• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

did you go to the three broomsticks? one of my friends got us all to get butterbeer from there instead of the cart and we discovered that butterbeer from the three broomsticks was /much/ better than from the cart.

We were going to get it from the cart but the guy running it went all "HEY WE NEED TO REFREEZE IT SO IF YOU WANT FROZEN BUTTERBEER GO TO THE THREE BROOMSTICKS" soo we wound up getting it from there!

Tomorrow I find out my dorm and roommate assignment for college next year!!! <3

I'm so nervously excited to meet my roommate!

I've been getting a crapload of adorable anonymous messages on Tumblr. SO... FLIPPING... ADORABLE.

EDIT:
tumblr_lm47y3WiSL1qfjwppo1_400.jpg

I just found this in Asda of all places. For £5. It's a brilliant game that I've never actually found a physical copy of, and I'm just so happy right now :D

Last edited:

Your parents have... strange priorities, to say the least.

But hey, if it means you get to come to my party! :D

The finished the little homework I have~~ So happy the year's almost over but sad knowing I won't be seeing most of my friend's after next year D: Never mind, this is the "Fwee" Thread after all.

EDIT:

And I think my crush likes me :D I feel like an infant that has all the breast millk in the world!! Apparently I loved breast milk when I was a baby or something idk.

Butterfree said:
GameFreak: Okay, let's make somebody like the Magikarp dude who will measure your big fish Pokémon.
GameFreak: Something like Barboach.
StaffMember: ...
SomeGuy: ...
StaffMember: A guy who wants to see big Barboach.
SomeGuy: You dirty bastard.
GameFreak: Wh-
GameFreak: DAMN.
StaffMember: What would Freud say about that?
GameFreak: That was so not intentional.
SomeGuy: Then he also has a straight brother who wants to see big Shroomish.
GameFreak: Oh, dear.
StaffMember: Guys. Let's do it.
GameFreak: ...are you insane?
GameFreak: The parents would murder us.
StaffMember: Come on. Nobody will notice.
SomeGuy: Heh, that actually would be fun...
GameFreak: No way, dude.
SomeGuy: Honestly, it would be hilarious.
StaffMember: And if somebody notices we can just say it was a coincidence. *whistle*
GameFreak: When you get sued, tell them I told you not to.
SomeGuy: We will.

HAH I'M ON THE MAIN SITE WHAT NOW

I got to come home early from school because it's finals week and I don't have a final this afternoon :D

My friend couldn't go out to lunch with us cause she and her boyfriend were going on a date, but THAT'S OKAY because he finally told her he loved her <3

Going to my cousin's dance recital today. It's conveniently on her birthday as well, and she's finally turning thirteen. I love her like a sister, so I'm really excited for my li'l girl! <3 :3

First week of camp was amazing. I actually got to come home for the weekend so I'm going to see Kung Fu Panda 2 tomorrow with some friends. It shall be epic, yes.

Best part of camp? I was there for 5 nights. I slept in my own bed for only two of those.

Just got back from the Eighth Grade dance. It was pretty fun, although I may be in a delicate situation with that person who I think has a crush on me but I have no romantic intrest in...I wonder how my real crush will think about that.

Basically done with school, only have Founder's Day (basically free ice cream and sing-along time + learn the school's history about fleeing from the Nazis, also yearbook signing), Kensington Day (we go to a park and swim and barbecue and generally screw around), and the last day where people perform and the Chemistry teacher fills a bunch of condoms with flammable gas and sets them off with a tiki torch.

This is awesome.

My piano recital's today, and I have to perform in front of a bunch of people, including my crush and his hot best friend. Wish me luck!

and the last day where people perform and the Chemistry teacher fills a bunch of condoms with flammable gas and sets them off with a tiki torch.

This is awesome.

Just a warning, I'm crashing your school to see this.

AFTER FOUR DAYS OF SEARCHING. SHINY GOLETT. IN LUXURY BALL.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom