• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

((I don't know what you're talking about. (<<) (>>) (<<) Anyway, think the Ina you know and love, but not six. XD Oh yeah, and the thing about the feather. Blame the manga. Majora's mask, to be exact. I'm a nerd.. ))

(Okay, I was gone longer than I thought, but I'm back now)

After Talon had made a significant bald spot on his arm, he asked the Minish, "Alright, Starr, how exactly does this work?"

"Well, see, it's sort of a ritual, I guess. We contact the goddesses and ask them for help, and different spells are meant to ask for different kinds of help. But first we need to get all these feathers into a circle."

Fletch shook his head at the woozy Rito. "I don't kill defenseless things unless they are a clear threat to me," he declared. Loosening bis bowstring a bit, the Sheikah began up the mountain, trudging wearily towards the home of the Gorons. Maybe they could tell him what was up. Upon his arrival, he asked the first Goron he saw, "Excuse me, can you tell me what the commotion is?"

Talon helped push the feathers into a circle, then looked down at the Minish. "Okay, Starr, there's a circle. So, if we want levitation, should we ask the wind gods Zephos and Cyclos for help?"

"No, no, first you'll all have to stand in the circle. And it's not like we just say 'please' and we'll fly - we have to do it in a rhyme and set up a bunch of different things - this circle, for instance - that pleases them. They're very picky, really. And they have very odd tastes. Anyways, yeah, they'll only loan their power to people who stand in this circle."

Lynniria bit her lip momentarily, then walked into the circle swiftly. "So, what else do they like? Please don't say hair, I'd like to keep mine." she said in a dull tone. The sheikah sighed and rubbed her tongue against her cheek nervously.

((hmm.... how to do this...))

Spiriah watched the group created a warp field. "Ah, how nice," he said, "It's great to see that even during war, heroes will band together to create a teleportation spell."

"Just ignore him, Starr," Talon said to the Minish, still a bit angered about the tricks the poe had played on him earlier. "So, what do we do now that we're in the circle?"

(PLEASE still be accepting PLEASE

Name: Lita
Race: Hylian
Appearance: Wears green clothes. I have a fail piccie somewhere, but i'm too lazt to get it. But she has this red hair that everyone envies and yellow-green eyes.
Personality: Weird and quick, also has a BAD temper. You do not want to mess with her in a temper. She'd care for her friends, had she any remaining. She loves anything that has to do with nature, so she is often found at the burned kokiri forest.
Weapon: Sword/sheild and sometimes she uses a bow.
Backround Information: Currently travels Hyrule by herself.

And she rides a dragon that she tamed by saving its life when it was in danger. she might be able to use magic, but she wouldn't know.

Because Hylians do have the ability to use magic, if I remember correctly. It's EVERYWHERE.)

((Sweet, we'd actually have a Hylian on our team if you joined! And Hylians do have magic, but very, very little. Although, due to the unique design of their ears, they can hear the voices of the gods without needing rituals or extra magic.))

"I?" said Spiriah, "I'm just a simple Poe, unliving the rest of my days in peace. If I assume that it's a teleportation spell, that's hardly my fault, now, isn't it?"

"Actually, I think it is your fault for jumping into a conversation without paying attention to what was being said," Talon said to the disembodied voice. ((You're still invisible, right?))

(LitatheLighmosa, riding a dragon seems a bit uber. If you're willing to go without it, then you're accepted. Also, the only magic I can think of a Hylian doing is fortune telling and Link using the items that the great fairies, the Great Deku Tree, and Zunari give him...correct me if I'm wrong. I have a terrible memory.)

"Well, I hold a Helmaroc feather over my head...don't worry, I have a small one right here - they're useful in several spells and can even normally be re-used, but I nearly became breakfast getting this one. Then I do this odd little chant here, but first the Sheikah and the Zora are going to have to step into the circle."

((Indeed he is))

Spiriah tensed. "I find you to be like an animal who will never stop making noise at night," he said, "I am a simple poe, what I do and don't do is my buisness, staying out of my way could be considered yours."

Spiriah then smiled. "I wonder, though, what would happen if I used my pwoers over flame and/or corrosion on your little circle."

Back
Top Bottom