• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

Today, I was able to take a baby chick home. I'm keeping it until Monday.

So, this kid at my school who had really long hair (for a guy, anyways) cut it. Well, he cut it for Locks of Love. That's why he grew it out in the first place. some people are just awesome <3

And, I saw the International Tattoo today! Really great performances, and I got to see Tongans dance to Thriller! xD The steel drums and bagpipes were pretty awesome too. Any band freaks dream, for sure. We got really good seats, too. And they had balloons. Awesome, slow-motion balloons. Yes. Just yes.

Finally allowed back onto the computer for the weekend, and we only have a couple weeks of school left! Huzzah! Also, listening to the Beatles made my day less crappy than what it was originally. :)

aaaa prom is later today, in like 15 hours

I'm going with my bestie/painfully one-sided love interest as friends. I'll need to make an effort to curb my enthusiasm, but still ;_; so anxious I can't sleep! dinner and revealing-dress-wearing and auuugh but eeeee

So... my nose is no longer pouring the waterfalls of your demise... which is great... but I still feel awful, which isn't good...

The funniest thing happened to me while playing Brawl (online). I ended up tieing with some guy, so the match went into sudden death. According to ancient tradition because we're silly, we proceeded to taunt each other for about half a minute, when a random Bob-Omb spawned in the sky and fell on my head, causing me to asplode.

Went to a friend's birthday party today and had a great time. Not least because I spent a lot of it cuddling with my boyfriend. I totally broke a promise to my friend to not cuddle in her house but I couldn't help it he's so warm and soft ;-; and also I never get to see him so I don't care!

The only bad part was that it felt like it ended so soon... even though we spent at least seven hours together. It's not enough; it's never enough.

You are very pretty! And your dress is sparkletasticious! And your boy---friend is wearing a suit!

ELL THUNGS THOT I HED SUSPICTED

There is a $5.99 copy of FFTA at a GameStop less than a mile away from my house.

I'm going to get it later today, and by then I will have replaced everything I lost in the Hersheypark incident.

Let the game-breaking ensue!

Osama Bin Ladin has been found dead.

The war on terror is on step closer to being over, and the troops are one step closer to coming home.

Osama Bin Ladin has been found dead.

The war on terror is on step closer to being over, and the troops are one step closer to coming home.
So what does America do? We either A: Act like xenophobic idiots or B: Somehow find something Obama did right and twist it into something bad. As usual. :/

*hugs her friend's boyfriend*

He messaged me over FB to make sure I was alright after she'd told him that my ex was a perverted ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom