• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

"Yes, thank you." Raisu grunted, taking the bottle. She drank about half of it, then poured the rest over her head and breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's better... Say. You're pretty good with those arrows there." she had watched him shoot the soldier. Which made her wonder if maybe she would be any good at shooting one of those.

"Oh, it's nothing really. When your parents are forced by demand to become fletchers in order to put food on the table and some customers want a demonstration of how the arrows work, you sort of get a hand with it." He said, cheerfully twanging his bowstring. "Plus, you just gotta love that twang..." He said, leaning around the boulder and shooting another soldier in the face. "Ooh...that's gonna hurt in the morning." He said, grimacing as the man fell over, dead.

Starr sighed as the two people who looked like him kept bickering, despite the fact that he had already finished a basic healing healing potion. When at last they did notice him, he had already administered the potion to the soldier. The one in pink robes smiled and announced truimphantly, "Aha! Light always truimphs over darkness!" and vanished. The other grumbled a bit, then vanished as well. Starr set out for the next source of breathing, still quite confused.

Ganon roared in pain as an arrow from one of the rebels hit him directly in the eye. Losing whatever small amount self-control he had, and not even caring to remove the arrow, he threw his trident out with all his might and used magic to swing it out in circles around him, incinerating everything in its path, even some of his own soldiers.

"Uh oh." Tiravs said, noticing the fact taht the giant boar was now rampaging through any soldiers. "...I have a feeling we should make an exit." He mused, still managing to look ponderous while terrified to the very marrow of his bones.

"Um, I'm thinking we should move..." Raisu muttered, noting that the trident was swinging around 20 feet away from them and would probably get closer. She then noticed a rock around 40 feet away that would make a good hiding spot.

"Over there." and crawled toward it. Thank the gods that this guy had given her the water or she wouldn't be able to do that in this heat. This thought occurred as she sunk down behind the rock.

Spiriah saw the incoming trident. He judged how long it would take for him to set a flame in its path or corrode part of it.

This is going to be close...

He powered up a Fireball, and sent it in the path of the trident, even as he coroded a small portion of the ground under Ganon's feet away. Not enough to make him fully fall; that would take too long, but enough to make a good enough dsitraction.

Tiravs followed Raisu, crouching low. "Uh...Lets see...what can we do...any ideas? Escape, attack, spontainous combustion?" he said, pausing. "...What the heck is spontanious combustion?" he asked, as a soldier the Trident swept through spontaniously combusted.

Raisu eyed the trident when she looked up from the safety of the rock.

"Not sure, but apparently that thing causes it. Well we can't destroy him. We'd need the Master Sword or Light Arrows to do that. And I'm not too certain we're going to find either right now... Maybe we can make him leave. That should be our first objective."

"Well, it's not like we have any heroes of time tucked in our packs." He said, before, curiously, checking his pack. He pulled out a green cap. "Huh...mom must've stashed that in there last time I visited. Never wanted her to have cold ears..." he said, before folding it up and putting it back in the pack.

Raisu snickered.

"No but it appears you've got the hat for it. But all jokes aside, we need to get him to leave. And I have a few ideas. Now, if we could take out his entire army, most of which we've done already, he might retreat."

"Oh, he's taking care of that rather nicely." He said, indicating to several mounds of ash where soldiers had met death by psycho flying objects.

"You have a point there..." Raisu mumbled, "But I didn't really have anything planned after that. After all I don't think any of us fighting against him is particularly skilled in magic except maybe those Picori."

"Picori?" Tiravs asked, confused. As you probably remember, he had only joined the fight after it had begun, and he recalled none of the little mythical beings walking around.

"There were a few here. One had stayed back with the Gorons to look for survivors." Raisu explained, "They're particularly tiny though so I'm not sure where the others are."

(Uh, the trident is a powerful magical artifact and wouldn't really be affected by magic...also, uh, Ganon would have plenty of soldiers left even if he burnt them at a rate of three per second or so. Ever played FSA? Think of all the soldiers in that, multiplied by eight or so.)

Starr and Sticky soon came to the next source of breathing, only to realize that several of the original breathing sounds had vanished - apart from this one and the soldier he had just helped, there was only one more. "...They're dying off rather quickly, Sticky. If we don't hurry, this could be the last Goron alive, and even is we do hurry, there's a chance that the last one is one of Ganon's soldiers...still, there's a chance that some of them escaped like the Hylians and Kokiri, but they aren't known for being cowards, now, are they?" Starr muttered as he administered the potion to the Goron, a male who had lost an arm and had numerous wounds. "And this one's going to need extra work."

Ganon felt a part of the ground vanish under him and almost tripped, but steadied himself and ignored it. He was too busy with controling his trident to notice such trivial things. Some flames appeared in front of the trident, but only added to the fire it had created.

"...It's not like we can run up the mountain, warn the Rito and have some of them carry us and the adolescents to safety..." Tiravs said, before pausing. "...Could we?" He asked, more to himself than the Zora.

"Tiravs... I think that could work. I think we can make it if we keep out of Ganon's line of sight. He's busy anyhow so it shouldn't be too hard if we beat the crap out of any soldiers we run into on the way up." Raisu muttered, "There's plenty of holes for hiding spaces if we need them, as far as I can see and know. I know that because I used to have a Hylian friend who'd head up here once in a while. He'd tell me about places I could hang if I was ever here. Never thought I'd have to use it though."

Last edited:
Ok, that didn't work, Spiriah thought, So what will?

The trident was still on the move. It had yet to return to its master.

What do i know about his Trident?

Nothing.

Well, that makes it much, much, trickier.

Fire won't work on it, corroding part of the ground under one foot didn't work, and I don't think I'll have much time to- wait a minute

If I can distract him enough, so that he messes up- yes, that has a small chance of working.

He began to aim fire at ganon, and corroding mroe of the ground away. All the while he remained invisible, hoping that this would work

Ina got up again, holding her arm and gritting her teeth. She followed Raisu and the others, trying to not make any noise before asking nervously.
"Um.. I don't suppose anyone has a bandage or potion handy? I can't believe I just ran from home without anything like that. Stupid..."

Talon went with Ina to Raisu and Tiravs, shooting soldiers with his crossbow. The four of them together, Talon looked back at the trident flying around and asked, "So, anybody got a plan?"

Back
Top Bottom