• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

Spiriah Grinned. "I hope it ibegins with, 'Spiriah will attack the army while we do... other things."

The Poe then shrugged. "Well, even if it doesn't, you'll have to readjust your strategy." And with that, he flew off to the Mountain.

"Weeeell...." Lita muttered. "Okay... I guess Spiriah can go... do his thing, while we... Hang on, do you know something like an invisibility spell or a blocking spell, one of you Picoris?

(May I make a second character?)

((Time to improvise))

"Apparently I've been misinformed," Spiriah said, flying back. "They're all gone. Not a soul in sight. W-you weren't fast enough."

"Oh no." Raisu snapped, "You ain't gonna put the blame on us you little rat." but before saying anything else, she'd turned to the view of the mountain.

"Almost happened to my people... Tch. Even more reason to mercilessly destroy those... bad people, who are causing all this." she grabbed her shortsword. She'd missed the action this time, but before they attacked the Rito maybe she'd get to cause some bloodshed.

(Vaati's army? Vaati doesn't have an army, and he has nothing to do with this invasion. Ganon's army is currently traveling to the highest parts of the mountain to attack the Rito. And no, Lita, I'd rather everyone had only one character.)

Starr sighed in response to Lita, "Uh, well, one of them might be in that spell book, but I doubt it...most of the 'popular' spells are in the earlier volumes. Anyways, I think I'll stay around the Gorons' territory and look for survivors, since I'm actually decent at healing spells, and the best offensive spell I could hope to find in that book would probably be the Wind Stab or something."

((Again... whoops.))

Spiriah glared at the Zora. "And who's to say I am or I'm not? I don't remember when I asked you, that's for sure."

"Still, if the Gorons fell, that means the Rito will be targeted next, I imagine, giving me a chance to settle my score. Unless, of coourse, you're too slow again, robbing me of that chance."

Lita yawned and stretched and she said, "Well then I suppose if no one is there...." She muttered, eyes on the ground and clearly showing that she had no idea what to do next, "I guess we check out the top of the mountain for any Ritos... Right?"

(Dangit. I like multiple characters. Guess I'll have to make do with only Lita.)

Fletch caught sight of the approaching travelers and put away his bow. "Hey! Hello, excuse me, are you going to the top of the mountain? Do you mind if I come? There is strength in numbers. My name is Fletch, and normally, I live in Kakariko," he said.

A person!
Ina was a bit surprised by Fletch speaking. He mentioned Kakariko village, and seemed familiar. She floated closer to the ground.
"Hello Fletch! I'm fine with you coming with us. I'm from Kakariko, too."

Talon flew down and grabbed Fletch's hands, saying in a worried voice, "My name's Talon, and we have to get up there before my people end up like the Gorons!! So hang on!!!" Talon then lifted Fletch with him, the magic of the levitation allowing him to easily carry someone with him. They then flew higher until they finally saw it: Ganon's army, almost at the gates of the Rito city.

"Well, I suppose I'll just go look for survivors, then. Gee, what a fun job I've got." Starr sighed as he landed and felt the force that had kept him suspended in the air vanish. Sticky followed, grinning with huge eyes as always.

Last edited:
Spiriah levitated to a safe vantage point, where he could observe the advancing army.

"Whatever your plan is, you'd beter get it done quickly. I don't think it will take long for ganon's army to decimate the city."

((Right, I'll start being active again like Cinderpelt asked. Could someone give me a general idea of what exactly's going on?))

(We're floating near the top of the mountain, Ganon's army defeated the Gorons and are about to attack the Rito, I'm looking for survivors among the Gorons due to not being able to recall any decent offensive spells, and everyone else is getting ready to try to hold Ganon's army back.

Edit: Okay, so ChaosTres doesn't care about getting killed off, so yeah, he's not part of this RPG anymore. D: People who want to join are highly encouraged to do so.)

Last edited:
((Cinderpelt, just reminding you that Blue ChuChus, such as Sticky, are capable on electrocuting enemies, so you could fight if you really wanted to... You'd just be commanding a monster to do it for you))

Talon, regretfully, decided it was time to stop flying, so he landed behind the army. He placed Fletch next to him and said to him, "I hope you're a good fighter!" as he looked at the great army attempting to bust down the gates of the city.

Fletch nodded, bracing himself and pulling his bow off his back. He briefly considered all of the training he had been through and the battles he had fought before. He would need all the luck he had ever had to get through this alive.

Ina followed, landing behind the army, a bit to the side. Holding her bow and pulling out arrow, she silently waited. The girl was nervous, but she had to focus.
I can't mess up. I'm not scared, I'm not scared.
Kneeling low to the ground, she covered herself with her cape, and pulled the hood over her head. When it was dark out like this, she would be close to invisible to anyone who wasn't extremely close by. Hopefully that would be enough to survive, at least for now.

Lita rubbed her hands together. "This is going to be fun," She muttered. She floated higher up, a nasty grin stretching over her face.

(I'm not dead. I'm in Louisiana, visiting my grandma. She's a pain in the neck so it's hard to get on.)

Back
Top Bottom