• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

"No, not soldiers. I mean Stalchildren and Moblins and Keese." He stated, holding up a bundle of arrows. "...Eh, I guess it's just a mystery of life." He shrugged. "Now, how are we going to get to the Ritos?" he asked, back to buisness.

Raisu looked up from the water, a bit of a smile on her face. She certainly looked as if she felt better.

"Well, we could split into teams. That way, if someone gets attacked, they have backup. And that way, we're not all holding each other up and if one team finds a faster way up the mountain they don't have to wait for those who are slower."

"That's a good idea," Lita commented. "I'm a good pack mule, and I walk pretty fast, even though I'm Hyrule's slowest runner, so I don't want people holding me up. So, I'll go it alone... Because I'm best fighting alone."

Ina put her cape back on, along with her bow and put the bag over her shoulder.
"Uh, on the subject of fighting. Can I borrow arrows from somebody?"

Tiravs tossed her two bundles of ten arrows.

"There. I got those off of some stalchildren in the field." He explained, "...Anyways, I think we should pair up long range and short range fighters. Everyone ok with that?" he asked,

Ina caught the arrows and put them in the quiver.
"Thanks. Sure, I'm a long range fighter, I guess. Without the feather, anyway. I'll get it back eventually, anyway."
She undid her braids, running her fingers through her tangled hair before calling out to Lita.
"That's a really great attitude. Whatever happened to 'Protect and be protected'? Teamwork? The buddy system..." she paused. putting her hair back into braids.
"Aw, forget it. Do whatever you feel like."

"Thank you. I'm sick of people who are all, 'You're a Hylian you shouldn't wander around by yourself Ganon could find you', because I would completely love an opportunity to kill him, if I had the strength. Seriously, aside from the fact that he likes sneak attacks, why is Ganondorf so much feared? He's an idiot." Lita snapped. She found dry land, whipped her hair around, then she said, "I'll go on ahead..."

"He's an idiot evil genius who transforms into a giant. blue boar, has a trident that causes his own soldiers to turn to dust, and has eliminated quite a bit of at least three species populations." Tiravs pointed out. "...But he does have stupid hair. Well, good luck proud girl who I haven't heard the name of!" Tiravs said, holding out a hand to shake. "I'm Tiravs, by the way.

"I hope you're not serious, Lita," said Talon with a rather concerned look on his face. "Hylian, Zora, Rito, or Poe, there's no way you can take down this guy by yourself when not even a Link could permanently kill him!" Talon said "a" Link in reference to the fact that with the several green-tunic-wearing Hylian heroes of legend, "Link" was more of an honorary title than an actual name. Then he thought of another word he had just said. "Hey, speaking of Poe, what happened to that invisible one that was with us?"

"I don't know," Lita muttered. "He vanished." She half-joked. "And anyways, I listen to only myself." She stepped into the light and left the cavern.

"Well, then, it seems I have to take out my rage."

"Tch. We don't need her." Raisu growled, "We're better off without someone like that. Makes the trip go faster. And speaking of the trip, I like the idea of long-range short-range pairings. But first we need to know who's a long-range fighter and who's a short-range."

"Well, I'm obviously long range...you look a lot like you're short range..." Tiravs pointed to his bow and her sword respectivly.

Back
Top Bottom