• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

"...They still haven't noticed me." Tiravs said, shrugging. Digging through a pack he carried over his shoulder, he pulled out some more arrows, and began firing at a soldier who had attempted to kill a horse.

"...I do love how it twangs..." he said, pulling his bow string and releasing it, letting it twang.

Spiriah had struck down two more with his flames, when he realized something:

More had joined the fight against the soldiers, and they, alogn with the others from before. and there was somethign elese, much to his surprise:

They, along with the ones he'd traveled with, were winning.

Impressive, he thought, I might have to consider rethinking my opinion about them

"...You know, by now you would've thought-GUH!" He shouted, and, while he was about to point out the fact that he hadn't even been scratched, an arrow bit into his shoulder, effectivly knocking him backwards off the rock. Grunting, teeth gritted, he struggled to sit up, and grabbed the arrow in his shoulder. He pulled it out, and quickly searched in his pack for a small vial of red potion.

Ina ran out of arrows. Quickly putting the bow over her shoulder, she grabbed the feather out of her hair. It turned into a knife, and she attacked with it, looking around for a nearby soldier with arrows. It was hard to focus on two things at once, so she stopped. There was a suddenly, burning pain in her arm. She yelped and glanced at her arm. Her sleeve was cut open and stained red, and her arm felt like it was on fire. Swearing at herself, Ina kept fighting and tried to ignore the pain, feeling stupid. There was a growing pile of soldiers nearby, but this could be bad soon.
You moron! You could have gotten your arm cut off. And you didn't bring potions or bandages. Idiot.

Starr gasped as his hearing was suddenly drastically modified - he could hear several sounds that sounded a bit like a popping bubble every time Sticky moved, the light breeze rushing past him sounded like a waterfall, and he could even hear a bit of the battle taking place further up the mountain. But most importantly, he could hear a pattern of breaths, one after another. "I'd say that there's four, maybe five survivors, Sticky." Starr yelled at the top of his lungs to the Chu chu standing right next to him, forgetting that he was the only one who could hear the waterfall of sound. They set off for the breathing that sounded the closest to them, but when they reached it, they found something they didn't expect. "It's one of Ganon's soldiers." Starr muttered hatefully, quietly sitting down while his conscience and sense of justice had a war on his shoulders.

Ganon had just noticed that most of his soldiers had stopped trying to take down the gates of the city. Turning his huge blue body around, he saw several people of many different races - several of which he thought he'd got rid of for good, and which he'd need to launch many search parties for - trying to stop them. "Pesky rats...I don't have time for this." The monster rumbled, starting to head towards a Hylian girl who seemed to have fallen off her horse and wouldn't easily be able to defend herself from anything, let alone him.

Tiravs, gulping down a red potion, shakilly climbed to his feet, just in time to see...a monster. A big, blue, giant of a monster, heading for a girl who had fallen from her horse. Hurriedly, he drew and arrow and fired it at the Monsters flank, following it up with two more arrows before he ducked back behind his rock.

Staring, Ina watched Ganon walk forward towards Lita. Forgetting everything, she put her hands around her mouth and shouted at him, taunting.
"Only cowards attack someone while they're down! Come and get me, you big ugly cow!!"
Well, that's the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. Maybe that can buy her some time, though.
Ina felt furious, almost insane. She vaguely noticed the soldiers around her backing away slightly, staring.

Last edited:
Miamik tried to distract Ganon by creating an illusion in the hulking monster's mind. In the illusion, Lita would have stood up and would be running away from Ganon, further up the mountain. He wasn't sure if the simple spell would have much effect on such a powerful person, thoguh...

Talon looked around the battle field for his comrades: Raisu and Lita were using their swords, Tiravs was shooting arrows, the Deku Minish from earlier was there shooting fire balls, and random enemies were bursting into flames, presumably due to Spiriah. Then he saw Ina, her arm covered in blood, and not the blood of her enemies, either. "Uh-oh, this is bad," Talon said as he stabbed another soldier. Then he saw Ganon. "Ummm... yeah, this is REALLY bad." Talon put away his sword and pulled out his crossbow again, loaded it, and started running through the soldiers to reach Ina, while occasionally jumping up and firing arrows into the crowd. He got to Ina and pulled his sword back out, saying to her, "Need any help?"

Ina licked the gash on her arm and shook her head stubbornly, wincing slightly.
"No, I'm okay. It isn't that bad, really. There are more important things right now."
A bit calmer, she looked at Ganon, trying not to look afraid.
What am I doing? Well, too late to turn back now.

