• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

Going around trying to figure that out riiiight.. now.

EDIT: AHAHA I HAVE FOUND IT

You'll need an Ancient dragon of any type, and you get an option to buy Gold or Silver powder for an apparently HIIIIIIIGH price. You use the powder on the Ancient, and *fwoosh* you have a Gold or Silver elemental dragon~

Storm is going to be Silver, dammit. >:DDDD

EDIT2: Look heeeyar for an EPIC Gold Furdragon~

EPIC DRAGON IS EPIC

I thing Alphaera will be golden or silver, but I like Tenaera's colors.

YES EPIC DRAGON IS EPICLY EPIC

Have you been on the resource market? The same dude is offering 1 Gold Aura for 1000 Blue Aura.

I have a bunch of Blue, so I might actually be a fag and get one.. :DDD

EDIT: Got one for 1000 Green Aura. I suck >:DDDD

OMG, Thats cool.

I'm definatly making Middy a Silver when she grows... older.

Speaking of that, she just reached level 50. :D

Edit: New backgrounds too. :D

Last edited:

Hm... I think one of my dragons will be silver... Sasayaki :DDD

Yes, my Western dragon (next) WILL be water, so I still get water resource xD

But if one of my dragons WON'T be silver, it's Gardenia.

My Eastern egg hatched into a female like I wanted it to, so now I have an earth Gardenia <3

Finally, I could sign up XD Since I now have my little Western Egg, I'll join this club.

I'm planning on making this guy (or girl) an Earth element :)

Earth Westerns are pretty epic... :o

But not as epic as Air Westerns~ but I'm biased so ignore me

Yay~
I'm glad my dragons like people~ I might get another eastern or western for my third dragon to turn into either a gold or silver, since I like their ancient forms. I'll probably get a water western since I don't like their color but need the blue aura, and I'll have a nice stockpile of it before I turn it into a gold/silver. I wish we could have more than 5 dragons, though. :/

OMG ADORABLE SQUISHYNESS~!

His name is Plymouth <3
I'm not sure why that was the first thing that came into my head, but I think Plymouth Rock had something to do with the pilgrims?
I don't care though, he's adorable~
He looks like a little stuffed toy <3

^Yeah, it was where the first pilgrims landed in America.
He's so cute~ Aww... But I lost the lotery...

^It's okay, he's just not familiar with you yet ;]
He will be, though.
I thought it was really rare to get a male on this site?

Oh, all right, thanks <3
Violet and Automne don't like me ;~;

Seems Silver and Gold Aura is less expensive now.

Also, Middys Level 50. Only 20 more... |D

Edit: Yup, just made Kia a ring with a Silver Pearl, and I've got 8 left, still.

Last edited:

why is it every dragon wants to give me Green Aura what is up with that

So finding some Gold/Silver Aura on the market. Finally I can get rid of my nearly 6000 units of White Aura.

My egg is 2 levels away from hatching...technically 1 and a half since it's at 48% XD

I got 2 units of green aura from Dragon's dragons and 1 unit of blue aura from either Taliax or Cryptica's dragons. I don't know their names but at least I have some aura that isn't white!

HEY GUYS

Wyvern! :D
If female, I'll make it an Air element, if male, I'll make it an Earth element or possibly Air element still. I just realized how awesome Air Wyverns looked.

For front page:
[url=http://TwilightEevee.dragonadopters.com/dragon_98853][img]http://www.TwilightEevee.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_98853_48054_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

^I lost on that one too! Of course, both of the ones I lost on were coin flips, which I have very bad luck with. D:

Silver Aura going for about 50 other aura a piece now. Gold for 200.
I spent all of my resources on 25 gold aura last night... 5000 red actually
I hardly even have any Reptile scales anymore... D:

Where WOULD I get silver and gold aura anyway? I want some for Sasayaki about 23 levels into the future.

Back
Top Bottom