• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

It's nice staying up late at night because there's nobody to annoy me.

This! *hi-five!*

And... ahaha, well, today was my last day of school for the year! I'm a junior now~ c: (...Yes I know it's rather late for an American. Blame my city's school district, they suck :V)

SO APPARENTLY TODAY WAS SPEAKING PART AUDITIONS FOR OUR PLAY.

APPARENTLY TOMORROW WE'RE GETTING THE CAST LIST

I made it on time and did fairly well <3

Got a mini golf date with a fricking awesome writer friend of mine.

Well, not a date per se, but it's a one on one mini golf outing. And she's awesome. And she's awesome. Did I mention she's awesome?

I love my job!

I run the light board for a local theater. I get to sit in the dark in the back of a theater and push buttons for minimum wage at tops four hours a day. Four days a week. From now until December.

It's perfect for me.

Went to the Jr NYLC. IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME. Take that all you people that said that it wasn't worth it! HA!

^ I thought it was amazing.

I didn't know what amazing even was until I realized you can now play it for free.

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT:

OMG MY STEPDAD JUST GAVE ME A BOWTIE IT'S AMAZING AND I'M GOING TO WEAR IT FOREVER AAAAAAA

Got a mini golf date with a fricking awesome writer friend of mine.

Well, not a date per se, but it's a one on one mini golf outing. And she's awesome. And she's awesome. Did I mention she's awesome?

So somewhat awkwardly and mostly by accident we were texting and it turned into "well are you suggesting it should be a date?" "Are you?"and we decided we were gonna make it a "test run" date which is just epic for me. It's akin to a situation I was in about six months ago with the biggest "what if" of my life, another writer girl who is still one of my closest friends. Except she was never interested. I feel like I'm redeeming myself for whatever went "wrong" with the first girl.

Gah there's just something about writer chicks that turns me on <3

My best friend asked her parents if she could come over to my house. Her parents said no because apparently she needed to adopt a work ethic or some shit like that. She promptly went on a tirade about how she contributes nothing to her household because she hates it and never wants to do anything for it.

Somehow this ended in her mom deciding to drive me and her two hours up to a mountain cabin thing to stay there overnight. (As much as she hates her parents, I have to give them credit for the epic spontaneous road trips. We might be driving nine hours to Cleveland to see an audience participation showing of The Room because of this.)

Why is my summer so awesome

Texted afore-mentioned writer chick for a good six and a half hours until about three in the morning. Three of those hours were in Spanish. Which is fricking awesome. Gaaah can't wait till next Thursday

Starting to figure out The Ballad of Jack Noir on the piano, which is good because the only sheet music I could find wasn't even in the right key or anything. Also, gonna have an awesome sleepover consisting entirely of RPGs, video games, and eating lots and lots of salty stuff.

Getting a good $37ish dollars tomorrow busboying at a Thai restaurant. Gonna either get Soulsilver or take above-mentioned writer girl to dinner at the restaurant my dad half-owns. Which is a nice restaurant. Life's looking up again. It all depends on what happens at mini golf next week :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom