vulpix or Ninetales, so you should get some use out of Miracle Seeds and Charcoal. c:

Thank you!

Going to go buy something for Kratos when it's not so early and I'm not so like uuuuungh

Jack: Um, an Up grade would be good.

Kratos: A Porygon, with whatever ability gets replaced by adaptibility. probably Trace. EDIT: Checked and, Trace gets replaced by Download, and Download by Adaptability. Um, yeah, how would that work out. Negrek?

I didnt notice anyone else had offered anything since I dont liek to read, so if you did and I missed you, just yell at me and Ill inform you.

Well, Kratos, I noticed you have a Seedot in your active squad. And you know as well as I do that Seedot have ridiculously lacking movepools. When Gen V rolls in, they get a few neat Dark-type moves, but hardly anything more than that.

They do get Shadow Ball, though. And Ghost-type moves allied to Fighting-type moves are impossible to resist. And the Fighting-type has a broad coverage.

So, I figured another plate for extra type coverage through Hidden Power should be a good surprise gift.

So now Sanjakubo can punch people on the face with his mind.

Kratos, if you're interested in Tepig vouchers I bought myself one a while ago here that you can have. I was probably just going to sell it anyway because frankly its evos are just ugh. :p

Thanks, you guys. (And Meowth, if by "ugh" you mean "unf", then yes. Exactly!)

Jack: Um, an Up grade would be good.

Kratos: A Porygon, with whatever ability gets replaced by adaptibility. probably Trace. EDIT: Checked and, Trace gets replaced by Download, and Download by Adaptability. Um, yeah, how would that work out. Negrek?

I didnt notice anyone else had offered anything since I dont liek to read, so if you did and I missed you, just yell at me and Ill inform you.

Porygon and porygon-2 both get download, and it remains download after they evolve. Only trace becomes adaptability. Karkat is right in that you can change the ability on evolution anyway, though, so which would you rather it had as a porygon?

EDIT: Your dubious disc, Mawile. Happy birthday.

Back
Top Bottom