• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

(This should suffice as a map. Though, uh, Eeveeon25, there are no woods anywhere near Death Mountain, and since the Zora live near the east coast, that's where we are.

Edit: Made it easier to read, and added some stuff since there was that one "continent" with nothing on it.)

Last edited:
((Actually, practically all the woods are near Death Mountain in FSA, which, until now, was the map you said we were using))

(Yeah, near the coast.

Edit: So, I PMed ChaosTres, Castform, and Teh Ebil Snorlax about their inactivity, and Teh Ebil Snorlax said he doesn't mind if he's killed off, so yeah, Vendetta doesn't exist anymore. Castform and ChaosTres have yet to reply.)

Last edited:
"Oh, I know where it is, I was just wondering which direction we need to travel in to get there. I know where Lake Hylia is, of course, since that was my original destination. So, we head north for now?"

"Yep!" said Talon cheerfully. He still didn't have his wings yet, and this levitation spell was an amazing preview of flying; his father had taken him on flights before, but here he wasn't being held by anyone.

"Got it. Let's go, Sticky!" Starr yelled down to the disoriented-looking blue blob that was hovering only a few feet off the ground. Taking care to constantly look down to the compass he had brought for his original journey to Lake Hylia, he started levitating to the north, Sticky following slowly behind. He called back to the others, "Just be careful, the spell wears off as soon as soon as you touch the ground, and I'm afraid I won't be going through the trouble of performing it again."

Spiriah kept pace with the group.

"So does anybody know what part of the Mountain is being attacked? It would be a lot easier if we knew where exactly we were going."

Starr shrugged. "Uh, Vaati attacked all of the woods when he invaded us, but Death Mountain is a much larger area to cover, so I don't know. From the looks of things on the field, though, he's commanding every soldier he's got..."

Spiriah nodded. "If he's pulling out every soldier in his force, something's up. Death Mountain must be a very vital area for him."

"I happen to know where Death Mountain is," Lita said. "I ride my horse around Hyrule every day- mostly for the reason that I'm trying to escape from monsters. I know my way around Hyrule quite well. I can show you to Death Mountain."

"Yeah, yeah." Raisu mumbled, "Just take me to the action sos I can take revenge on that bas...bast...bad person, for prying me from my home!" she groaned. Yes, it was true that she swore like a sailor ordinarily, but that was one of the only words she could never bring herself to say. And it was annoying.

Ina followed, not saying anything. It felt weird floating, but it was fun. She looked around, half expecting soldiers or something to see them. Maybe monsters. People flyng wouldn't be hard to miss if anyone way nearby. She imagined trying to explain to somebody who saw them.
Wonder if anyone knows I'm gone. Or cares. Ugh, that's somewhat depressing because I bet it's true. Not that I'm exactly important.

Talon looked ahead and saw that they were approaching Death Mountain, and he suddenly realized something which he said aloud. "Hey, wait a minute, if practically all of Vaati's army is there, how exactly would we be able to take them all? Do we have a plan, or are we just going to shoot and stab our way through them?"

"Do you really think there's a tactical strategy to taking out all of these soldiers on a volcano? I imagine we'll just destroy as many as we can until they've been defeated."

"Uh, no, I've got nothing. I was hoping you had a plan, since you're the one who insisted we came in the firs-" Starr cut off as they approached the lower parts of Death Mountain, splattered almost completely in red. (Or whatever color Goron blood is, assuming they even have blood in the first place?) "...Death Mountain normally looks like that, right? It's just the tiny pieces of iron in the soil rusting...right?"

Lita shook her head. "... I doubt it, There's nowhere near that much metal in the ground... And I smell blood." Lita took a good look around. "I'm not getting off this levitation spell anytime soon... And I can rush at enemies and defeat quite a bit. I think... twelve at my very best..." She thought for a moment. "I think our best bet would be to distract them, a few at a time..." She thought a bit more. "I've got an idea..."

Back
Top Bottom