Starr began to get confused as somebody that looked almost exactly like him except with black robes and orange hair appeared out of nowhere in front of him. He looked altogether more evil, but being the size of an ant hardly helped to keep that appearance going. Then, another figure that looked similar to him appeared, but it seemed that this was one was a girl, and had blonde hair and pink and white robes. Without saying a word to him, the two quickly started arguing with eachother. "We must help him! The soldier will die without our potions!"

"Are you kidding? If we actually heal him, he'll just kill us without a second thought!"

"He'll be grateful! Why would he try to kill us after we've healed him?!"

"Ganon's evil and heartless! He'll kill anything he doesn't like!" Starr felt an odd pang of irony after that statement, though he wasn't sure why.

"Does this soldier look like Ganon to you? Ganon's followers obey his orders because he forces them to, and this soldier is far away from Ganon now!" Both of them kept arguing while some green guy killed the guy wearing black over and over. Starr was more confused than ever.

Ganon felt an odd ticklish feeling in his flank, but tried to ignore it. As he got closer to the girl, though, she somehow managed to get up and run further up the mountain. "She's not worth the trouble, and she won't be able to get in the way up there, that's for sure." Ganon muttered to himself. He then noticed a Sheikah girl near him who seemed to be taunting him. He pulled out his trident and tossed it at her, watching with satisfaction the trail of blue flames it left in its path.

The Sheikah frantically jumped to the side, a tiny bit too late. She didn't feel anything at first, but was knocked backwards. She began to get up, but the arm that was hurt before was in intense pain. She tried not to look, but could tell it was bad. She moved her hand slightly. Even her hand was aching. Ina was pretty sure her arm was broken.

Oh no..

Spiriah was midway through corroding the ground under a soldier's feet when he saw ganon throw his trident at the Sheikah.

Well, well. Now that he's in the fight, things should get far more... intruiging.

Sprirah tossed a fireball at the soldier he was toying with. He then began to form another fireball.

The only question that remains is who should I aim it at...

((I'm gonna be gone until Wednesday, so I won't be able to post for a few days. Sorry!))

Raisu, lost in the moment of the battle and having taken out a good number of guards, had just now looked up to see him. Ganon. Right there.

"Aw no..." she muttered to herself, sinking behind a rock. She knew that, even though she had been waiting to take them - both him and Vaati - out, she wasn't strong enough yet. No, a little shortsword wouldn't hurt that fat bas... bast... bad person. Ugh, and she could feel herself getting dehydrated too. Fortunately even a rough, dry mountainside would have water, and there it was, a puddle behind the rock. So she splashed a bit onto her gills, breathed a sigh of relief and peered up from behind the rock to watch.

Lita cursed and jumped out of the way the moment she could, bouncing against a rock, then springing at Ganondorf to attack him.

I don't care if I don't stand a chance! I attack evil whenever I get the chance! She gritted her teeth in fury and anger. This retard destroyed most of my race!

"INA!" Talon yelled as the trident knocked her back. Talon ran to Ina and stood next to her, drawing his crossbow again. He loaded it and took aim at Ganon, then fired an arrow right at the over-grown moblin's left eye.

Tiravs, who happened to be behind the rock Raisu had hid behind, looked at her.

"Hello. Sorry to burst in on your battle like this when I don't even know anyone..." He said, before drawing a bow. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got an evil guy to shoot, even though I've already hit him with three arrows and he seems fine and dandy." He said, before crawling on the rock, shooting two quick arrows, and then sinking back behind it.

"I'm Tiravs by the way." he said, holding out a hand. "And you are?"

"Raisu. Quite pleased to meet you." she muttered, shaking his hand before again splashing water from that puddle onto her gills. Hopefully this would be over soon and she could get to some real water.

"As you can see I'm a Zora, and not quite accustomed to Death Mountain though. I don't know how they do it..." she again peered up at the battle, "I honestly don't want to go out there with him around. I know I'm not strong enough yet and I don't want to risk my neck before I am and before I've found my mother."

"Oh. I see. Water?" He asked, holding a bottle he had fished out of his pack towards her. "I'm personally out here just doing what I can. And nice to meet you, Raisu!" He said, smiling, before leaning around the rock and killing another soldier with an arrow. Leaning back in, he held up the bottle to the Zora.

Back
Top Bottom