• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Giving Barubu a deliciously late seafood combo:

[Kergen] Mankey [♀]
Vital Spirit
Finished Battles: vs. Metallica Fanboy (1/3)
Notes: She's my lucky Negrek Pokémon.

[Clairent] Shellder [♀]
water-stone.png

Skill Link
Signature Move: Pearlshot
Finished Battles:
Notes: Skill Link is cool, btw.

And I suppose moon-panther can have a free something, yes? Or four free berries.

berry_voucher___2___by_blaise_fortooate-d2ydox9.png
x4

One (belated where appropriate) anything for Barubu, RTB, Syl and moon-panther, and one anything + an IOU for the prettiest pony for Negrek.

And Wargle, I know I still haven't bought you that porygon, so I'll do that when I buy everyone else's stuff. Sorry.

I would like a Female Eevee, if that's alright. Thank you so much for this, Kratos

Ooh, how about a bachuru ticket?

Also, $15 for Barubu if he wants it. moon-panther, you can have anything from me, right back at you. Happy birthday!

Done, I'll get you a ticket. Any gender you'd like?

As for something I'd like...hm, a Feebas? I would like a Feebas if that's alright.

MOONY

IT EES YOUR BIRTHDAY. Well it was until 45 minutes ago but whatever. You are 20 now! Have a giant poisonous snake to celebrate, and then we shall get drunk off our butts on my namesake.

[Lux] Seviper (F) <Shed Skin>

Wee~ Now to work on a sig thing that links her and Jon together~

Thanks for the cash

Hm, I missed moon-panther's birthday.

Have a belated anything.

My, anything is a popular gift this year~ Think you could get me a Horsea?

[Jellybelly] Muncklax F (Thick Fat)

There you go, Barubu. It's a shame I didn't give it that flesh-eating sig move...

I need to make a werewolf Poochyena now.

[Kergen] Mankey [♀]
Vital Spirit

[Clairent] Shellder [♀]
water-stone.png

Skill Link
Finished Battles:

And I suppose moon-panther can have a free something, yes? Or four free berries.

x4

I missed this. Ok lets see what I may want...think you could get me a male Cleffa with Magic Guard?

Done, I'll get you a ticket. Any gender you'd like?

As for something I'd like...hm, a Feebas? I would like a Feebas if that's alright.
Female, please. How about for your feebas?

As to the people who said they'd be interested in helping me out, what I'd like for you to do is help me out with this thread. I need people who can post profiles for absentee players (hopefully there won't be more than thirty or so of those, which divides up pretty well between four or five people) and proofread profiles that other people post for errors. If you don't want to do it, that's cool, but I thought I'd try to gather some unsuspecting volunteers before I got everything together. Some of you I'll probably ask to help me out on other aspects of getting the system up and running, depending on how active you'll be in the next couple of weeks.

[Kergen] Mankey [♀]
Vital Spirit

[Clairent] Shellder [♀]
water-stone.png

Skill Link
Finished Battles:

x4

YAY! Thanx.

Do you two have a preference for your eevee's ability? Barubu, do you want a specific gender?

A boy would be nice, and I would prefer Adaptability.

My birthday is coming fast (March 10th)... Also I already said it in the thread, and I couldn't help but noticing that the date was added on the OP, but with RespectTheBlade's name after it... (Negrek did you do that on purpose? >:|) Anyways just pointing that out, and don't necessarily want anything from anybody (since I didn't give anything to anybody due to having $1). But if you REALLY want to give me a little something... Lotad, Numel or Surskit would be great (or some money to buy it). But what I want the most is to get my Business approved (Cosmic's Archeology Museum).

Also happy birthday to anybody who had a birthday in the last 25 years~

Back
Top Bottom