• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

So guys I played Gaga's "Speechless" on piano at my Christian homeschool National Honor Society social party thing and no one knew what I was playing.

I thought it was funny xD

28 on the ACT, 91 on the ASVAB, destroyed the physical fitness test, finally on home pass, and I'm back for good on June 18th in only 2 1/2 weeks :DDD Oh, and I got my GED so I'm done with high school x] Life is so good right naow<3

91 on the ASVAB? That's good. You're joining or do they require you to take it?

Going to the park with my boyfriend tomorrow <3.

You don't know how long I've dreamt about going to the park with him. I just love parks. :x And I'm gonna surprise him by making him sandwiches.

91 on the ASVAB? That's good. You're joining or do they require you to take it?
It was required, but I don't really want to join. Some Air Force recruiter came to talk to me but he seemed disappointed in my...erm...lack of interest, in the military.
Going to the park with my boyfriend tomorrow <3.

You don't know how long I've dreamt about going to the park with him. I just love parks. :x And I'm gonna surprise him by making him sandwiches.

That sounds awesome, I hope you have a good time ^.^ Parks are some of the most peaceful and amazing places, imo~

GTS Negotiations are pretty fun! Got five shinies and a Venusaur from some French chick and they appear legit from what I can gather (I'm not losing anything even if they aren't, I got my save file copied) :P

EDIT: +4 shinies!
that'll be enough for today, I think. C:

Last edited:

Watching tons of movies and Russel Brand stand-up comedies with my best friend. God, I love RB xD

EDIT: And my best friend fixed my computer for me :DDDDD

Last edited:

hosting a massive (i invited like 25 people) pool party this saturday.

it'll be awesome. x3 (and one of my friends will finally get to see her crush shirtless--)

New phone! means I can actually text/call my friends on my own phone rather than using my fiancé's and I have a new number, which means my mother can'y harass me. c:

I recently traded someone for a charizard. A ditto and a half hour later, I've hatched three eggs. I check all of their natures, and I end up with two Modest ones. Normally, I would just choose one randomly, but I decided to look up what their little Characteristics meant and choose from there. A couple of searches on Bulbapedia lead me to the Battle Subway, where I found the man who told me what their IVs in Special Attack are. The first one, Arizona, was nothing special, but the second one has a special attack IV of 31.

I might just start EV training because of this!

HARRY POTTER WORLD. FREAKING AMAZING.

Guys, if you go there go get some frozen butterbeer. It's seroiusly the most freaking fantastic thing in the world. And bring me some too.

(guess where I've been since thursday? 20 hours down, one day at seaworld, two at universal, 20 hours back. :D)

HARRY POTTER WORLD. FREAKING AMAZING.

Guys, if you go there go get some frozen butterbeer. It's seroiusly the most freaking fantastic thing in the world. And bring me some too.

(guess where I've been since thursday? 20 hours down, one day at seaworld, two at universal, 20 hours back. :D)

DEAR GOD YOU LUCKY LUCKY BIATCH

DEAR GOD YOU LUCKY LUCKY BIATCH

It was a ~$700 music trip that I almost didn't attend because one of my friends couldn't afford it, then two spots opened up and she got a scholarship to go so I went too.

(except then I got hit/shoved/yelled at/otherwise hurt a lot by that friend sooooo)

Guys, if you go there go get some frozen butterbeer. It's seroiusly the most freaking fantastic thing in the world.

oh my god this. I had like three. i wanted to just steal it and take it home and hoard it for all eternity because it was delicious <3

did you go to the three broomsticks? one of my friends got us all to get butterbeer from there instead of the cart and we discovered that butterbeer from the three broomsticks was /much/ better than from the cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom