• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I really hate is when I have a dream where I have a lot of money or candy or something, but then I wake up and I don't have it.

>:|

Oddly enough, I never seem to acquire material wealth in dreams. Mine are focused more around random acts of violence against zombie types, giant lakes, grey forests and for some reason my school keeps recurring. O_o

Aww, so much. Most of my dreams are "La la la happy land~" and then I have to wake up and hate the world for at least an hour. D:
Me too, we're both not morning people, are we? I really hate it when I get a game or something that I've been wanting for ages in a dream and then I wake up, and poof, no not really, you don't have it, ahahaha.

in other news: don't you hate it when dreams are so real you think they're real and then you wake up and go "Oh."

Yes. :[

Although lucky for me it then happened iRL about a day later with some minor differences. >>;

all I've really figured out is that I like girls slightly more than guys but neither particularly much :|
Hey me too. I mean kind of, mostly I've just felt like that recently. It's kind of irritating because sometimes (like now) I'll be all uninterested and not... well, be interested, and then other times I'll be near-obsessed. So I guess I'm not really like that, only sometimes.

It REALLY is annoying, isn't it? She thinks I'm gay for her. I don't know, though. I had a dream that I kissed her, on the lips. Maybe I am, grah, I wish I knew! It seems so obvious because I had that dream, but it's really not. And even if it turned out that I did have feelings for her like that, I STILL lose, because she's totally straight and doesn't like girls in the slightest like that.
ARGH I KNOW. Actually I have a friend like that, too, who I sort of like in a possibly-more-than-friendly way, but I don't really know and she's very straight anyway so I kind of just ignore it because it's a lose/lose situation anyway. And I've found, personally, that dreams mean veeeeery little. I mean, I've had odd dreams where I end up kissing random people, mostly friends who I don't have any romantic interest in, so yes. Never really taken them all that seriously, but maybe that's just me.

dreams mean very little EXCEPT THAT I WANT TO FUCK THIS GUY SO HARD UP THE ASS THAT HE CRIES FOR A WEEK or something idk there were dildos involved too.

I don't have dreams that mean anything that I don't already know. I keep having Dark Knight related dreams, which just means I'm really excited for the Dark Knight. KNEW THAT!

Or dreams in which I am male. ALSO KNEW THAT!

ARGH I KNOW. Actually I have a friend like that, too, who I sort of like in a possibly-more-than-friendly way, but I don't really know and she's very straight anyway so I kind of just ignore it because it's a lose/lose situation anyway. And I've found, personally, that dreams mean veeeeery little. I mean, I've had odd dreams where I end up kissing random people, mostly friends who I don't have any romantic interest in, so yes. Never really taken them all that seriously, but maybe that's just me.
Well, I've never had a dream like it. There have been no dreams were I have kissed somebody like that. About anybody. So maybe it could mean something, since in my dream standards that is very unusual. I was shocked, honestly, it's just not typical of me. She knows about it, I told her. Only more convinced that I want her. But it's a good thing that she accepts my weird feelings and isn't freaked out.

I've never had a romantic/sexual dream. The most that happened ever was in a dream in which I was a grown man, and my friend (a woman my 'age') and I had sex in the snow, except neither of us were particularly focused and it was boring and then we played on a playground.

It was a cool playground...

My dreams mean very little because most of them are just stupid. I sometimes dream about my crush, but she doesn't act like she does in real life. There was one dream I had where I was with my friend and I saw my crush, and she'd dyed her hair brightish red and cut it way short and I was like "What? She wouldn't do this... I remember her saying the reason she dyes it blonde is because it suits her, or something along those lines. o.o" (It does suit her. :3)

Heh, the significance of the friend being in the dream is that I sometimes talk to her about my crush. She often facepalms, but she's awesome at listening and is generally really awesome.

My dreams mean shit because it is one of the following:

a) Some random thing--such as my bus driver randomly murdering a kid on the bus
b) Making out with random people that I have no interest in at all. Well, except for one, but I daydream of him all the time anyway.
c) One of my friends' random nervous breakdowns (which never happen irl anyway), but usually in dream mode I can't feel emotions...

So, I think the only one that has actually caught my attention beyond "OHMYGOD YES MAKING OUT WITH HIM" in the past year or so was the dream I had last night where my crush ran up to me crying one of the following:

a) Will you make out with me? (which I disregard)
b) Will you go out with me? (which slightly creeps me out)
c) Will you make out with Hailey? (again, indifference)
d) Will you go out with Hailey? (which he would never want; he loves Hailey too much)

Even when I'm asleep I have awful hearing. D: But a, c, and d would make no sense whatsoever because my dreams practically revolve around making out, and he wouldn't want me to be with Hailey (because he loves her). I really hope this doesn't come true.

Hm... I never have any dreams related to love and sex. Ever. It's usually either total WTFery, the earlier mentioned "WHOO! I FINALLY HAVE THIS THING I WANTED! ...oh. I don't. ._." or totally horrific nightmares. I miss when I didn't dream at all... sure, I like the nonsense ones, but the nightmares aren't worth it. What's worse is that they're somewhat REALISTIC - instead of insane monsters that defy all logic (when I wake up from those my reaction is "AAAAAH - oh that could never happen... I'm safe. *sleep*") I get to watch a friend's murder while unable to do anything or I finally give into suicidal thoughts in the most gruesome way imaginable or that spider that I killed in my room is back and it keeps crawling all over me and no matter how many times I swat at it, I keep missing. So I get to wake up with "What if she really was murdered?! What if I really did decide to kill myself?! WHAT IF I DIDN'T REALLY KILL THE SPIDER?!" Horrifying...

ON THE GAYING FRONT. I have officially managed to confuse a friend of mine.

Friend: Do you think (male celeb) is hot?
Me: No, I'm not into guys...
Friend: I thought you didn't have a preference.
Me: I don't. But I prefer looking at girls.
Friend: But I also thought you said you didn't want to sleep with anyone anyway...
Me: And I don't.
Friend: ?
Me: This is getting TMI. Something else now? ^_^;;

In short, I'm still confused over the fact that I could be attracted to both male and female personalities and would happily fall in love with either but I only find female bodies attractive but it's a moot point there because sex is gross and I just want to cuddle. What on Earth am I?!

Aaand late to the party, but throwing in my two cents of "Strangy, that was very brave." Strangy, Spaekle, Verne, anyone I may have missed... good luck with finding out who you are and managing to become who you are. =\ Being trapped in a body that doesn't suit you must really suck... hope you all manage to find what makes you happy!

And to add my own issues to the gender pile... I've always felt genderless. I don't mind people using feminine pronouns, but even as a kid, gender roles had me absolutely perplexed. If I wanted to play with robots AND ponies, dang it, I was going to play with robots AND ponies. Granted, the ponies ended up either becoming battle horses or ending up in weird sitcommy plots rather than attending tea parties and having their mane combed, but still. Even now, I don't feel particularly feminine, but I don't feel like I'm a man, either. Just Irk. No more, no less. But since the English language has no gender-neutral singular pronouns for humans, a she I remain. That I can handle. But every time someone insists "you should love fashion/shoes/make-up/babies because you're a girl!"... urge to attack with mallet... and it's not just the whole "DO IT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT WOMEN DO AND GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU'RE DONE" attitude about that sets me on edge, either. Something in me doesn't mind she or her because there's really no alternative to it, but being referred to as girl/woman (I'm at the age where people use both)... it's oddly bothersome. I hate my brain.

What? This isn't the Leather Gags Bondage Torture club?

Oh.
Sorry, only on Fridays.

I've never had a sex dream where I was directly involved, but I've had a few where gay humping was going on and I sort of leered out of the shadows because I'm a creepy voyeur or spmething idk
But usually they're pretty cool dreams, from 'HOLY SHIT IT'S *CELEBRITY* oh wait it's a dream oh well' to stuff that would come from Dali on LSD. Those are really cool. And sometimes they're like episodes from a series but they never get continued :/ They're often pretty realistic, too.

Thank Irksplee :V And if you're a girl who's attracted to girls but in a non-sexual way I think it's homoromantic or something.

Would it be, though, if romantically I don't give a damn? =\

Romance: Male, female, somewhere in between, I don't care. I just want love~ *gooey*

Attractive: Women are beautiful. I'm not interested in looking at guys at all. But that's just for celebrities or peoplewatching, people I don't personally know - once I know the personality, all bets are off and a guy could suddenly become the hottest thing ever, or that girl I was admiring from afar turns out to be a rotten bitch and all of a sudden she's ugly. Not even "she's a bitch, but she sure is beautiful". Just "rotten bitch. I was attracted to her?!"

Sex: Ew.

So, asexual biromantic homoattracted? ._.

;.;

Well at least people won't accuse you of being shallow...? because apparently I'm shallow. I mean, sorry for having standards okay.

I'd say you're a biromantic homosexual because the "sexual" part doesn't mean you're going to have sex. and hey, maybe your opinion about sex will change eventually. Most people think it's "icky" until, you know, they realise that it'll be nice or something.

The last five posters said:
ewwwwwwwwww.....

But I guess I'm in the same position; I don't want to have sex, but I still think males are so hottttttttttttt. /melt. And I still love a girl :D

Ah! Haven't posted here in aages so I'm just going to rant about stuff! :D

On the topic of genders: I didn't know it was possible for me to even consider that I might not be straight - 'gay' and 'lesbian' were these words people used, I just assumed they were bad people or something and just went 'haha you're gay?' occasionally. Also people used to giggle over words like 'blowjob' and 'bent' and I never knew what they meant. XDD Oh God I was an innocent little kid. I didn't know what sex entailed until I was about eleven, and I just went :D whenever people mentioned stuff. And underlined sex in the dictionary 'cause that was the cool thing to do.

Anyway. I've never thought that genders meant much. I don't think I feel genderless... I've always thought that I've had quite a feminine mindset. But then feminine to me is someone tall, willowy and gentle, but still strong - a female warrior. And then female or feminine or whatever to everybody else in the world is make-up, skirts, and vulnerability and I'm still trying to come to terms with that. I often say I'd prefer to be a boy, and the whole 'boy' stereotype and even the word sounds so much nicer. :/ I just wish there were awesome people like the girls on here who happen to hate the stereotypes and not fit them as well. But nope, all we have are prissbags who will become sixteen year old mothers. :D Oh life, how I love you.

On the topic of THE SEX and SEXUALITAAAY: Hmm. I dunno anymore. I've always fashioned that sexuality was really important, but now I've realised that to hell with it; I'm not going to use any bloody labels anymore. Am I gay, bi, pan, asexual? I DUNNO.

If I'm attracted to someone, it'll be 'ooh they have a nice face shape' it won't be 'ooh I'd like to get in their troozurs! 8D' I just hate sexuality, it's such a pile of utter crap. I hate genders, sexuality, everything. Oh and if God is real I HATE YOU TOO YOU STUPID GOD! >||| THIS WHOLE LIFE CRAP IS REALLY REALLY... CRAP!

I'm just so glad I have my friends. We don't talk much, we sure aren't the most sociable bunch... but because three out of four of us are bi/whatever, it's like we've come together. The only decent people (in my view - people who are like you guys) have sort of come together, and I love it. One of them has a crush on me and my other best friend, and oh for god's sake I'll just explain it ALL (read on if you're interested~)

One of them, I suppose my 'best friend', I absolutely love. I was unsure for a while whether it was platonic or romantic, because I've never been able to tell the difference (and I often daydream about how it would be to kiss any of my friends, or be in a relationship at all, it's weird), but now I'm very firm that it's platonic. I'm not sure about her, she's the independent, unpredictable type... argh just too hard to explain. Besides, she's not like me, she'll often joke about how celebrities are hot (Billie Piper XD) and how she knows she's bi because she wants to screw both genders. I'd say she's NORMAL anyway. But I would be happy now saying that I love her very, very, much, as a sister or a friend. I'm sure she'd be a little freaked out if I said that to her face, because I'm not exactly the most sociable, friendly person... but yeah.

Now, our other friend... less independent and confident and perfect, and is one of those shy, timid girls... she has a crush on us both. I'm not stupid and I know why she has a crush on friend A, and I'm being very calm and (possibly vain) about it all, but I don't actually feel freaked out or anything that she likes me I mean it's about time someone liked me ;_; *arrogant? D:*[/i]. In fact I can deal with it quite well.

I just dunno what to do about it. I am extremely observant and could tell it was coming... I guessed she was bisexual and had a crush on friend A, I guessed she had a crush on me, and I guessed both times she was about to ask me out. The first time I skilfully changed the topic~ And the second time I just let her ask me out, because I was bored and wanted to see how it would affect me. Now I just dunno what to do about it. Thankfully she was all 'well, you know where I am if you change your mind' when I said no (I actually said yes first, but then woke up the next day thinking I was a moron and told her no instead). Now I dunno. I want to be in a relationship, I suppose I need practise for the future and she'd be the best person to practise with (I know I'm being insensitive, but I can't help it... besides, she's too idealistic and doesn't look in the future, and probably reckons we'd be together for years or something. also she's the type like one of those animé girls who goes ^___^;;; when they're about to have their first kiss, yeah that type. Really shy and quiet girl, blah blah).

And another thing, if friend A, the one I love very much platonically, if she asked me out, I would say yes immediately. It would be a bloody dream come true and I don't know why. Am I actually in love with her? And I say love because no, I don't have little crushes. I don't remember ever having a crush on a girl, either, but that's mainly because I didn't realise there was such thing as sexuality and that liking a girl was possible until about two or so years ago, and I think it was just a coincidence that the only two people I ever liked were both male. I'm willing to explain more if somebody would be kind enough to try to give me advice, if they've been in this kind of situation before. :/

Did anyone read that? |D [/rambling]

You four should start your own soap opera, Cirrus :D
But go you for defying labels. I've always known I was female, and while I was late in conciously realizing my painfully obvious gayness, I'm fairly sure I've always known it subconciously (it'd explain a lot).

I'm glad my life isn't as complicated as all that, though. I've only had a crush on someone I was close friends with once and that wasn't that bad. My sister's like a best friend and my best friend's like a sister, so that's all fine there, and I've only got a few female friends that I hang out with (most of my best friends on here are girls, though).
I've had a few male friends crush on me, though, which is always embarassing for everyone because I'm an obtuse moron and don't notice things like that, so eventually someone will take pity on him/me and tell me and I'll freak out and eventually he'll get over it (or, for some reason, start crushing on my sister o.O).

Such is life :D

Cirrus, I'd say wait a while and try to work out whether you actually do love your best friend, and don't go out with the one who has a crush on you unless you're sure you like her romantically at least a bit. Or something. :D; Not that I've been in that situation before, but I like giving advice. Even thought it might be totally crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom