• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I have a girlfriend! This feels pretty good. I feel good about this.

(And she's so lovely and adorable and sweet and cute and and and aaaaaa :3)

I was poking around Spoon's official message board thing out of boredom... I noticed a thread from over five months ago of someone working out the chords to their songs by request... and that he posted in it, expressing an interest in the chords for my favorite song shortly after the day he somehow instantly guessed found out that song was my favorite. I didn't even know he had an account there. And yes he has a guitar, what guy in high school doesn't? (even though we're technically not in high school for much longer, we're graduating this weekend omg and our last day was yesterday)

eeee it made my heart skip a beat. Even though it was five months ago. I'll have to ask him now if he knows how to play it...

Last edited:

I've now memorized all 92 natural elements on the periodic table! That's hydrogen through uranium, for the curious. I've had this goal since 7th grade and I've finally done it!

Matriculation exam results are in!
I'm happy with my results (Eximia from both Finnish and Chemistry, Magna from Psychology) because I could've done a lot worse and I was specifically hoping to get either L:s, E:s, or M:s from these :D

fuck yes finally earned my cool white hat! Even got a dress ready for the party which is in the beginning of June (although I'm not much of a party person, but it also means gift money!) 8D

I'm having a partyyyyyyyyyyyy

In just three dayyyyyyyyyyyyys

It's for graduation and I'm soo excited that I get to see my friends for a little while. :3

I passed my driving theory test today. tbh it's a piece of piss to pass, but it's still nice to get it first time round. This also means I can get ready for the practical exam...

:D

I HAD MY FINAL EXAM I'M OFFICALLY FINISHED WITH UNIVERSITY (assuming my disseration wasn't so bad I failed or something) AND AFTER THE LAST MONTH OR SO OF NON-STOP WORK IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE FREEEEEEEE

I HAD MY FINAL EXAM I'M OFFICALLY FINISHED WITH UNIVERSITY (assuming my disseration wasn't so bad I failed or something) AND AFTER THE LAST MONTH OR SO OF NON-STOP WORK IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE FREEEEEEEE
But it feels like I was talking to you about your Durham application only, like, six months ago...!

I'm very surprised that my band teacher let me in when I said I had nothing to do fourth period and that I came to do something productive in playing with the freshman band.

I'm even more surprised that my fourth period teacher let me go.

I was just about to post in the "Grrr" thread when I saw this post;

Guys I scrolled over pretty much everybody comment in the last 2 and I didn't see anyone comment about how beautiful Lili was so i'm just sayin'.

:'3 Made my day. Thank you so much, Lord of the Fireflies <3

But it feels like I was talking to you about your Durham application only, like, six months ago...!

I know, it's absolutely mad. At the risk of sounding like your mother ('your mother' here being a generic parental figure, rather than your specific mother), you should enjoy every minute of uni because it is so much fun, but over so, so fast.

I know, it's absolutely mad. At the risk of sounding like your mother ('your mother' here being a generic parental figure, rather than your specific mother), you should enjoy every minute of uni because it is so much fun, but over so, so fast.
Luckily my course is four years rather than three, which might help a bit. But you're right. The first year's gone incredibly quickly.

Fwee~. It's actually nice out today...! It hasn't been nice out in so long!

Just found out the latest version of Gang Garrison has an 8-bit version of "Ma Petite Chou Fleur" ^^

Best four hours ever. I can't wait for the next Bar Mitzvah. I think I may have found a new crush.

Last night, my best friend/crush and her boyfriend were actually together for the first time since getting together. They go to different schools and thus only really talk over Facebook, which is where they got together; tonight was the first time she's seen him in over two months.

Should I have been disappointed? Ever since realizing that I liked her (which was /after/ she got with her boyfriend) I think I've been subconsciously holding out hope that she'll end up liking me in the end. I mean, it's not entirely implausible; she actually mentioned once that if she were going to be bi I would probably be the girl she would end up crushing on, and we get together often enough (and practically unintentionally snuggle when watching movies) that I mentioned recently that she might as well live in my room for all the time she spends up there.

I'd just never seen her and her boyfriend /together/ until last night.

Should I have been upset?

I wasn't, not at all. I was happy. I mean, I've always been happy for them (one of my friends remarked yesterday that my body physically does not possess the emotion of jealousy), but I was wondering if seeing them would temper my undying support and general happiness for her and her boyfriend.

Yeah... no. If anything... I'm even happier now.

She's currently on cloud nine, gushing about last night in a way she's never gushed about anything in the time she's been my best friend. You'd think I'd snap and yell "No. Stop gushing about him. Are you forgetting that I like you too, that I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend and that, seeing as 2/3 of my crushes have been on straight girls, probably never will? Shut up already!" No. No. I can't even make myself feel that. All I can feel is happiness for her. No bitterness or jealousy anywhere.

My emotions are really strange. All of my friends think I'm weird and I've joked before that there's actually a club devoted to the weirdness of my emotions. But... if my emotions make it so I physically can feel only happiness for the girl I love and her boyfriend... I'd rather have it that way. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom