• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

"We go up the mountain, and warn the Rito. The adults carry us and their children away to safety." Tiravs explained. "We need to move quick and stay inconspicuous...so we should probably split up and zig zag our way up the mountain." he mused.

"And we should probably hurry..." He finished, glancing at the trident and the enraged beast.

(DVCDFVFV I am so slow.)

Lita jumped onto her horse and rode up the mountain to escape the great wave of flames, and somehow managed to get away.

"That was very close," Lita said, leaning back and trying to catch her breath. "I wish I were angrier... then I'd tear him apart... Oh well... Hold on... The others are back there!" She turned her horse around and rode back down.

Tiravs, noticing Ina's wound, introduced himself and held out a vial of red potion. He waved the mounted warrioress over to the group.

"Quickly!" He whispered, before killing a soldier with an arrow that had been sneaking around the rock.

"Thanks."
Drinking the potion, Ina looked at her shirt sleeve. It was bright red everywhere. Making a face, the girl ripped it off and dropped it on the ground. She sighed, then suddenly remembered something. She looked back to where she'd been standing. A small, shiny object was on the ground, half buried.
"The feather! I must have dropped it when I fell.."

"Don't go and get it now!" Raisu whispered pointedly, "We can come back and get it!" with that, she made a point to reply to the rest.

"We're gonna have to split up now that there's more people. If anyone has a map of this mountain with some points where there's water marked on it, at least let me see it because I need water more than any of you." which reminded her. She clipped the bottle Tiravs had given her to the belt her shortsword's sheath was attached to.

"If anyone does have a map we can probably plan our routes up the mountain."

"Map? I live here, remember!" Talon said, "and we have a pretty good spring back in the Rito City. Of course, if you can't last that long, there are some small ponds--err, more like large puddles with fish and plants--beneath certain boulders along the mountain. We Rito call these caverns 'Goron Gardens,' although the Gorons didn't actually make them. If we can find one of these boulders and move it, you can get your water, Raisu. In fact..." Talon began examining the large rock they hid behind before continuing his sentence. "There might be one right beneath this rock!"

Spiriah realized that it wouldn't matter if his trick worked; he needed to get out of here.

The poe had realized something: the army had yet to reach the absolute highest point, and decided it would be best if he got there before them. He floated with all possible speed to the top, not stopping for any reason, even if he saw a soldier making himself an easy target.

Last edited:
"Oy, there probably might." Raisu muttered, "But how do we move it? Wait. Bombs. Bombs would work. Though I don't think anyone has any... Hm... wait. What's that?" she pointed at a particularly bulbous, round-looking flower. She'd never been around here, so she really didn't know what it was.

((You can guess. Bomb flower, or as best as I could describe one without being too specific. >>))

"Perfect, a bomb flower!" Talon said to the group, "these plants explode a bit after being plucked, so we can use it to blow up this rock!"

"Huh," Lita muttered, not paying attention. "Yeah, I guess that'll work..." Of course, she was too busy thinking about how much she'd love to tear Ganondorf apart to pay any attention at all.

"Alright, everyone stand back," Talon said as he plucked the flower. The bulb slowly turned from blue to red, indicating that it was wilting and the chemicals inside it were about to ignite. He placed it on the ground next to the rock, stood back a bit ((could I just assume you guys also backed up, seeing as how it would be kinda pointless to have 4 posts saying "___ backed up" ?)), and the flower exploded, destroying the rock and revealing a small hole. Talon looked towards the others and said "Last one's in a rotten Deku Seed!" before jumping in.

Raisu looked up and saw the hole.

"Oh awesome." she muttered, diving into it and landing into a fairly large puddle. Much to her relief, of course.

"Man it was hot up there. This is SO much better..." she said, untwisting the cap on the bottle clipped to her belt and filling it to the top.

Talon looked around the cavern. It was small, circular cave, perhaps only fifteen feet in diameter, with them in the center. He and Raisu were in a pool that covered a little over half of the cave, and the rest was dirt and some plants that apparently did not require light to survive. Talon saw a couple cave fish swimming in the water, and he tried and failed to catch one, doing a belly-flop in the water.

Lita dived into the hole out of curiousity, and realized just how cool it was.

"Mmmm... This is way better than the heat of the mountain... I don't get how you Ritos survive...." She said, enjoying the coolness of the water.

Ina watched everyone else, before shrugging. She took off her cape and set it next to the water, with her bow and the empty quiver and the bag she was carrying on her back. She dove into the water. The girl floated on her back, humming softly to herself and thinking, eyes half closed.
I wonder if I can get more arrows soon. I'll need them.
Ina looked over, and noticed her bag was open. Swimming over to it, she looked inside and muttered in a strangely cheerful voice.
"What was I thinking, bringing a flute? And no potions or anything. Stupid."

Tiravs, meanwhile, had jumped down, and, looking through his pack, drew out a few bundles of arrows he had collected from monsters that he had killed.

"...Ever notice how some monsters randomly leave behind bombs, arrows, and the occasional boomerang?" He asked, drawing the aforbefore mentioned austrailian weapon out of his pack.

Miamik looked into the hole and saw the puddle which, to him, looked about the size of a large lake. "No way am I going in there!" he said indignantly, but Xylo went in anyway, and Miamik, on the Deku's back, found himself a few centimetres away from the puddle. "Xylo! Don't! This is so dangerous!" he shouted as the Deku scrub began to splash around in the puddle, getting large water droplets all over the Minish on his back.

Lita looked at Tiravs and said, "They keep it in their pockets, haven't you ever noticed? I, occasionally, after I kill some, go through their pockets for stuff. One never knows what might be useful..." Her voice trailed off as she shoved her face beneath the cool, enjoyable water.

Back
Top Bottom