• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day also! I dun like my ELA teacher, but I loved seeing all my friends again!

My bro takes a look at what I'mma doing on the internet. Sees #trivia (PO). I explain it to him, he points out a guy saying "fuck". His response?

"Well I bet THAT guy didn't get it right."

<3 bro

Went shopping again today. This time at an outdoor mall in Destin, Florida. :D Got a couple nice shirts, some tanning oil for a trip to the beach tomorrow, and some things for Riley. Little puppy's not so little anymore, and we've discovered that she can travel the eastern seaboard without making so much as a peep. Which is remarkable, considering she's only 14/15 weeks old. :3

Well we have dancing for PE and since my GF has been away, she's missed the assesment (along with 3 other people) because two of the other people who are away are girls, the first three boys on the roll (inc. me) have to do the dance again. The plus?

I get to dance with my girlfriend

Found a 5 dollar USB PS2 controller adapter. Only problem is, how do I explain this to my mom without activating going "I'm getting this to play PS1 and PS2 games on the computer because there's no way I could play the later Megaman X games with out a joystick."

And I doubt she'll buy the very truthful excuse of "I'll only be able to find them legally on Ebay and I would have to get a PS1 memory card. =(".

On the other hand HOMYGOD SNOWBALL MIC SO CHEAP + STAND HIGH-QUALITY UTAUS HERE I COME.

YES, THANK GOD I'm finally out of Texas. No ofense meant to any Texans, I'm sure you're wonderful people, but I hated it there. I was out in the boonies of Texas, not some beautiful beach vacation with lots of bikinis and shtuff. BUT NOW I'M AWAY FROM MY GRANDMOTHER who has the technological skill of a retarded puppy and constantly badgered me to help her fix her mouse. Power button, woman, power button just like the last twelve times.

Also, I'm fairly certain I got my Guitar Class. Still haven't gotten the final schedule, but I'm hoping I don't have any changes.

Someone please explain why I'm the only person in this four-person play who doesn't need to have all her lines memorized by the 30th and yet I have most of them down.

A few days ago, my dog chomped through my laptop charger. It was unexpected more than anything, honestly.

But today a new one arrived! And a battery, too, so I can finally take it off of the charger for more than a minute at a time.

I am listening to awesome music.
Awesome music makes me happy.
I am happy.

Also, I got my schedule for school, and already know of a couple of classes I have with a friend. My locker's also in a good location, right by the stairs.

Yes! I got an awesome locker right in the middle of the school and it's no near any annoying people!

Yes! I got an awesome locker right in the middle of the school and it's no near any annoying people!

Awesome locker locations are always good.

I have a bottom locker, and I hope I'm not under a klutz not that I almost dropped heavy textbooks on the person below me last year a couple of times

40 GB of new soundloops? HELLZ YEAH

And just when I thought I was running out of material.

These happy pills are still VERY amazing. It cannot be stated enough.

I was OPTIMISTIC about a part of my life that I was just ashamed of and I considered one of the worst spots of depression I've ever had. I somehow managed to find the good in that, and I was all chill and cool about it. Why did I not take these sooner?

Then there's this phrase, and it is just so amazing. My friend said it to me and I cannot stop saying it. "It's not the end of the world." Seriously, that is the best phrase. Something about it, I just find so... calming. When I have my weird anxiety spots or something, or I start worrying too much, just saying it makes me feel better. Everyone's always been saying stuff like "Calm down" or "Relax" or something, but it's never worked. But just that... that one amazing phrase. It makes me feel so much better about things that feel awful. I can't explain it. It seems so mundane, so simple, so obvious, and yet... it works. Nobody has ever said it to me in such a way. It's just like... wow. You know. It really is not the end of the world. Just because this went wrong, doesn't mean everything's going to explode.

(Don't worry. I just sort of say "happy pills" out of jest. They don't really make me unnaturally happy all the time or anything like some creepy person. They just make my crazy unbalanced emotions more rational and healthy. And I don't just think it's the pills doing this. I feel like the emotions and my responses and everything, I feel like they are very real. They've always been in there. It's just been really hard with all these emotions clouding my mind to express them.)

Last edited:
I have been hanging out with people and playing Pokemon the entire stay at my dad's house thus far. And also watching Whose Line is it Anyway and Criminal Minds.

Also, since it's senior year and everything, I find myself with the delightful attitude that the days are numbered and it's the last chance for everything. Therefore I've been taking "risks" and overall being more adventurous than I normally would. For instance right now I'm meticulously making plans (which I'm fully aware will just fall to pieces and be forgotten once the moment for them actually arrives) to try and start a relationship with a girl I've known for three years who lives in another town, who I don't know that well and who I'm sure has no feelings for me. But you know what? I don't care! I'm going to try anyway because I've got nothing to lose.

Also, I beat my FireRed again and I've challenged my friend to a battle once he finishes his. Which is a big deal for me because I don't link up with people ever. But I'm psyched because I've got Dragonite/Tyranitar/Charizard/Jynx/Poliwrath/Electrode/Kangaskhan (which one should I get rid of??)

Also, I beat my FireRed again and I've challenged my friend to a battle once he finishes his. Which is a big deal for me because I don't link up with people ever. But I'm psyched because I've got Dragonite/Tyranitar/Charizard/Jynx/Poliwrath/Electrode/Kangaskhan (which one should I get rid of??)

I know very little about competitive battling, but Kangaskhan appears to be the least intimidating.

Also, I'm actually looking forward to school, as I'll have access to more manga. I'll also be able to see my romantic interest again whom I thought would never see again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom