• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also watching My Little Pony, and it is pretty amazing.
1293755149344-%28n1297337026278%29.jpg

amazinggrace: so hey do you and jo ever do sexythings :o
Squornshellous Beta: asdfghjkl;
amazinggrace: i'm not hearing a no!
Squornshellous Beta: Well of course we do! It was just kind of. Unexpected. That you'd ask that.
amazinggrace: i was curious! it's hard to picture you as a sexual person!
Squornshellous Beta: ...Um
amazinggrace: yeah, you know, i can't really imagine you having sex.
Squornshellous Beta: ...Are you /trying to/?!
amazinggrace: ...no? well, maybe a little... okay yes.
Squornshellous Beta: asdfghjkl;

Oh Grace, you never fail to amuse. :D

^Squorn I must say it is really hard for me to imagine you having sex not because you're not cool or something...

It's just that...

...I picture you as a giant Regigigas made out of lime jelly.

^Squorn I must say it is really hard for me to imagine you having sex not because you're not cool or something...

It's just that...

...I picture you as a giant Regigigas made out of lime jelly.

Oh my god I had the same vision. Just once, though, it's not a consistent picture.

I can pretty much state the obvious and tell you it's the avvie that does it.

I pissed off the Post Office lady today by first taking a call then learning that was prohibited, hastily apologizing and forgetting to pay for my stamps. This goes in the FWEE thread because she was a crotchety old hag :D

Also, mailed a letter! Always fun.

Got a room in the student apartment-thing right next to the school!
fuck yes I don't have to wake up that early on school days because there's no need to drive anywhere this is just glorious

Update: It's going to be a cherry trifle. We're also going to make an experimental lemon trifle, and I promise to upload pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom