• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking thorough my art, I've realized that I've improved ALOT.

Also, we're currently facing technical difficulties with the pudding, as it's not not stiffening fast enough.

oh god
I MOTHEFUCKING THANK YOU
honk
HONK
:o)
NOW I JUST HAVE TO MOTHERFUCKING WAIT
until someone uploads them to youtube
Do:
Why did you do the honking thing, I got all excited there because I thought there was gonna be more Gamzee music >:o(

but it's still good, yay!

People still mail letters?

Oh god, I live in the Post Office. Not so much since most of my friends have come back to England, but I still send more letters than anybody I know of any age. I enjoy making friends with the little old ladies in the queue next to me (and then having the awkward moment when they say something racist/homophobic) and/or having banter with the Post Office employees about Doctor Who.

Also - I'm drawing again! I haven't drawn in ages and it feels so good <3

I've discovered a way to end my art block. :D

EDIT: Oh, and I'm showing "Blink" to my mom. I hope all goes well. ;v;

Last edited:
I'm typing this from my 3DS! Woo!

I'm getting mine in 2 weeks, and I'm getting Black at the end of the week. Yay!

Hey guys I gotta picture of the 3DS I'm getting:
tumblr_lmwxttfs9r1qg0hobo1_r1_500.gif

I'm finally getting a new laptop! (It's a sure thing, even though I won't get it until December.)

And I finally started posting again. I was having a bit of a hard time with school, and I was concentrating more on other stuff... but I missed this place! I can't wait to see it with my new laptop! When I get it, of course...

Saw HP7 part 2 last night. It was fantastic. "They're supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!"

Though I nearly started crying when we saw all those who died. And I completely lost it during
Snape's Pensieve scene where he was crying over Lily.
(I don't remember if they had anything like that in the book but it was so saaaaaaaaaaad)

I got a first in my exams and was one of the best biologists in my year. Tomorrow I'm going to Japan for a month and British Airways randomly upgraded me to a better class. After I get back I am seeing Jason Webley and Amanda Palmer live with my girlfriend. I really like my life right now. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom