• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the one that says marvellous? *yes she spelled it that way* i think it's a gen 3...

oh and #2...
its not magikarp.... what is squishy and well... floppy... xD
oh and minkow
you have seen it right before this clue

got another clue for 17, because that didn't really help me much. nvm i got it! for 21, i got double-edge, and doubleedge, but neither of those work!

Last edited:
Giftwrapping. =3
You might want to check old updates for mentions of giftwrapping, and find out what exactly is being wrapped.

Hello, everyone!
I've decided to join in, if you don't mind, and help out people that are stuck on clues I've already gotten.

Dragon:
It's somewhere on the site, somewhere where you really don't want to look.

By the way.....currently stuck on 27.....I'm looking on past pages for help, but if anyone knows the answer... er...hint, please?
I know it has something to do withMath....

Last edited:
27...the twelve days of christmas one? I'm the math freak, and it took me so long to get this one...well, the verses add up over time. That's your hint.

If you people are talking about the marquee of doom for #3, than I looked with no provail, i tried "hairbush" and the "hairbush" but it gave me a 404!!!

I've never heard of that kind of bush. Try a word that sounds similar to your answer. Or go through the doomed place again.

OK, I must be stupid, because I still can't get nine!
I think it's a (spoiler)game name, but I don't know which!

@arseusu
what was 23? now... "evolution is a good theory" says butterfree

@sppknight
it is... spelling? and make sure it's the right game you're thinking of

27...the twelve days of christmas one? I'm the math freak, and it took me so long to get this one...well, the verses add up over time. That's your hint.

I'm the math freak at my school. I got it in less that 10 minutes.
One of the easiest questions ever.

I'm the math freak at my school. I got it in less that 10 minutes.
One of the easiest questions ever.

Meh, I wasn't thinking and didn't realize for a long time that you have to keep adding it. AFTER I figured that little detail out I was fine.

7: Hmm...who's the Pokemon god now? But I thought it used to be someone else?

I need help on 24!!!!!!!!!! nothing i try works. ive checked the evolutions list and the gene theory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom