• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I'm experimenting with sleep paralysis, and possibly branching out to lucid dreaming and astral projection.

*envy*
Whenever I get sleep paralysis, it's that creepy "Holy shit there's something really terrifying and I can't move" kind.

Anyways, I am now the proud owner of a copy of Foster the People's Torches.

Last edited:

I had both my Philosophy and Ethics exams today and Ethics has amazing questions. <3 I was excited to write essays except that my hand was falling off because I had to write for three hours. But WHO CARES environmental and determinism questions, ilu.

So I just found out my father wrecked his rig by hitting a moose on the highway. I couldn't stop laughing when he told me, I mean, I shouldn't but it's just such a "you know you're in Canada when..." moment.

It was so sunny today :D After the last week or so of constant rain, it's lovely to be able to go ouside without a hoodie (well, without a hoodie and not freeze - I foolishly put all my winter clothes away, forgetting I live in England and it being summer in no way means summery weather) and generally photosynthesise :)

Also, my housemate's exams are finally over, so now we're all finished and can relax, guilt-free!

So uh. I just got my birthday gift.

110613002.png

:DD

Those are adorable!
I bought myself the Rainbow Dash one of those (and Mhals a Twilight Sparkle) when I was in NYC despite not really being a pony fan, but she's obviously the coolest. B)

I'm going on a New England/Canada cruise for vacation on Thursday and I'm super excited because my parents are giving me basically free rein on the ship!

86% on my Chemistry exam, 94% in my German and 98% in my Spanish test! :D Kicking myself over that 2% in the Spanish though.

Going over to my friend's house today. Which is awesome, because I haven't seen her in a few weeks.

Two things.

A) I am getting an award at school tommorow! I feel so specially special :D

B) Have you ever heard of chocolate banana ice-cream?

My taste buds have.

That's one way to kick off the summer. Beach, friends, and one single football.

I'nm sorry I can't hear you over Foreigner's JUKE BOX HERO!

I have cats now! Suddenly! And they're ADORABLE OMG.:love:

They're messing with my mind. Apologies if this seems WAY WAY OVEREXCITED.

My exams are finished. Nobody else is done till next week so I have that time to lounge around catching up on the stack of books I have waiting to be read, in the sunshine. Aaaaaand I'm absolutely having kittens over JK Rowling's new announcement. 8D

MY FRIEND RANDOMLY DECIDED TO BUY ME A COPY OF POKEMON QUARTZ

:D

(i should not be this happy over a terrible romhack that she's actually playing cash money for, even if it's only like ten bucks. but you know what it's POKEMON QUARTZ OKAY IT'S THE MOST AWESOME.)

It was my Birthday on Tuesday, an I had a pretty good time. Out of five presents, I got a €150 and Albert Dumas' The Count Of Monte Cristo. Yay me!

MY FRIEND RANDOMLY DECIDED TO BUY ME A COPY OF POKEMON QUARTZ

:D

(i should not be this happy over a terrible romhack that she's actually playing cash money for, even if it's only like ten bucks. but you know what it's POKEMON QUARTZ OKAY IT'S THE MOST AWESOME.)

After reading a Let's Play of Quartz, I have the sudden urge to get a ROM of it and have the narrator be a self-insert for the pure and total angst of it.

Related to that I seem to be able to laugh at the events of January/February (enough to mock them in an LP) so it's not really bugging me that much anymore! Yay!

And plus my friend's dance recital is tomorrow and she'll be awesome and I'll get to see her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom