• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

^You find it on the resources market. But what do you do with it, again?

I don't know what you do with it. But you can make new colored items now... (Thats what I used my gold for, I made a scarf for Kia)

That's weird... it only shows the basic red, white, green and blue aura...

EDIT: Got some! :) for 199 dragon fur.

FINALLY

After 10 minutes of trial and error trying to get the page to load every time I tried to give it a name and element, I have my hatchling! His name is Magnus and he's an Air element~

EDIT: Oh yeah, and there's something I've been meaning to say. It turns out that, while an Ancient is required to get a Gold/Silver Dragon, it doesn't have to be that Ancient in particular. You can make other non-Ancient dragons Gold or Silver as well.

Last edited:

Wait, so say Alphaera becomes an ancient, and I can make tenaera a gold/ silver?

Ooh, so if Middy becomes ancient I can make Kia gold :D
Thats good to know ^^

Terra will be an adult soon. :D

Invader Palkia, your Midnight and Terra like me X3
I got six units of aura from both!

Last edited:

BECAUSE DRAGON IS INFECTING YOUR MIIIINDS

*whistles inconspicuously* Waiting for Storm to become an Ancient, lalalalala~

Glade gave me 55 units of Blue Aura <3
And Plymouth is finally at Level 10, so I can give him items now <3

:<

Nobody has visited Magnus since he hatched. And that was 2 days ago.

Wrong dragons, Taliax xD

*twiddles thumbs and waits for an ancient Arumia*

Come on Gardenia, GAIN A LEVEL ALREADY. I forgot what Eastern children look like!

Back
Top Bottom