• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the by, my newly found transquestioning friends, have you read Venus Envy, Transe-Generation, or Lean on Me? I like them all. Although two of them are mostly mtf. And transe-genertaion is ftm but has no long plot.

*PLAGUING THE GAY WITH THE TRANS* trans beam go

⚥⚥⚥⚥♂->♀->♂->♀->♂->♀->♂->♀->♂->♀->♂->♀->♂->♀->♂->♀->♂->♀->♂->♀->

or something.

GAY BEAMS ARE FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR TRANSBEAMS *PSHEW PSHEW*

Also I have a question. Do you guys find that you receive more acceptance within the gay community [ugh stupid phrase] than without? because sometimes gays are even more xenophobic than those silly people who breed.

Well, most of the people I've talked to about this have been either gay or bi, and they've all been pretty okay with it. I'm not incredibly loud about it, though, so I wouldn't know.

...I'm gay on the inside. :(

Ah, are these webcomics about transgenderism? That's pretty cool. I shall check them out.

Damn it, I hate pressure from parents to "pass on the family genes" and bullcrap like that. In the end, why does it even matter?

Edit: I've been very casually trying to hint at what's wrong with me, but it's not really working. No way in hell I'm completely coming out until I'm well out of the house, because my parents are conservative stick-up-their-ass Republicans who don't even approve of interracial marriage.

God, I don't envy you guys. I remember my mum telling me ages ago that she never expects children from me; I can remember from the earliest age that I have memories that I never wanted children... or a boyfriend/husband X3

Dear god, Spaekle, I feel sorry for you. They don't approve of interracial marriage? What? (Although, I don't think my mom would be happy if I got together with/married someone who wasn't white. It's like, she doesn't care if OTHER people do it, but if anybody in this family does it, dammit, it's wrong! She feels that way about gays/bisexuals too, I hate that attitude.)

Parents want to pass on the family genes so they can have a legacy, even if they die. They're anxious, they have to ensure the next generation after mine or else the line will die out. It's weird, yeah. But my parents are traditional and they want their legacy preserved!

Me too, Arylett, me too. I can't tell the difference between platonic/romantic feelings most of the time and it really is quite annoying.
It REALLY is annoying, isn't it? She thinks I'm gay for her. I don't know, though. I had a dream that I kissed her, on the lips. Maybe I am, grah, I wish I knew! It seems so obvious because I had that dream, but it's really not. And even if it turned out that I did have feelings for her like that, I STILL lose, because she's totally straight and doesn't like girls in the slightest like that.

geh you guys are making me jealous by having figured out at least some of your identity in these regards >:| or at least figured out that you're not sure

all I've really figured out is that I like girls slightly more than guys but neither particularly much :|

Oddly enough, even though my parents have always been like "We don't care about grandchildren, just have a cool life mmkay?", I've had a strange paternal urge for a while now. I'm content to wait a few more decades, though. :P

Damn, I'm a bit late, but I'm going to say it anyway. Putin, it must have taken a lot of guts to say that, and good luck with figuring stuff out. I really hope you work out who you are. Arylett too. It sucks that your parents are giving the impression that they want you to marry a man and/or have babies of your own. >( Hopefully they'll cool it and accept who you are when you figure it out. And Mhaladie and surskitty and everyone else who is unsure - good luck figuring out who you are. :3

The cool thing about growing up with male friends; you climb trees, break bones and beat each other up instead of playing mummies and daddies.

Hell yes :D
Also I find it rather amusing that whenever me and my group of friends played "The Adventure Game" as we called it, I always was a male character (or a dog) and one of the guys was always a female character.

Harlequin said:
Also I have a question. Do you guys find that you receive more acceptance within the gay community [ugh stupid phrase] than without? because sometimes gays are even more xenophobic than those silly people who breed.
Nope :B probably because my bisexualness is unbalanced and there is more straightness in me lol (however lame that sounds)

Some lgb communities can be even more hostile towards trans people than the straight community. x__X I mean, some of them are hostile towards biseuxality -- acting like it's cheating or something.

CRAZY!

Some
lgb communities can be even more hostile towards trans people than the straight community. x__X I mean, some of them are hostile towards biseuxality -- acting like it's cheating or something.

CRAZY!

Well that's dumb of them. ):
If they want to be accepted themselves, they should accept everyone else regardless of if they're trans, bi, gay or straight..etc as well.
People confuse me. ffffff.

Yeah some people I know think being bi is being greedy >:B
And then there's the people who think its being undecided

When I "came out" 3 years ago, my dad said I was undecided... and I swear he still thinks that now >:( lame
Hmm I remember when I was little I sometimes used to imagine myself getting married to a woman... lmao :B

Yeah some people I know think being bi is being greedy >:B
And then there's the people who think its being undecided

When I "came out" 3 years ago, my dad said I was undecided... and I swear he still thinks that now >:( lame
Hmm I remember when I was little I sometimes used to imagine myself getting married to a woman... lmao :B

DOES HE WANT US TO FUCKING PROVE OUR LAHV RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM OR SOMETHING

IS THAT THE ONLY WAY TO CONVINCE YOUR DAD OF ANYTHING D:

also lol screw marrying woman, I used to want to marry my cat

DOES HE WANT US TO FUCKING PROVE OUR LAHV RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM OR SOMETHING

IS THAT THE ONLY WAY TO CONVINCE YOUR DAD OF ANYTHING D:

also lol screw marrying woman, I used to want to marry my cat

roflmao

MAYBE... its because he wants to be the only one in a long distance thing
If thats true then I now know where I get my "I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE" tendancies from

Or maybe he just can't get his head round the fact that I am bringing strange girls (ie you) home now :(

roflmao

MAYBE... its because he wants to be the only one in a long distance thing
If thats true then I now know where I get my "I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE" tendancies from

Or maybe he just can't get his head round the fact that I am bringing strange girls (ie you) home now :(

his little girl is all grown up now. bringing weirdos home ;A; *slapped*
MAYBE HE JUST DOESN'T LIKE ME ):
SCREW YOU BECCA'S DAD. I LIKED YOUR CATS. you're not getting rid of me now

his little girl is all grown up now. bringing weirdos home ;A; *slapped*
MAYBE HE JUST DOESN'T LIKE ME ):
SCREW YOU BECCA'S DAD. I LIKED YOUR CATS. you're not getting rid of me now

Lmao he does like you :B he said so about twice after you left
he also said you reminded him of me which is yet more proof that we roll almost the exact same way

Lmao he does like you :B he said so about twice after you left
he also said you reminded him of me which is yet more proof that we roll almost the exact same way
Man your dad sounds like a pretty cool guy. If I ever had a girlfriend my dad would explode with rage, much like an anger volcano. An ancano.

Okay, so since I'm not sure what I am right now, I'll just go with Bigender for a while. My mum agreed immediatly to me plea of getting a haircut, my dad says he doesn't want me to cut it but since it's my own body I can do whatever I want with it.
Oh dad, you card.

@vlad

my sister isn't allowed to cut her hair because my father says so. I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA because she's barely normal-looking as it is and with short hair she'd look like a boy [but that's you know what you're going for].

in other news: don't you hate it when dreams are so real you think they're real and then you wake up and go "Oh."

Aww, so much. Most of my dreams are "La la la happy land~" and then I have to wake up and hate the world for at least an hour. D:

Most of my dreams take place in a place resembling the Twilight Realm from LoZ:TP. On the whole, I prefer the real world. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom