• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I'm gettin' payed forty dollars today for babysitting my mom's boyfriend's daughter. :D

Aaaaaah school awards night was fun.
Me = Top French 10 student, top musical theatre student in my grade, outstanding science 10 student, top performing (drama/dance/music/all that stuff) student in grade 10, and top academic student in grade 10. The last one was the most shocking, but I'm really proud of myself. :3

Okay, so we had our geometry final not too long ago, yeah? And, as I sort of expected, I didn't do too well on it; I got a 70 out of 100 points. Easy to do the math there, and as you can see, that's not a good grade. Sucks, right?

We-ellll~

Throughout the month of May, if we did the warm-up exercises on the board at the beginning of each period, we were awarded one bonus point for this particular test grade. I did it every morning and accumulated 17 points. Thus, my grade goes up to an 87%.

c:

The girl in this thread texted me first today as I was thinking of how to say good morning. On top of that, she added me on facebook, without me sending a request. Also, though this might not mean as much, she isn't listed as in a relationship ^-^ (though she did tell me she had a boyfriend)

Summer has finally started and I'm able to get back on now :D Yayy :3

Summer baby!

Don't get to full enjoy it until Sunday because of volenteering, though.

MY FRIENDS ARE AT PEACE FINALLY
no more drama with my guy friend and my girl friend over the fact that she has a boyfriend and doesn't like him back, seeing as how he... has... a boyfriend now.

we're all super-confused but accepting

he is radiating happiness and since he was depressed for like two months this is a nice change of pace <3

oh and i also got over my crush on the girl. while having the crush didn't cause any problems it's kind of nice to not be feeling slightly bitter toward her boyfriend. :3

MY FRIENDS ARE AT PEACE FINALLY
no more drama with my guy friend and my girl friend over the fact that she has a boyfriend and doesn't like him back, seeing as how he... has... a boyfriend now.

we're all super-confused but accepting

he is radiating happiness and since he was depressed for like two months this is a nice change of pace <3

oh and i also got over my crush on the girl. while having the crush didn't cause any problems it's kind of nice to not be feeling slightly bitter toward her boyfriend. :3

Woo-hoo, that's awesome! :D I'm glad things are working out great for you.

I'm experimenting with sleep paralysis, and possibly branching out to lucid dreaming and astral projection.

I'm starting out by seeing if I can induce sleep paralysis on purpose.
My first test was a success, which is always a good thing.

I'm experimenting with sleep paralysis, and possibly branching out to lucid dreaming and astral projection.

The idea of astral projection freaks me the fuck out, thanks to Insidious. D:

In actual fwee-related news, my sister's standing up for herself with her friend related problems!

I just got back from an Episcopal church... and I can't even express how happy I am now. ♥ *had been "church-shopping" for a while*

My cat's all curled up in my lap and he's so warm and adorable and awwwww~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom